Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 (17817 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Okay, let me start by saying a very happy new year to everyone here.

Now, straight down to business. You know every time I flip through the threads on the business section of nairaland, I see a lot of topics. Topics are being created every now and then, in fact almost every second/minute. Though I find some really helpful but some are just so ridiculous that I begin to wonder what some people are thinking and what exactly their aim is- for such thread..

You see topic like; 'how I made N50,000 today', how to make N500,000 monthly' etc. Wow! Like seriously? Lols....
Some will even ask you to drop your email address here or click a link, this one is so creepy. Surprisingly, you see lots of people actually buying into this. You see the thread flooded with email addresses.

Now, I'm not trying to castigate anybody here or trying to say it's not possible, of course, anything is possible. My point is, there are so many preachers here than the 'doers'.

If I want to tell you how lucrative a business is, I should have been doing it myself with evidence to back my claim. People prefer the easy way out and that's why many get scammed along the way. If anybody tells you it's easy to make money or if an offer is too mouth watering, you need to be very careful of such.

My area of expertise is on production of daily need items (products) but before I unveil my plan, I will like to quickly give us some tips/guide on how to choose or start up a business this 2015 to avoid being scammed and loosing your hard earned money.

TYPE OF SERVICES
Business is all about offering services, now the type of service(s) you offer is what determines how much money you make at the end of the day.

When it comes to service, it has to do with people; business generally is about people. Without people business can not exist. That means you have to know the people around you and know the services that'll be meeting their needs.

You don't just jump into a business because mr. A is doing it somewhere in Abuja and making it. Please, before you start any business you have to know if the type of service you have in mind is the type that'll be meeting the needs of the people there: we shall talk more on that later.

CAPITAL
You will all agree with me that capital is usually the reason people don't or can't start up their desired business most of the time but it's actually not suppose to be so.

To be continued, please stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Ewizard(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Strongbest:

CAPITAL
You will all agree with me that capital is usually the reason people don't or can't start up their desired business most of the time but it's actually not suppose to be so.

Dis really got ma attention.. Bring it on! Harder!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:

Dis really got ma attention.. Bring it on! Harder!

Alright Sir, nice to know you are here. I will continue soon.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by DaKing008: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
following...

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by tonylistic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
wow , thank you 4 this talk sir

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Horus(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnfEU6nqlE

[size=15pt]Entrepreneurship - Vision, by Aliko Dangote[/size]
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hey! You guys are here again!! Spammers but why? The last time I checked, topics are still created for free here on nairaland. Smh.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
CAPITAL
Still on capital, a lot of people have given up on their desired business simply because they lack the capital needed to start up.

Though there are many ways people raise capital for their new businesses, some through loan from bank, family, friends etc. But not everyone is so lucky or fortunate to have it that way.

Here, I will be talking from practical experience - using my self as an example. I think it's better to write what has worked for me than some un-practical and unrealistic approaches which I have seen many times.

Okay, let's assume you need like N400,000 capital (just for instance it can be more than that or less) for your business and all you have is like N5,000 -10,000 at hand, the best thing to do is start up something small with it. Yes I know what's running through your mind right now....lols. Just keep following, if it works for me, it'll work for anyone that follows my rules/principles.

There'll always be that business that can help you increase the money weekly, once you identify that small business, put in the money and keep it going for a while, as the money increases there'll always be another small business that will help you increase the money the more, reinvest the money into it and keep it growing.

The "small small" businesses might not really be what you want to do, it may even look odd to you but who cares? So long you have a goal, that's all that matters. Permit me here to announce this, God's grace by March I'm launching a new business and I hope to share pictures from the opening with us here. Call me jack of all trades yes, master of all; small small businesses giving birth to bigger ones.

Sometimes the smaller business you begin with can be hard to leave behind because to some people that's all you want to do as your main business and you already have them as your faithful customers but you know you have a bigger one ahead.

I know a lot of people will be amazed as usual with the launch of my new business. But the idea has been there, just waiting for the capital to bring it to life, and as big as it may look to some people, it's still one of the small small business to me, bigger one is yet to come.

Now, how to identify or find the ''small small'' lucrative business is another issue and that's what we'll be dealing with next. I shall be telling us how to identify a lucrative business and the sure ones that I know.

