Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Don't Go Out Of The Ship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Go Out Of The Ship (243 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Out Of The Ship by jonatoye(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Don't Go Out of the Ship

WORD FOR TODAY
Every storm ranging around your life is meant to scare you out of the ship and to threaten your glorious destiny. With Jesus in the Ship with you, safe landing to your glorious destiny is guaranteed !!!
Scriptural Reference
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. (Mark 4:39 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord most of the time allows some things to happen to us just to see how much we have grown in our love, faith and loyalty to Him. He is interested in your reactions and nothing more.

Sometimes in the time of storm, we tend to ask questions like the disciples did; that " Lord, don't you care that we are perishing?" The action of the Lord in our text revealed the fact that He really cares for them.

The Lord's body language may tend to be slow or showing no actions. It is the test of your faith. Don't go out of the ship. As a result of this attitude, many people find it difficult to wait for God's salvation and miss their glorious destiny. Gehazi missed the ship taking him towards the plan of God for Him and became leprous.

Everything tempting you to disobey God is meant to take you out of the ship God prepared for your glorious destiny and plant your feet on a sinking sand.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to remain in the ship and fulfill my glorious destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Whatever tends to take you away from the Lord wants to manipulate your glorious destiny!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a fulfilled Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of GOD Will Rest Upon You To Bring You Endless Joy And Peace. / Honor God / GOD STILL RESTORES: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16 Friday 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.