Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army (34128 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by ed2gbi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
I thought you guys said you already killed him?...Lol......wonders shall never end.
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/boko-haram-shekau-now-disguises-as-woman-says-army/

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by pooozeee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/boko-haram-shekau-now-disguises-as-woman-says-army/

disquises as woman, and you military men saw him disguising and you failed to gun him down and you just allow him to run to the tick forest
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Litmus: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
So, army isn't allowed to relate intelligence they have gathered- for instance that Sheku is at large disguised as woman - without people concluding that army In Fact saw Sheku running around dressed as woman? I suppose some of you will expect the army to inform the public that Sheku may sometimes change into male clothes - as if none of you know how Sheku looks dressed as a man. The point being the army dose not need to spell everything out for your benefit.

I sometimes fear Nigerians want to throw Nigeria away informed by things they haven't thought through. I wish there was a pitying head-shaking emoticon.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Dreydoe(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian Army- Am sorry to say
You giving out this information to the public when you have not actually caught him only makes you look Amazingly stupid..what a Joke! That's how we heard 36m got swallowed by a snake in jamb office.Gosh

Its seems the Governments in This our country no nunfin about shouldering responsibilities- news like all this makes you look stupid, clueless to the people and most importantly dumb to the international community.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Boyooosa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
Rubbish!! You are accessible to such intelligence information, yet not commendable done, only E-mouthing and noises disturbing the internet with propaganda and attention diversion.
Tell Shekau to prove your thoughts na... We are waiting.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by RonJeremy: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Then ban hijab so we can see all faces....
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Lloydfather(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
madridguy:
Like Cownu like She-Kau like me grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Lloydfather(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordOfNaira:
Just like Ojukwu and Kanu, also my father each time my mother want to beat her, I mean him.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by aademola11: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
He will soon make a video to defend himself.�️�
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Lloydfather(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
usba:
Like Cownu, like me and madridguy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Hunter22: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Una don see primary school students una fit deceive.. Y una no catch am?
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Vic74real: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
In what way has this news helped Nigerians. I thought the Army has killed Shekau several times already!?
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Maeka(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE USE OF hijjbi IS BANNED IN THE UNDERLISTED STATES IF AT THE GOVERNMENT REALY WANT SHEKAU CAPTURED?

Adamawa , Borno and Yobe States.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by billyG(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Are dey not gon place bounty on his damn head?
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by talk2percy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Shithole country, so how did u know it was him and u didn't get him arrested?? This is laughable
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by CioAngels(f): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Why the lies, you saw him wear female dress and hijab, yet, no arrest no picture, haba Nigerian military.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
madridguy:
Like Cownu like She-Kau grin grin

They are brother

But you are wicked sha
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by charles2044: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
That was how they said one of the captured Boko boys in their detention confessed that Shakau is amputated. Only for him to appear in a new video last week with his two legs intact
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by terrezo2002(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is simple Na. why can't they ask the person giving all these informations where Shekau is. They always know his state, but don't know where he is.
It is either the army are lying or they are simply cowards
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
He was last seen in black hijab. Where? When? By who? This is too daft an info to be coming from such department. Silence sometimes has some traits of intelligence, please stop exposing your incompetence.

I used to think politics and leadership is for smart and intelligent people, but what I have seen in the past ten years contradicts my initial stance.
Larger percentage of these people are not fit to manage a community of 100 people, their words carry no charisma; no substance, they lie stupidly, they can't even manipulate ingeniously, they are too predictable. All I can see are bunches of glorified mediocres, flourishing because (they believe) the masses are blind and stupid; which is true from all indications.
The only hope (youth) is asleep, we prefer following yeyebrities or being used by these blobs in power. The few on board are not better than their godfathers. What a hopeless situation.

Shekau in black hijab, Nigeria is a deception
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by spiritedtete: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
They should quit talking about shekau jare... Sometime now the guy go resurrect again....
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Emycord: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
IS HE GOING FOR BEAUTY CONTEST? NA UNA TAKE UNA HAND DE INSULT HIJAB NOW WHEN DEY SAY REMOVE HIJAB ONE ISHAK AKINTOLA OF MURIC WILL START SHOUTING
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
different lies from the incompetent Nigerian army. They said he is running Nextweek we start hearing bombing at another location again
Nansense
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Absuchat(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
bamoski:

I wonder why you feel compelled to make silly comments all the time, even though they are mostly dumb undecided
He is the next boko haram victim
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Absuchat(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please who is gonna play the protagonist role in this movie?
Ndi nzuzu Ndi ara
Ndi army aguu
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Kingbusssy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
velai:
Have they captured him Or does he run faster in overall hijab than the military men
Only good at noise making and molesting the civilians.
Just look at of one them...

If you can't beat them, Join them Bro
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by itswellohvic: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pls our intelligent personal's should save these nation from all this unnecessary embracement and tell us the real truth. Did he walked out of the arranged meeting to release the lectures after you people failed to fulfill your own part of the agreement to give him the billions as promised, because you and I knew that he came to the meeting in Alamesighe's way ie (hijab). So who is fooling who. Act fast ooooo, the idiot will soon expose all. Just do fast an come up with another covering lie before it's too late.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by Nelchuksmandela(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
I just hate this man with passion
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by delishpot: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria and stories sha.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by e123: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2018
velai:
Have they captured him Or does he run faster in overall hijab than the military men
Only good at noise making and molesting the civilians.
Just look at of one them...
read well .They got the information from captured boko harams
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army by thunderbabs: 4:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Buh why d guy dey fear death na.... E no wan enjoy hz virgins ni? After sending thousands to their graves, him dey fear death... sad

He cnt escape it anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.