Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Need A Serious Funding Partner For A Lucrative Idea In The Publishing Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Serious Funding Partner For A Lucrative Idea In The Publishing Industry (568 Views)

Now Is The Time To Start That Business Idea In 2016 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Funding Partner For A Lucrative Idea In The Publishing Industry by coolm: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hello fellow Nlanders, wish to invite the participation of anyone who wants to invest in the production of a weekly magazine series.

A start up capital ranging from N200,000 - N500,000 is needed to start up the business. all depending on pre-arrangement of the partners/directors. We intend to start production and distribution in Lagos and kano and gradually roll out distribution and coverage to all 36 states in Nigeria. We are projecting that at the initial stage the idea can net in about N300,000 monthly and after 12 months, all things working as planned, we are expecting to realize about N2,000,000 monthly.

Interested investors are invited to indicate interest for brainstorming and thorough discussions. Detail information will be made available to any prospective investor on request. My Email is Mikegureje@gmail.com and my phone is number is 08036354619
Re: Need A Serious Funding Partner For A Lucrative Idea In The Publishing Industry by mgs: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2010
My company arranges loan facilities for both individuals and corporate clients.

You can reach us on :medusglobal@gmail.com or

call niyi on 08037598959

(1) (Reply)

Investment And Sales / Pls I Need You To Help Me With Haulage Business / Cheapest Way Of Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.