Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

#BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (40402 Views)

BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by charlyb007: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
With her tiny skeleton body,pako forming poursh..

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by deafeyez: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
SOME WAS PRAYING FOR CHELSEA TO WIN BARCA TODAY N ME, MAN U DEY ALRIGHT SO? grin
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
sehin79:
this year big brother does not seems intresting at all compare to last year tho,well its still loading but the characters there dont seems to be interesting at all,
am speculating next there might not be another one if viewers drop.
u got it ryt, see gobe set was way better
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
I doubt there'll be BBN next year.
Viewers have dropped
ds year edition is so lackluster

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by bionixs: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Alex was trying to defend kbule because of the way Khloe do insult the guy shocked Alex told Khloe to show some respect when talking to him that he's a man

Khloe is so annoying a potential trouble maker cool
see how you carefully narrated this nothing as if you are defending a professionl project. I hope you have got your pvc

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by blinxx(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
so hilarious... lmfbo..
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Something is telling me to talk about football now, still contemplating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by ElSakina: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
[b][/b]
biacan:
Alex was trying to defend kbule because of the way Khloe do insult the guy shocked Alex told Khloe to show some respect when talking to him that he's a man

Khloe is so annoying a potential trouble maker cool
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
What kind of useless program is this?
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by brightalo17: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
This show is getting drier than desert during the winter.

Thanks to all those that turn the BBN thread to football section. Our country will be great again.
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
I doubt there'll be BBN next year. Viewers have dropped
True, everything is so boring.
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by royalamour(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
NickiSlay:
"Fast forward to moments later, Khloe and K-Brule started fighting over a drink, and in her usual way, Khloe shouted at KBrule and stated using cuss words.
Alex immediately stood up for KBrule, and then told Khloe to stop cussing. out at KBrule..
This of curse later resorted to exchange of words, and Alex threatened to “Beat Alex to death”.. Oh, Alex won the argument..and Khloe went to chill out with a stick of cigarette."

Dumbest thing I've read all year

What are these? undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by superlanny(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frustration everywhere!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by orumba(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
The Blues rallied to avoid three losses in a row after a disastrous period that left the club on the brink of crisis
Chelsea players may have saved Antonio Conte's job and their season with a timely performance against West Brom at Stamford Bridge — all while keeping an eye on the upcoming Barcelona game.
Monday's opponent may have been the last-placed club in the Premier League, but Chelsea were on the brink of a serious crisis and Eden Hazard stepped up to provide two stunning strikes that eased the pressure on Conte.
Victor Moses scored the second goal after some nice midfield play from Cesc Fabregas, who returned for the much derided, and suspended, Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Conte's long-term future remains in doubt, but in the short term Chelsea will stick with him, especially with a stabilising result going into a difficult run in late February and early March which also sees them face both Manchester clubs away from home.
A 3-0 win against West Brom is a huge confidence boost and Olivier Giroud performed admirably in his first start for the club while Alvaro Morata returned from his back injury to play a part versus the Baggies.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by NickiSlay(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
royalamour:

What are these? undecided
Ask the original poster.
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by kpaofame: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
orumba:
The Blues rallied to avoid three losses in a row after a disastrous period that left the club on the brink of crisis
Chelsea players may have saved Antonio Conte's job and their season with a timely performance against West Brom at Stamford Bridge — all while keeping an eye on the upcoming Barcelona game.
Monday's opponent may have been the last-placed club in the Premier League, but Chelsea were on the brink of a serious crisis and Eden Hazard stepped up to provide two stunning strikes that eased the pressure on Conte.
Victor Moses scored the second goal after some nice midfield play from Cesc Fabregas, who returned for the much derided, and suspended, Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Conte's long-term future remains in doubt, but in the short term Chelsea will stick with him, especially with a stabilising result going into a difficult run in late February and early March which also sees them face both Manchester clubs away from home.
A 3-0 win against West Brom is a huge confidence boost and Olivier Giroud performed admirably in his first start for the club while Alvaro Morata returned from his back injury to play a part versus the Baggies.

I dont know if this is the right thread to post this...because of MOD BAN roaming about like the .......... looking for who to ban

But it is a really nice analysis of the game..

Back to BBN cursing matter i will comment on that later lipsrsealed undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by kevoh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Talk make we hide your comment and then ban you! angry angry
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by clive2u(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
khloe is a Chelsea fan, she too like trouble meanwhile Alex na arsenal fan, they can endure to the end. gunners for live!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by stagger: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
In school then, we knew how to handle girls like Khloe: the sh*t bath from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet.

Her life can never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Why won't she insult Jonathan,...even Mikel Obi cannot beat Jim Iyke in such a movie when Don jazzy is in Alaba selling his plates of cooked music,....you that read this trash I posted.....are you better than those in that BB naija?...
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Paradigme777: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

On point dude
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Bullhari007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
the kind beating pelnaldo go collect today from PSG only God can tell tongue grin tongue OP I have right for my opinion no be u buy phone and mb for me
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
please when is barcelona and chelsea playing ?
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by talk2percy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Alex, the Alex that I know is the one that plays F***** for Che*** before, the name Khloe isn't familiar to me.
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by adex797: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Khloe is Sadio Mané sister
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chikita66:
True, everything is so boring.

My bae wey no dey take sense. I don miss those ya wicked comments... grin Aunty Rorachy wey no dey take sense, wey dey chop men hearts for breakfast tongue
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Willexmania(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
adex797:
Khloe is Sadio Mané sister

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by boldone(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
undecided bitches are ugly. useless show
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by bwideity: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
THIS PROGRAM IS RUBBISH, IT MUST BE STOP, I THINK NAIJA CAN PENALIZE DSTV FOR IT, STOP AIRING RUBBISH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga / BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.