Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why I Now Hate Luxury Goods!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why I Now Hate Luxury Goods!! (220 Views)

Pay Your Supplier And Wechat Alipay Bank Card For Purchasing Goods On 1688, Taob / AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) / Buy And Sell Goods, Services And Products on shop2taste.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Now Hate Luxury Goods!! by Honesty007(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
They are not for everyone when newly unveiled,but would be for everyone when the value is lost.
The manufacturers secretly create problems that would bring back returns to them and loss to the first time buyers or regular buyers eg factory reset!
They are not created for all weathers or terrain eg,they would fade out in a competitive enviroment
They are expensive to maintain
it is not rugged.easily damaged and hard to find spare parts unless they have a market monopoly.
The value remains while new stocks last as the price decreases according to the purchasing power.
its use is a misreflection of true standard of living in this part of the world
it is never built to last.newer versions ,models ,ugrade which makes the former one disposable creates a reckless spending habit and misplaced priority culture that leads to crime in this part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Save 40% On Building / There Is 2 Bed Flat At Ifako Very Close Jones Land Hotel With 3toilet & 2 Baths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.