Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bishop Chris Kwapovwe Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Chris Kwapovwe Confesses (463 Views)

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Chris Kwapovwe Confesses by vipez(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Time is an essential factor that notify man of his growth level in life that is why you hear the adage that time is life. It is therefore necessary to conduct ourselves in a way that makes us accountable to how we use our time. However, as the scripture aptly puts that we should be careful how we live and make good use of time. Ephraim. 5:15
There are BISHOP CHRIS CONFESSES.

Time is an essential factor that notify man of his growth level in life that is why you hear the adage that time is life. It is therefore necessary to conduct ourselves in a way that makes us accountable to how we use our time. However, as the scripture aptly puts that we should be careful how we live and make good use of time. Ephraim. 5:15
There are many people who are being controlled and consumed by their calendar. To master time is to master your life and make the most out if it. Until you value yourself you cannot value your time appropriately because of the demand on your attention. I have heard a hundred preachers say 'Show me your checkbook and your calendar and I will tell you what you value. I agree with this statements but it is important to understand that leaders who don't have control over the calendar will constantly spin out in dirt without making much progress. Life will become frantic and hurried, yet it will be difficult to pinpoint their progress level. I am not a king of time management, but I do live and operate by my calendar.

ODM is a tight 3-month plan, so I write when others are sleeping. I have no regular social life because everything that is important in my life goes on in my calendar. It is necessary to not be enslaved by calendar through these vital keys;

LEAVE ROOM FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT
It is easy to fill up your calendar with activities and leave no space for the Holy Spirit instructions. The presence and leading of the Holy Spirit in our lives affair is as important as the air we breathe. With His instruction He guides us on what to do per time and teach us what we need to know to help the lives entrusted to our care.

SCHEDULE YOUR MEETINGS ACCORDING TO THEIR LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE
If it is within your control, schedule all your meetings on the same day or two each week. I knew I wouldn't get much productive work done on some days, but I was going to have some great conversations that will help move the waiting project to completion. Scheduling your meetings will give you the freedom to accomplish more in less time and live better. I personally schedule thursdays for Business Prayer and meeting one on one with business people. This makes me to prepare and align properly with the activities of the day. As Christian leaders our impact must be felt in conscious planning of our lives in order for accountability. Rest is one thing that must be included in your calendar to properly rejuvenate.
The body you have is the container of your spirit and soul. If you busy without rest you will definitely breakdown. Cultivate the habit of rest to unwind and allow your body, spirit and soul to synchronized for more extraordinary works.

THE CONFESSION
For many undoubted reasons we so much occupy ourselves with activities that takes us away from our loved ones and as a result the activities begin to cause a rift at home that your family no longer see you or even feel your presence. I advice business people and leaders to go home before work is done; It is difficult because one will think he's leaving something important behind. But you can't wait until your to-do-list is complete or the phone stops ringing before you head home to your family.
Bishop Chris confesses that 'nothing is more fulfilling than spending time with my wife, a gracious wife is worth more than gold
I urged every family man and woman to make Time with spouse a priority as this is the only bond that keeps marriage fulfilling and ensure raising Godly children.
According to John Maxwell the key to becoming an efficient leader is not in checking off all your to-do-list, it is in prioritizing your time in accomplishing your most important goal(s) in an efficient manner.

(1) (Reply)

Is God’s Law A Curse? / Archaeological Proof That The Bible Is Real! Prophet Isaiah's Seal Found! / Hope That Does Not Disappoint - Joseph Prince ( Part 2 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.