Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (40535 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
Did you read the topic you commented on? How does that pix relate to the story of a civilian Biafran guy beating a zoo soldier black and blue without stress? Abi you no read am dia? grin
We yorubas know the difference between bravery and folly. Where has Nnamdi Kanus 'bravery' led him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Praktikals:

We yorubas know the difference between bravery and folly. Where has Nnamdi Kanus 'bravery' led him?
Oh yellowba? No or little wonder. If I had known why wasting my data and time, yellowba is another name for cowardice nah, it's in them like peak. But when it comes to mouth fighting, no one dares to challenge them because they are always the champions in that ring grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by stieyven(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=65034102]That is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra, they can beat soldiers[/quote
]He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
na only civilian body una dei get power? shame on These fearful Nigerian Army, Commone Boko haram they can handle stupid unbaked officers
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by magzey: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
let them sue them in US court, this is barbaric grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Yinxies(f): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
dingbang:
like seriously

Yes na grin

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pls the video

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by oluxy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
In all these pictures taken, I can not see any pictures showing the soldiers, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Mbediogu(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
How I wish they can all be identified and dismissed ..A soldier that uses guns bought by tax payers to intimidate taxpayers is not worthy of wearing a military uniform

More so in a time of peace. Nigeria soldiers na wa for una.

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by GavelSlam: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
"The soldier was just maltreating a hawker for no just cause" Na small pikin talk .
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
yoruba is another name for wisdom nah, it's in them like peakgrin
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
the only thing I notice is the dirty environment . total lack of attention to orderliness. That's simply not a normal way.
Taallking of dirt, filth and lack of orderliness maybe you should visit a military barracks.

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Aldebaran(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
How I wish they can all be identified and dismissed ..A soldier that uses guns bought by tax payers to intimidate taxpayers is not worthy of wearing a military uniform
True talk bro

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by ihitenansa: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
from the news, one can gather that a young igbo dude witnessed a case of oppression,.. where an hausa soldier was oppressing, probably trying to molest a yoruba agbo hawker.. the sense of jystice wich is inherent in the igbo gene makes him tostick out his neck,.. hausa soldier gets violent, but was easily disarmed and den roughed up by the well built muscular igbo dude...

question is,.. will a yoruba man stickhis neck for an igbo lady,..say in lagos?
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Awoo88: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reminds me of the day a lieutenant wanted to show himself in Benin. He slapped a motorist for not making way for him. The motorist returned the slap plus few punches. Unknown to the idiotic officer, a brigadier was in that same traffic. His attempt to call for back up was shout down by the brigadier. The idiot left the scene in shame
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Imagine a young civilian decimating a soldier in unarmed combat. And the mumu had to call for backup. This one didn't pass through the dogged major dagger
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by DocHMD: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Aba have been kpo-kpoing the skulls of lazy zoogerian soldiers since 19gborodom.

I remember a trip to Aba on a certain day. The driver of the bus I entered was stopped at the military checkpoint just as you enter Umuahia.

The unruly soldier stopped our driver and started intimidating him unneccesarily, the driver won't have none of that and told him he wasn't going to give him a dime. The soldier got angry and hit the driver with the butt of his gun breaking his lips.

The Aba driver angrily got down and swore that the only thing separating the soldier from possible death by his hands was his gun, the soldier threatened to shot and driver approached him daring him to shoot and swearing to kill. We were all shocked and disturbed.

A superior officer who was watching emerged from their tent and asked the the soldier to surrender his gun and fight the driver man-to-man. The soldier almost cried, people gathered, hawkers, passers-by, passengers. The go-slow no be here.

He grudgingly gave the gun to the senior officer and clench his fist, the way the driver grabbed the cowardly soldier like nylon-bag funny me till today. grin grin

The beating was flawless, blows and slaps met the soldiers face in quick sucession from the Aba driver's hard palms and fist. Seconds later the soldier was on the ground fed with sand and mud by the driver.

The senior officer who was the also the referee later broke the fight, ordered the Aba driver to go amidst cheers from spectators and drag the severely beaten soldier into the tent. I.wan laugh die that day. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by DocHMD: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
tungamaje:
Brave Igbo man defending an Agbo seller (Yoruba). Fantastic

Ewedu elements will pretend they didn't see that and keep shouting 'Igbo hate' upadan. The terrible muslim creatures among them will scold the Aba guy for daring a fulani soldier who was molesting their sister.
I spit on them!
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Praktikals:
Me beat soja, I dey craze?
Someone quoted you and got banned, that has proven his claims otherwise why is he banned? Nairaland is being controlled by Yoruba management and his statement was and I quote: Yellowba is another name for cowardice. How did that affect you or anyone?
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Karlosorji(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fool like you. Its now u know its taxpayers money. Chicken change soljaz earn.. how abot those thieves in the senate, is it no tax payers money? Awuu
FarahAideed:
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by FarahAideed: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Karlosorji:
Fool like you. Its now u know its taxpayers money. Chicken change soljaz earn.. how abot those thieves in the senate, is it no tax payers money? Awuu

I see you want to be dismissed from your unit soon ..Soldier stand down I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Inova(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
DocHMD:
Aba have been kpo-kpoing the skulls of lazy zoogerian soldiers since 19gborodom.

I remember a trip to Aba on a certain day. The driver of the bus I entered was stopped at the military checkpoint just as you enter Umuahia.

The unruly soldier stopped our driver and started intimidating him unneccesarily, the driver won't have none of that and told him he wasn't going to give him a dime. The soldier got angry and hit the driver with the butt of his gun breaking his lips.

The Aba driver angrily got down and swore that the only thing separating the soldier from possible death by his hands was his gun, the soldier threatened to shot and driver approached him daring him to shoot and swearing to kill. We were all shocked and disturbed.

A superior officer who was watching emerged from their tent and asked the the soldier to surrender his gun and fight the driver man-to-man. The soldier almost cried, people gathered, hawkers, passers-by, passengers. The go-slow no be here.

He grudgingly gave the gun to the senior officer and clench his fist, the way the driver grabbed the cowardly soldier like nylon-bag funny me till today. grin grin

The beating was flawless, blows and slaps met the soldiers face in quick sucession from the Aba driver's hard palms and fist. Seconds later the soldier was on the ground fed with sand and mud by the driver.

The senior officer who was the also the referee later broke the fight, ordered the Aba driver to go amidst cheers from spectators and drag the severely beaten soldier into the tent. I.wan laugh die that day. grin

Nice fantasy story though
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2018
buhariguy:
That is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra, they can beat soldiers

That's how the idiots will beat u in civil war.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by X3MLY(m): 1:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Karlosorji:

Young man, abeg mind the way u gave the wrong impression that u were defending these bloody soldiers/crabs. So many civilians are very angry with the brutality of soldiers on unarmed civilians, and just looking for opportunity to mess up any errant soldier.

If not that i studied ur previous posts and confirmed that u are not a bloody soldier/crab ehn, the curses i would have heaped on u for ur comment would have been savage.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by X3MLY(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

I see you want to be dismissed from your unit soon ..Soldier stand down I wasn't talking to you.

I almost wanted to lash him too, but after studying his previous posts and discovering he is NOT a bloody soldier/crab, i just let him be.

I think he merely chose the wrong topic to express his anger with corrupt politicians . . . in the wrong way.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Send those idiots soldiers to fight Boko Haram - cowards !!
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by emmycoA: 2:16am On Feb 14, 2018
d govt has got to do sumtin about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Discover Headless Female Corpse In Abia / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) / 2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.