Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling (4049 Views)

Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / VIDEO: SEE What Woman Did To Her Mother Ln-law In Europe / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by joseph6071: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Can you see what she is doing to Bread that human being is Going to eat
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTcbwwdZM4

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by hisgrace090: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
This days I only eat bread from shopping malls.

I can't kill myself in the name of patronage.

2 Likes

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Utterly disgusting, she actually soaked that piece of cloth in water! To actually clean up those breads undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by dkronicle(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Chaii make i share the video to my loved once
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by MVLOX(m): 5:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Dis is Sparta..... Sorry sorry Naija..
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by princeSammyz: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2018
This must be Ibadan!!! Lol.
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by OgahBohz: 6:40am On Feb 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Utterly disgusting, she actually soaked that piece of cloth in water! To actually clean up those breads undecided

First ov all thank you for narrating the video ..
some of us are just managing our DATA .. since mtn has decided to kill us with heart attack by using vacuum cleaner to suck our data per second ....

Godbless you and your husband ...

As for the lady ....

I don't want to imagine myself eating those bread ..

7 Likes

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by OgahBohz: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
This days I only eat bread from shopping malls.

I can't kill myself in the name of patronage.

what about those of us that can't afford 450 on assorted bread?

people like us that eat 120bread with 70naira beans and 10naira p.water , since our daily breakfast budget must not exceed 200naira ..(if we don't want to treak from oshodi to Ikeja ..after closing from work)? what should we do?

we all know these things are not hygienic buh ..WHAT CAN WE DO?

4 Likes

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by delzbaba(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
fresh babe

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by constance500: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
OgahBohz:

people like us that eat 120bread with 70naira beans and 10naira p.water , since our daily breakfast budget must not exceed 200naira ..(if we don't want to treak from oshodi to Ikeja ..after closing from work)? what should we do?

Something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by czarina(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
cry Stopped eating roadside bread since the day I saw a lady at a park in Onitsha slicing all her unsliced loaves of bread and changing the wraps. This was after she dusted something I think was mold off the bread.The environment itself was unsanitary with big flies buzzing in and around the opened loaves while she 'worked'. She was hiding safely behind her pile of merchandise(bread) and doing all that. Just sat in the bus for hours and watched until we left. And sadly, people innocently patronized her. Just had to mind my business but I assured myself from then on that if I ever get too broke to afford 350-450 for oven-fresh supermarket bread, I'll forget about eating bread that week. I cannot coman consciously kee myself.
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by czarina(f): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
OgahBohz:

look for an alternative that will not exceed your budget. embarassed Roadside food can be hazardous especially things like bread you can't reheat(when you're on the go) to kill off all the germs it's been exposed to. Lalasticlala, Seun Pls take this to the front-page. People need to see what they consume... Being broke isn't enough reason to jeopardize your health and safety.

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by OgahBohz: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
czarina:
look for an alternative that will not exceed your budget. embarassed Roadside food can be hazardous especially things like bread you can't reheat(when you're on the go) to kill off all the germs it's been exposed to. Lalasticlala, Seun Pls take this to the front-page. People need to see what they consume... Being broke isn't enough reason to jeopardize your health and safety.

obviously you are living fine....

its like you don't understand.. what other alternative do someone like me have?

we resume work everyday by 7.30 am, close by 8p.m, in other to have savings we mustn't spend above 500n per day for feeding , and 500n for t.p daily, that's 1k daily come rain come shine ..
its not about being broke for few days or so ..THIS IS BASICALLY MY DAILY LIFESTYLE . do you know how much they sell per plate in an eatery? 500n to 600. hello are you saying I spend all my salary on feeding and T.P ? .. trust me if their is an alternative nobody will be foolish enough to eat what will harm himself ...

the logic is .. we manage as much as possible, so that in two to three years time we can resign and invest our savings on a good business, then we can start eating good food and leave a healthy life , then we can get married and we eat what our wife cooks and if possible take some to work ..

...all of us can't be doing yahoo plus plus ,
or gamble or go into any kinda crime.

some of us still believe in hustle ..
unfortunately the economy is so bad that we have to pay through our nose just to be 'legally successful' ....

trust me LIFE OF A HUSTLER AIN'T A JOKE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by OgahBohz: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
constance500:

Something must kill a man.

you eat you die .. you don't eat you die

why not eat and die?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by czarina(f): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
OgahBohz:

obviously you are living fine....

its like you don't understand.. what other alternative do someone like me have?

we resume work everyday by 7.30 am, close by 8p.m, in other to have savings we mustn't spend above 500n per day for feeding , and 500n for t.p daily, that's 1k daily come rain come shine ..
its not about being broke for few days or so ..THIS IS BASICALLY MY DAILY LIFESTYLE . do you know how much they sell per plate in an eatery? 500n to 600. hello are you saying I spend all my salary on feeding and T.P ? .. trust me if their is an alternative nobody will be foolish enough to eat what will harm himself ...

the logic is .. we manage as much as possible, so that in two to three years time we can resign and invest our savings on a good business, then we can start eating good food and leave a healthy life , then we can get married and we eat what our wife cooks and if possible take some to work ..

...all of us can't be doing yahoo plus plus ,
or gamble or go into any kinda crime.

some of us still believe in hustle ..
unfortunately the economy is so bad that we have to pay through our nose just to be 'legally successful' ....

trust me LIFE OF A HUSTLER AIN'T A JOKE!
on the bolded, you know nothing about me. That aside, didn't really cancel off eating roadside food.... Emphasis was on bread. You don't get to reheat before you eat unfortunately and that was why I place so much emphasis on it. You can well exist on other cooked food(heated) on your budget. Don't make this thing what it isn't. No need bringing yahoo and the others in, I respect the fact that you like thousands of youths like myself choose to do some 'legit' hustle to survive. God bless our hustle cool

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by OgahBohz: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
czarina:
on the bolded, you know nothing about me. That aside, didn't really cancel off eating roadside food.... Emphasis was on bread. You don't get to reheat before you eat unfortunately and that was why I place so much emphasis on it. You can well exist on other cooked food(heated) on your budget. Don't make this thing what it isn't. No need bringing yahoo and the others in, I respect the fact that you like thousands of youths like myself choose to do some 'legit' hustle to survive. God bless our hustle cool

hmmn... its own then ..

God bless you
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by RealGucci: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
do u warch survivor on dstv
dah shite guy dat climbs treez
mountains
in the wild
eat maggots
raw fish
and other shitz
is he dead
no.
abegi.
we too dey form soft
d super market do u know what they themselves place on it.
men if fly climb am o
water touch am o
we nor fit die
we are nigerians
our blood too thick
id rather drink pure satchet water than bottled water

wen u touch am e still hot
u fit chop am finish
bread is sweet when its freshly hot.
Re: See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling by jkendy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Na your bread Abi dem force U go buy bread 4 her stand ni

(1) (Reply)

I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect / Trending Photo Of A Sick Nigerian Soldier Receiving Treatment On Mattress / Photos : Jungle Justice Meted On Goat Thieves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.