Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (71545 Views)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by austein(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
How are you so sure it's a Muslim-Christain Marriage You should learn to get your facts right before dropping anything on social media!! Get you facts right!!!
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by austein(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
squarelead:
It has been before our fore fathers. The rich pikin dey always marry another rich pikin. God bless their proposed home.

We are so myopic in this side of the world! So because I am from a poor family background means I can't marry a woman I love from a wealthy background...common Nigerian youths! Wake up it....it's marriage between two young people (human beings) not between wealth
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by austein(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

Is the future husband a Muslim

Noooooooo!!!! The future husband is not a Muslim ooh Get your facts right!!! Nigerian youths!!! Get una facts right!
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by seguno2: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
austein:
Noooooooo!!!! The future husband is not a Muslim ooh Get your facts right!!! Nigerian youths!!! Get una facts right!

Stop screaming.
Just answer the question and move on. Is the groom’s mother not Hadja Shagaya
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by fpeter(f): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
OmoIyaFunso:
When fools like you get up and think with the strength of your youth, HOW TO GIVE VALUES THAT THE SO-CALLED WEALTHY CAN PAY FOR. Work harder...

Iya Funsho didn't teach you how to make your points clear without insulting the other person?
I know she raised you better than that. As a wise man, you should be different from fools...abi?

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
koladebrainiac:
you lack third eye that's money n power getting married

Ok the man with the eyes to behold d tenth wonder of the world, tell us when buhari is going back to daura
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by squarelead(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
austein:

We are so myopic in this side of the world! So because I am from a poor family background means I can't marry a woman I love from a wealthy background...common Nigerian youths! Wake up it....it's marriage between two young people (human beings) not between wealth
, not only in this side of the world. It happens everywhere. I did go against the fact that some rich marry poor or average class. But its rare.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
cbngov01:

Ok the man with the eyes to behold d tenth wonder of the world, tell us when Buhari is going back to daura
I can categorically tell you that it's till 2023 but you won't believe me
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Truthisit: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The groom's father unfortunately died in a ghastly crash on Sunday
Fake news. No relation to John Shagaya that you're insinuating here.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
No big deal but money get level naa...
Segadem:
is it a crime if she marry someone like u? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame! / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.