Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot (1218 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by GodOfAction: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Some people just don’t know when to act right, they do not even understand that trolling has got rules especially if you are going to throw a jab at a celebrity,.

Before you consider such, one must check that his/her avatar is cool enough, use of English especially, your bio and what not, before towing the trolling line just to be on a safe side and make a clap back difficult for whoever you’re jabbing at.

So one of Mayorkun’s followers sought to troll him on Twitter after he shared a photo on the platform, he didn’t just troll him, the follower  called him an ‘idiot’ and asked why he did his ‘face like beans’lol.
And he replied right back

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/13/mayorkun-gives-epic-reply-to-a-follower-who-called-him-an-idiot/

Well deserved or nah?

Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by biacan(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
The young man is more handsome than mayoukun cool

1 Like

Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by verygudbadguy(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
True but he looks jobless. I wonder why people pass their frustrations on these celebrities. They are not the ones governing us/ making economic policies. We can only hold the ever-milking, ever-selfish, good-for-nothing politicians responsible for Nigeria's woes not these young guys making legitimate money for themselves and families.

2 Likes

Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by biacan(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2018
verygudbadguy:

True but he looks jobless. I wonder why people pass their frustrations on these celebrities. They are not the ones governing us/ making economic policies. We can only hold the ever-milking, ever-selfish, good-for-nothing politicians responsible for Nigeria's woes not these young guys making legitimate money for themselves and families.
Some fans are trolls

1 Like

Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by saltoftheearth: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2018
what called for the insult? mayorkun should have just said, "you know say the solution to your problems na ego"

2 Likes

Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by ankit941: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2018
You can give minimum input and get maximum output with the sufficient online how do i delete my browsing history. You can make sure almost option delete web history and it also stop you to choose the wrong option.
Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by donstan18: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
verygudbadguy:

That's the easiest way to get the attention of celebrities, tell them what they aren't used to.

Those fans trolls them intentionally, it's not about frustration.
Re: See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To Follower Who Called Him An Idiot by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2018
biacan:
Stop lying undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Hale Received A Message From Beyond Impelreport / Photos: Flavour, Semah Weifur Performed Together At Eko Hotels / Actress Aisha Abimbola Laid To Rest Amidst Tears And Wailing In Canada - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.