Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) (9255 Views)

It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by cheango: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fan milk has been in operation since 1963, that's over 55years ago..And ever since, the company has been doing great with different types of diary products, kudos to Fan milk, cos with their standard and market penetration, we have not seen any other company like them doing similar thing.

3 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Ekiseme(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fan yogo

1 Like

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
They have huge rivals.. They chose a segment of the market and align boys with carriage to sell for them but when u go to eateries to order, u won't see it there.

Out of 5ps of marketing they have stronghold on only 2

Which is price and place.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Octano(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
When I thought you were about to say St Louis sugar. No one still does Cubed sugar it's just pure monopoly

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by debaj10: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
They have huge rivals.. They chose a segment of the market and they align boys with carriage to sell for them but when u go to eateries to order, u won't see it there.

quite right.
I'm surprised that the op lacks such insight.
the company is struggling mightily to survive.
power. transportation. forex. even ordinary rent is giving their outlets major headaches.

2 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Ladipodeal: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
The only product I know without rival is Golden morn

23 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
They have huge rivals.. They chose a segment of the market and they align boys with carriage to sell for them but when u go to eateries to order, u won't see it there.

5 or 4ps cry

price promotion place and product..which one again undecided
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Ladipodeal: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
The only product I know without rival is Golden Morn by Nestlé.

7 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by aolawale025: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
I drank it in school now am buying it for my kids

11 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by dyangprof(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
sekxyqueen:
5 or 4ps cry
People

4 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
dyangprof:

People
mmmmm,,okay.thanks
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by ZACHIE: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
only ALABUKUN enjoys maximum supremacy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by egopersonified(f): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
dangote makes sugar cubes, never seen a substitute for golden morn, only corn flakes comes close but can't be used for baby food like golden morn

3 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by olasaad(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Octano:
When I thought you were about to say St Louis sugar. No one still does Cubed sugar it's just pure monopoly

No we now have other brands of cube sugar in the market

13 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by khadaffi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Octano:

They have many competitors. Just that I can't confirm now is they are Nigerian companies or not
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by cheango: 4:59am On Feb 14, 2018
But the only two you claim they have are the main thing... You can't just compare anyone to them
EMMAUGOH:

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by cheango: 5:06am On Feb 14, 2018
The company is struggling and we keep seeing hundreds of their hawkers everyday? Is there any company this Nigeria economy is Not affected? Moreover are you not struggling in Nigeria too
debaj10:

quite right.
I'm surprised that the op lacks such insight.
the company is struggling mightily to survive.
power. transportation. forex. even ordinary rent is giving their outlets major headaches.

6 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:35am On Feb 14, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Probably, the word, 'competition' is what you don't get.

'competition', in business, is when you are given a run for your product, by another product, on the same playing ground.

These guys have no competition among the people!

Eateries are not even close. Each eateries have tbier own branded ice-creams, supplied by maybe a relative, a close girlfriend of the CEO, etc, but not a single company who we can say is a competitor of FAN MILKS!

For your information, I know eateries in Lokoja who collects their ice creams from FAN every day, but labelled in their names. At least, I know two of these.

Competitors' would have a fan-base of their own. Like some people would prefer oral-b, or pepsodent, or collgate, or dabur, or mccleans to close up. Some would prefer top tea to Lipton, etc.

Did you go to the eateries and ask for 'Bleep' ice-cream?
No, you just order for an ice-cream and it doesn't matter who supplies through the back-stage!

FAN MILK has no competition.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Alejoas(m): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Their penetrating strategy is here to stay.... I love cycling and wish we have dedicated lanes
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2018
a company that engages in Child Labour
if fanmilk was in a humane country it would ve been dead cos of hefty fine
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
The major companies practicing real monopolies in Nigeria are NEPA and NNPC, if both organization should stop their services and productions for one week. We no go fit survive the consequences.

7 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by cheango: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
You are highly correct
SLIDEwaxie:

Probably, the word, 'competition' is what you don't get.

'competition', in business, is when you are given a run for your product, by another product, on the same playing ground.

These guys have no competition among the people!

Eateries are not even close. Each eateries have tbier own branded ice-creams, supplied by maybe a relative, a close girlfriend of the CEO, etc, but not a single company who we can say is a competitor of FAN MILKS!

For your information, I know eateries in Lokoja who collects their ice creams from FAN every day, but labelled in their names. At least, I know two of these.

Competitors' would have a fan-base of their own. Like some people would prefer oral-b, or pepsodent, or collgate, or dabur, or mccleans to close up. Some would prefer top tea to Lipton, etc.

Did you go to the eateries and ask for 'Bleep' ice-cream?
No, you just order for an ice-cream and it doesn't matter who supplies through the back-stage!

FAN MILK has no competition.

1 Like

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Ladipodeal: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Octano:

Golden penny got cube sugar.
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Metrofox(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
sekxyqueen:

5 or 4ps cry

actually 7ps
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by sekxyqueen(f): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Metrofox:
actually 7ps
which are cry
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by obinoral1179(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
They have huge rivals.. They chose a segment of the market and align boys with carriage to sell for them but when u go to eateries to order, u won't see it there.

good analysis and those 2ps rake in millions of naira for them.... And can you please state the other 3ps?
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Ok
Op, what of Dr. Aladdin's 7keys

2 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
All this... without mentioning blue band? ribenna nko? even heinz canned beans no really get competitor sef
Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by jerflakes(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
FAN ice-cream is owned by senator Arthur Nzeribe

F rancis A rthur N zeribe

2 Likes

Re: Only This Company In Nigeria Has No Competitor For Decades (photo) by FriendofGod: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
egopersonified:
dangote makes sugar cubes, never seen a substitute for golden morn, only corn flakes comes close but can't be used for baby food like golden morn

There is Cerelac and Nutrend in the same category as Golden Morn for babies. Just that they are made by the same company as Golden Morn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration / NNPC Signs Deal To Build Another 100,000bpd Refining Plant Within PH Refinery / Face Of The Woman Who Lured Namdi Kanu To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.