Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect (4047 Views)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Xenophobia: A Tanzanian Man Killed The South African Taxi Driver, Not Nigerian / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Because They’re Stealing Billi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by 042Trend: 1:53pm On May 07, 2020

The Rivers State Police Command has paraded five suspected kidnappers who killed three undergraduates of the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT and Rivers State University, CH Reports

Their arrest was achieved less 72 hours after President Buhari ordered the police to fish out the killers to face justice.

The State’s Commissioner of Police, Joseph Gobum Mukan, said the victims, Nelson Nwafor, Fortune Obemba both of the Rivers State University, and Joy Adoki of the the University of Port Harcourt, were kidnapped at Choba on the 7th of April, 2020. .

Speaking to newsmen, the leader of the gang, Bright Iheachi, said he ordered the killing because one of the victims ran away with his N4 million.

He said the initial target was Nelson Nwafor, who he claims betrayed him and fled to Ghana with his N4 million share of an undisclosed deal they struck last year.

He said he organized for Nelson to be kidnapped. However, on the day of the abduction, Nelson was with Fortune and Joy, who were then abducted along with him.

“I was the person that ordered my colleagues to kill the three of them, but it was Nelson that I had wanted them to kill, but I later changed my mind and decided that the three of them be killed” he said.

https://www.codedhits.com/i-killed-the-3-students-because-theyre-rippers-suspect/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by dahnimoh(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2020
Seriously.

YOU just ordered for their killing.

JUST like that

6 Likes

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by longetivity(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2020
am speechless...............

wickedness
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:15pm On May 07, 2020
Full Stop
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2020
This is truly sickening. Human beings play god once they taste any form of power. Tụfịakwa!

1 Like

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by osamz007: 3:05pm On May 07, 2020
Shoot those men, sharp sharp
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Amanda4life: 3:21pm On May 07, 2020
How are they making their money?

through assassination?l

Or Yahoo.?
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by adecz: 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
angry angry angry

"I later changed me mind"

2 Likes

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by optimus106(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2020
Which of them took the money, the tall or the short guy?
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by kelechi50: 3:46pm On May 07, 2020
The wages of sin is death, commanding officer is all right, you will die a painful death
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by hidhrhis(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2020
You even ordered your guys to kill the innocent ones
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by TheChameleon: 4:39pm On May 07, 2020
He "just changed his mind"

Like changing what clothes to wear out.

1 Like

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Skmoda360(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
This one is mad ooooo grin
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by L0ve: 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
May God save us from dying another man's death, if joy and the other guy know the for stay house

4 Likes

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Exc2000: 5:09pm On May 07, 2020
RIP Nelson Nwafor the greedy Yahoo boy that doesn't love to share proceed of the crime as agreed... same thing Preist of ozubulu did in South Africa that made some drug boys waste innocent Anambra church members
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
Died for being at a wrong place with a wrong person at a wrong time.

1 Like

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by YngDenzel1: 6:40pm On May 07, 2020
When eribaba say make una stay away from transfer matter, una no hear?... Dem dey waste pipo for $100 gift card, come talk more of 4 meter. Na the innocent ones just pain me

2 Likes

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by humilitypays(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2020
In as much as this is bad, it also serves as a warning to those who eat what belongs to others thinking they are smarter, especially money and still form arrogance on top. A small boy can waste your precious life just because of NGN1,000 debt you refuse to pay intentionally.

Stop cheating people. If you have agreement with people, keep to it. All you Yahoo boys who know you are already doing nonsense job and still go ahead to try to outsmart your fellow Yahoo boys by eating their own share, you are playing with fire. Anybody that have the mind to do Yahoo or armed robbery or kidnapping for ransom can kill even his own mother for money, don't joke with their money if you love your life. Some can go to any length to revenge you especially when you no longer expect they would strike.

Be warned!!

5 Likes

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Paypaylme(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2020

Stop trying to play smart all the time. In as much as I am not in support of their killing, reneging agreement or breaching trust is as good as death.
If you can't keep a promise don't make one. Maybe just maybe 4 years down the line he would have been able to give out 4million to people but no he ended his life like.
Local man is annoyed.

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by mankan2k7(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2020
You other them to be killed as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria abi?
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Ibechris2: 8:53pm On May 07, 2020
He ordered for them to be killed as what now?

Army officer or what?
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Hunchogee: 11:20pm On May 07, 2020
Biafra people with wickedness na 5&6
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Thermodynamics(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2020
I'm not in support of the killer, but if what he said is true, why will the so called Nelson defraud him of his 4million
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by airoport: 7:10am On May 08, 2020
It's a "hit" in underworld lingo. Unfortunately, theother two, collateral damage! As cold blooded as it sounds that's the law of the underworld. Nwafor didn't quite understand the rules and the dire consequences. Lesson for all parents and guardians, it's not enough to pay bills, mentor and counsel your children/wards. All that glitters is not gold, there's fool's gold also; this attracts, a bait, more or less. Nevertheless, so sad

1 Like

Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by davillian(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2020
Chief judge
You just ordered they should kill them..
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Hoodbilonia: 11:50am On May 08, 2020
Yahoo greed gone wrong.
There was a time my client ran away with my hard earned 1.8m
I recovered after 7months
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 08, 2020
TheChameleon:
He "just changed his mind"

Like changing what clothes to wear out.
grin I dey tell you. Maybe knicker instead of long jeans
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 08, 2020
Ibechris2:
He ordered for them to be killed as what now?

Army officer or what?
As judge wey dey preside over crucial case
Re: I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect by stormborn28(m): 2:55am On May 09, 2020
Okay.. It will be your turn soon

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Killed In London - In Front Of Her Kids / See What Woman Was Doing To The Bread She Is Selling / Tears As Popular Actress Is Shot Dead In Her Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.