Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I'm Tired, I'm 35yrs But No Man To Marry Me- Lady Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Tired, I'm 35yrs But No Man To Marry Me- Lady Cries Out (800 Views)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired, I'm 35yrs But No Man To Marry Me- Lady Cries Out by bambi2016: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2018
She needs help very fast as age is no longer on her side and no husband yet. Below is her story:

“I am 35 years old and even though seeing other peoples wedding bring joy to my heart, I have gotten to that stage in life where I know now for sure this will never happen for me.

I have been hoping for many years, and it’s not that I don’t have suitors, I am far from unattractive,but I just can’t find that guy. No one is perfect I know this, but there are certain things I am looking for in a life partner I haven’t found yet.

I believe in being friends above everything else, the shared ideals (religious, life etc) and then a connection. The physical isn’t of great importance, but the men I am meeting these days I can’t even have a connection with and trust me I have tried. I have been in relationships in the past, but it’s always that I gave too little or I gave too much. I am tired it shouldn’t be this hard.

I have all but given up but I want to have kids desperately, but I don’t want to be a single mom (nothing against single mothers), my mom and grand mother were single mothers and I felt their struggle I wouldn’t want to go through that. I guess I am the one with the problem…

I am tired of hoping, praying, and wishing. I have come to accept this more than likely won’t happen for me, I see a lot of single girls are going through the same struggle, and it seems hopeless. I want to be married, to a man I love, a man with whom I can grow with.”

What do you think is the way out for her?

Leave yourcomments here, she'll see them from here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/13/im-tired-im-35yrs-but-no-man-to-marry-me-lady-cries-out/

Re: I'm Tired, I'm 35yrs But No Man To Marry Me- Lady Cries Out by Loyalblak007(f): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2018
embarassed
Re: I'm Tired, I'm 35yrs But No Man To Marry Me- Lady Cries Out by Damibiz(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Her number please,may be i may be of an atom of help to her..
Re: I'm Tired, I'm 35yrs But No Man To Marry Me- Lady Cries Out by Okpueze1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
I feel your pains dear. Your thoughts are mature and pure. You just don't have to be desperate and consumed with getting married because most men will likely take advantage of your plight and play games with you once they sense your desperation.

Marriage needs a calm environment to build up. A tensed and desperate mood will make you act like an adolescent and scare potential suitors away after coming closer to you.

In all dear, free yourself and just be nice to people. You don't need to go too low because it will only fetch you pains. Brace up, look happy and fulfilled, confident and principled. Many are observing you and the kind of friends you flow with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Learn Programming / Dstv, Gotv To Air Nigerian Friendly Matches / Meet Emmanuel Daraloye - A Student Entrepreneur, Prolific Marketer And Publicist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.