4 Likes

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by johnnobles: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2015
My oga. I don take front seat with Biro n paper
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
johnnobles:
My oga. I don take front seat with Biro n paper

Alright Sir, nice to have you here. We shall continue tonight.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by princycess: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok naa highly alert

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
How To Choose A "Small" Lucrative Business With Your Little Capital

Choosing a small business to invest your little money into is something to be done with great care. One has to consider or look at the following before venturing into it.

RISK
Every business comes with it's own risk, no business is risk free but there's what I call "calculated/sensible risk".

A calculated/sensible risk is the kind of risk that leaves you smiling and helps you move on at the end of the day, leaving you with more opportunity to make more profits knowing well that little or nothing is lost.
This kind of risk even permits you to see ahead and know profitability and viability of the business before venturing into it.

TECHNICAL KNOW HOW
By technical know how I mean, having a thorough knowledge of the business before you invest your hard earned money into it. Don't just go into it blindly, acquire all necessary knowledge about it first.

YOUR CUSTOMERS

Another thing to consider is the people to whom this your business will be meeting their needs, your customers. Remember, your business will be useless without customers (people that will buy from you).

QUALITY OF SERVICE OR PRODUCT

Be sure the quality of your service/product will be meeting the needs of your customers in term of satisfaction. Give attention to this area, don't just do things because you want to make money; the satisfaction of your customers should be your top priority.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
SUGGESTION ON SMALL BUSINESSES

so sorry I couldn't continue last night, had to sleep.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by uchezdedon(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Am following
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2015
SUGGESTION ON SMALL BUSINESSES

Well, I'm going to be talking about the few businesses that I made research on and have come to discover are worth going into and then, I will move to my own personal business that helps me raise capital for other new businesses. Mind you, my research are based on first hand information, I mean from friends that have been into these businesses. More also, You can do a little finding on your own to be sure of their claims.

These businesses can be done either on a small scale or large scale. Whatever your capital, you should be able to start something.

GREEN FARMING:
1.Pumpkin (ugu) Farm

2.Okra

3.Importation business

4.Production of daily need items (my own personal business)

Pumkin and okra farm can be done any where, all you need is just a little space (land). My friend used an uncompleted building for his own; an uncompleted building with no roof. I was made to understand that an acre of land with investment of 65,000 naira on ugu can produce over 300,000 naira.

Okra; With a start up capital as low as N8,000 can earn you N20,000-N30,000 in 50 - 60 days of production.

Now, I have not done any of the above personally due to time and availability of land/space. Some people are lucky to have unused land, like the people I got this information from. It's not very common to have unused land in cities but if you happen to stay at the extreme like Agric/Ikorodu axis etc, you may be lucky to find one.

IMPORTATION: this one is also very interesting but I will advise you know the business very well before going into it.
For instance, someone invested N12,000 and made over 25,000 in less than two weeks. Here, you have to know what sells fast in your area as in, what people are interested in buying. Before putting in your hard earned money please, be sure you do your own home work.

PRODUCTION OF DAILY NEED ITEMS
This is my own area, I'm an authority in this line. This deals with the production of daily need product such as: body cream, hair cream, bar soaps, liquid soap, disinfectants/antiseptics, bleach etc.
Many people are yet to realise this area can make you quick money without much capital and risk. All you need is the basic knowledge on the production of these items.
Now, there are two ways of making serious money with the knowledge of the above.
Before I go further, don't forget our main aim is to raise a reasonable capital for other businesses through a "small one" with a small capital.

The good thing about this business is, you can start any with as low as N3,000-N5,000 and keep doubling your money, without much risk.

I'm going to be talking about my hot selling products and how you can start yours and other ways to make money with this idea later.
Meanwhile, you can flip through our thread here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/ to catch a glimpse of our free training on some of the products.

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Please, feel free to drop your questions here.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
You really don't need capital to make money with SFI, See my signature for more information.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Emmysteve(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
I would like to know about Ugu and Okra farming.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Emmysteve:
I would like to know about Ugu and Okra farming.

