Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne (3420 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Since Yemi Alade left the Nigerian Music Market to explore the African music market, things are no longer the same in her kingdom. It seems her throne in Nigeria is being taken from her.... And who else is doing that But the fast rising hot sassy songstress Niniola!!

The news going around the industry is that Niniola is a perfect replacement for Yemi. Niniola is a talented singer with an awesome voice and she's also beautiful with all the features needed for a music star. Her single SICKER is really sick and making waves currently. And she also has a good stage presence when performing.

Yemi has been trying earnestly to capture the Nigerian market again and also reclaim her throne but Niniola is hell bent on staying put on the throne.

Let's hope for the best and pray for Yemi because what Tiwa Savage did to Mocheddah is about to happen again.

Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by sehin79(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
i doubt that would happen yemi as her place and niniola as her place too.and i think there song are different tho.and also there songs
if theres any place that is there for the taken i think tiwa savage is more vulnerable because any female would do her song with the right team.
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
sehin79:
i doubt that would happen yemi as her place and niniola as her place too.and i think there song are different tho.and also there songs
if theres any place that is there for the taken i think tiwa savage is more vulnerable because any female would do her song with the right team.
Alright
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by goldbim(f): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly..let's not promote unhealthy rivalry/comparison..*just saying* lipsrsealed
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
She's better
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Preca(f): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
nice
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yemi Alade sings capital nonsense, no offense to her fans. Niniola on the other hand is super talented with an angelic voice but I see no need to put them against each other like this. Both have their diehard fans.

2 Likes

Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bullshit, she's nowhere close to Yemi Alade!
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Niniola's sound is very different from Yemi Alade's; there's no need for comparison. They're both talented in their own ways.
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by chriskosherbal(m): 4:12am On Feb 14, 2018
TheOliveSeed:
Niniola's sound is very different from Yemi Alade's, and there's no need for comparisons. They're both talented in their own ways.
totally agreed lady.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 5:38am On Feb 14, 2018
td2tnkstr:
Yemi Alade sings capital nonsense, no offense to her fans. Niniola on the other hand is super talented with an angelic voice but I see no need to put them against each other like this. Both have their diehard fans.
alright
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by femi4: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2018
sehin79:
Tiwa left the scene for almost 2yrs and came back to grab her crown. None of them is a match for Tiwa.

Niniola won't last cos she sings using same style while Yemi Alade is lyrically poor
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by BanevsJoker(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Niniola has better lyrics, and seems to have a better understanding of the music business. Yemi Alade na beer parlour singer she be. Female version of Harrysong.

5 Likes

Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Here2day(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2018
I now have two options!
If you don't like Fanta , you go for Coke ! grin grin
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2018
femi4:
Tiwa left the scene for almost 2yrs and came back to grab her crown. None of them is a match for Tiwa.

Niniola won't last cos she sings using same style while Yemi Alade is lyrically poor
Alright
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by OneCorner: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Niniola has better lyrics, and seems to have a better understanding of the music business. Yemi Alade na beer parlour singer she be. Female version of Harrysong.
Hehe grin
who dey hear yemi alade song again cool
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
BanevsJoker:
okay na.
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Treyknowles(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Niniola's Sicker has no meaning at all! na the beat dey attract people.
jiggaz:
Her single SICKER is really sick and making waves currently. And she also has a good stage presence when performing.

Niniola's Sicker has no meaning at all! na the beat dey attract people.
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Treyknowles:
Niniola's Sicker has no meaning at all! na the beat dey attract people.Niniola's Sicker has no meaning at all! na the beat dey attract people.
Really? You think so?
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
jiggaz:
Really? You think so?
i love her Maradona song, its nice nd has sense in it
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
aro1:
i love her Maradona song, its nice nd has sense in it
alright
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheOliveSeed:
Niniola's sound is very different from Yemi Alade's; there's no need for comparison. They're both talented in their own ways.
ok
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
She's better
ok
Re: How Fast Rising Niniola Is Stylishly Kicking Yemi Alade Out Of The Throne by jiggaz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Alright

(1) (Reply)

NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa / Kings Way!! Ogoga Of Ikere Kingdom Acquires New Rolls Royce 2018 / Odesza A Moment Apart (download Zip#) Full Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.