Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms (31612 Views)

Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) / Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by Ejiphill09(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Coitus:
" dauda, let's go and remind these people who owns illorin, they forgotten it's under our caliphate "

Fulanis don dey humble dem since 1858. Lolzzz.
If na to dey make noise and boast them go Sabi.
Where is there OPC nah?
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by famiebee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
the cows ate something's on staff farm so they are now question the owner ,..... Na so fight started and dey scattered everywhere,

It should be on news soon
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by Mynightmare: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ipob are now disguising as herdsmen to carryout terrorist attack, pls pray for Fulani herdsmen and report Igbos activities to the federal executive for they are the real enemy if state.
Osibanjo will no no peace.
Fulani herdsmen will also extend their peace to him.
Short devil.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by Nkp076: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
they are original Fulani herdsmen, they have destroyed Unilorin oilpalm plantation farm which worth millions of naira, apart from research farm .
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by bugidon(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin
Coitus:
" dauda, let's go and remind these people who owns illorin, they forgotten it's under our caliphate "
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by explorer250(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Your wish.
reality on ground
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by muriunited(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
The Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by Youngzedd(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reacting to the development, the Chairman of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Usman Adamu , told the UNIILORIN authorities that the herdsmen destroying the university farm land were not living in the community.
He claimed that the Fulani had been living peacefully in the environment and had even helped in checking crimes, such as kidnappings, robberies, which hitherto occurred on the university campus.

Tell me it is a dream embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by ndubueze92(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
BiafraIShere:
The question is, do we really have a government?? What we have is a government for the fulanis while the rest can go to hell. I wonder which investor will go into large scale farming in Nigeria knowing fully well that herdsmen can destroy his investments within a twinkle of an eye. Even small scale/peasant farmers are running away from their farms but in all these, the so called president does not care!! Buhari is worse than Idi Amin Dada of Uganda, Adolf Hitler of Germany and Mobutu Sese Seseko of Congo put together. Buhari is the worst sadistic nassiccist I've ever seen. His end will be miserable!!
Sometimes, I ask myself this singular question tearfully, who did we in Africa offend? Why are we cursed with terribly bad leaders? Sometimes I sum it up that we're the condemned.
But as an Archaeologist, I think I can attempt an answer which some of you who has sanity might despise or consider an insult.
During the Glacier period in Europe and the Pluvial period in Africa, man the right thinking man and sensible man; the neanderthal man left Africa to Eurasia through the bering land bridges and left the nonentity, vagabonds whom later came back for to culture him and extract some of them to work in their farms in Europe.
My own theory of all these happenings in Africa and why she has stagnated years ago after being the cradle of human life, development and civilizations.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by Sunny360: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is getting out of hand and should be condemned by all well-meaning individuals.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by mankand(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Unilorin have always had issues with herdsmen long term ago as I am a witness. Then the school even contracted local vigilantes to help prevent loss on their research farm
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by excel101(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeman:

But they said Ilorin is North and not SW?
Confused people of the East, when there is good thing from Ilorin, it is the North but the other way Ilorin is SW.
Mumu, keep playing politics with the killings, until it gets to you.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by poseidon12: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
BiafraIShere:
South West now appears to be the new middle belt shocked shocked I thought bubu said there is an ongoing agricultural revolution but all I'm seeing is herdsmen terror revolution. These guys are really doing a swell job in dragging Nigeria back to the 16th century. One of my afonja friends was showing the map of Nigeria and said that we should be prepared for the herdsmen terrorrevolution, that once they are through with Benue then Enugu was going to be next which would be a launchpad for them to overrun the East just as they are doing to middle belt. Well, the reality now, based on herdsmen terror attacks is that these guys have gradually invaded the West & are wrecking serious havoc undecided undecided While these same guys had to beg us to allow them graze their cattle in the East peacefully tongue tongue They even came with a truce & since then, they have remained law abiding citizens in the East grin grin

Of course they come in peacefully and gradually try to take over and overpower their host. They are very clever. With the naive Governor Umahi in Ebonyi State, their launching pad in the East will probably be Ebonyi State rather than Enugu State.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by Pylony(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
This should serve as the very litmus paper every well meaning Nigerian should see the activities of Mr President's kinsmen (fulani herders) who feel they own ever inch of Nigeria in the palms of their hands as a threat to National unity while Mr President stay mute about it all.

When complains were made on virtualy any social platform, that they were feeding yams to their cattle on Tiv Farms in Benue, you see some internet warriors and their sympathizers breathing hot brimstones that the Fulani's are falsely place on the hot seat. We can now see what they can do here, destroying farms, sucking life from the efforts their brother and President is trying to put in place to diversify the Economy from depending on Crude. If they can go as far as to destroy a research Farms on an institution's property, tell me which part of the country is safe from these marauders who value their livestocks to a humans life??

I think they are the new Boko Haram collaborators or the new thing all together...
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
My yoruba People, as long as u remain in this zoo? Please enjoy ur change while it last grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by aariwa(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Yep.

The same way we own the entire East after conquering it and occupying it during the Biafra war.
You are not mentally balanced. This is a public forum where people come for enlightenment and not these garbage you are spewing here

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by MiyettiAllah: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
aariwa:
You are not mentally balanced. This is a public forum where people come for enlightenment and not these garbage you are spewing here

Sadly, you didn’t know the nonsense you typed to me is a clear indicator of your own menal imbalance.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by aariwa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Sadly, you didn’t know the nonsense you typed to me is a clear indicator of your own menal imbalance.
menal imbalance Lol
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Yep.

The same way we own the entire East after conquering it and occupying it during the Biafra war.

And after that,decades later,biafrans are all over the world excelling in all their businesses and your boys all all beggers with their plates each
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by MiyettiAllah: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

And after that,decades later,biafrans are all over the world excelling in all their businesses and your boys all all beggers with their plates each

Developing places with drugs peddling?

cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Developing places with drugs peddling?

cheesy

Yes,and we feed your fathers that wear plastic plates on their neck.beggars
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by MiyettiAllah: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Yes,and we feed your fathers that wear plastic plates on their neck.beggars

Educated southerner, learn to use punctuations.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=MiyettiAllah post=65045509]

Educated southerner, learn to use punctuations.[/quo

Not for a pussy like you
Re: Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms by FreeStuffsNG: 1:37am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
Nlfpmod Seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.