Alright Sir.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Recs(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
HOW TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE

http://greenworld.com.ng/partnership/become-a-distributor/

The Green World business plan is designed with one concept in mind—simplicity for your big success! Years of planning and formulating has resulted in a plan which at each step of the growth is designed to take you forward and upward to the materialization of your dreams and ambitions.
The plan has been designed to be simple for anyone to understand and easy for anyone to present to others. Green World business plan is saliently characterized by easy to grow, less hurdles and lower conditions for the promotion than some other plans and less complicated titles and levels to slow one’s progress along the way. Green World business plan initiates what will surely be a trend-setting method of compensating its successful Independent Distributors and was designed to reward you for personal sales and leadership abilities.
You can begin your business immediately as a One-Star Consultant just by purchasing a Business Kit. The Green World business plan place people exactly where they should be, and reward the right kind of action. It is definitely designed for YOU!

Become a Green World Distributor Today. Image
Green World is creating Health and Wealth everywhere. Green World Nigeria offers you an opportunity for Health and Wealth through network marketing. Join our Network Group today and we shall give you our Maximum support.

REGISTRATION / INVESTMENTS Register with N2,500 and buy any products of your choice worth N35,000 and you are qualified to become a full (Three Star Consultant) Member / Distributor of the Green World family and make profit on retails sales while you earn bonuses on subsequent purchases and introduction of similar distributors.

INVEST IN GREEN WORLD BUSINESS OFFER AND OPPORTUNITY We will like to introduce to you an amazing business opportunity with the Green World family, we are offering you the opportunity to invest in Green World and enjoy great benefits. This opportunity is opened to individuals, corporate individuals, companies, professionals and business owners. We offer 2 investment options:

OPTIONS 1: Invest the sum of N560,000 into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N560,000, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You get paid Cash Bonus of N160, 000

OPTIONS 2: Invest the sum of N2.88 Million into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N2.8 Million, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You will get a cash bonus of N1million. Free (all expense paid) trip to china or South Africa worth N1.5 Million or cash equivalent of N500,000. Shop code (With which you get to use if you decide to open and run a Green World outlet). Green World pays you monthly shop upkeep allowance based on your sales to other Green World distributors. The entire Green World Africa organization is committed to supporting your professional growth with Green World. We are sure you will agree that this is the perfect moment for this extraordinary union of product and compensation.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Happy new year sir. The last time I called you sir, you said I should send you my email address which I did but Im yet to get a response from you sir.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by miteolu(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Get Tally.ERP9 (Accounts and Business Management Software) to enhance your business.

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Catered4:
Happy new year sir. The last time I called you sir, you said I should send you my email address which I did but Im yet to get a response from you sir.

Ooooops! My sincere apology ma'am. I'm trying to get what the email is about, could you please resend?

I'm sorry for any inconvenience ma. Happy new year.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hey! All these guys spamming my thread with adverts, could you please go and create your thread? Hian!

Trust me, no sane person will take you serious this way.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
i av some of dis small biz in mind oo
but some certainties kp pullin me down
Op pls i needs ur adverse on importation of earpiece
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by nonsopas(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Start a bulksms business today. Take the next bold step of becoming Bulksms Service provider CEO we can help you do that at a much reduced price you can contact us at 08101199847, [email]info@ntechsms.com [/email] or visit http://www.ntechsms.com/re-sellers
Thanks

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eboy343:
i av some of dis small biz in mind oo
but some certainties kp pullin me down
Op pls i needs ur adverse on importation of earpiece

Heyllo Sir, I'm not an expert in that line but I can recommend some people that can help out. They are doing well in that line, they are here on nairaland.

I'll try and get in touch with one of them to help us do justice to that.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2015
When you are into the production of daily need items, you can never regret it because there'll always be market for you. It's just like food stuffs business.

For instance, people bath,cream their body,rub hair cream, wash plate etc each day. These are a must do thing for every normal human each day.

Now, consider the population of Nigerians using these things each day; that's where the money comes from. Or you think everybody already has a customer supplying them each day? Well, just wait and see.

One thing people still find difficult is how to begin and who to sell to. This is what I will be dealing with next. Please, stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I'm not an expert in that line but I can recommend some people that can help out. They are doing well in that line, they are here on nairaland.

I'll try and get in touch with one of them to help us do justice to that.
thank u sir
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Eboy343:
thank u sir

My pleasure Sir.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Sir, we are waiting ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? / N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.