Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

#BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (40397 Views)

BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

My bae wey no dey take sense. I don miss those ya wicked comments... grin Aunty Rorachy wey no dey take sense, wey dey chop men hearts for breakfast tongue
Lol, am very busy these days, don't really have time.
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Lol, very busy these days, don't really have time.

Make i carry tambourine dey shake for ya back, oya dey dance go front. Rorachy wey no dey take nonsense, joro ja joo.. Why u comot ya dp nah. I just love looking at ya face shake my head and laff when i read ya comments anytime
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

Make i carry tambourine dey shake for ya back, oya dey dance go front. Rorachy wey no dey take nonsense, joro ja joo.. Why u comot ya dp nah. I just love looking at ya face shake my head and laff when i read ya comments anytime
Lolzzz, will prefer you do that when I graduate. I removed the dp for reasons best known to me.
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Lolzzz, will prefer you do that when I graduate. I removed the dp for reasons best known to me.

I agree it puts a hook on ya liberty...Oya nah, tambourine, rorachy no dey take iyo,....iye iye
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by sadeeq08: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
please what time is real Madrid match
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by HeavenShield: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
well am not a fan of this show..the program at all does not make sense..where is Buhari sef, let him ban this type of show.. grin
I prefer Gulder Ultimate search..not these baby sitters program..very uneducative and lazy busybodies..How will you cage grown up men and women in a bottle because you want to give them 45million and entertain other people..STRANGE INDEED..
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by Maximus85(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Oluwolex2000:
Source - .COM

So, it looks as if Khloe is fighting Alex over Leo. Yesterday during their Nomination, Biggie nullified all their nominations, and placed all of them on for possible eviction.

The head of house, Khloe had the veto power to save a pair, and she chose to save Leolex (Leo and Alex).

Fast forward to moments later, Khloe and K-Brule started fighting over a drink, and in her usual way, Khloe shouted at KBrule and stated using cuss words.

Alex immediately stood up for KBrule, and then told Khloe to stop cussing out at KBrule..

This of curse later resorted to exchange of words, and Alex threatened to “Beat Alex to death”.. Oh, Alex won the argument..and Khloe went to chill out with a stick of cigarette.

https://twitter.com/OloriSupergal/status/963168476574683137

https://twitter.com/dopetune_co/status/963167279474204673

http://www..com/2018/02/bbnaija2018-id-beat-you-to-death-khloe.html

Alex threatened to beat Alex to death, abi?
Re: #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” by GMan650(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
MiaB:
Wonder why people make sextapes knowing the risk is too high and the reward barely exists if it leaks. At the end of the day, it is not worth it

Happy bday gurl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga / BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.