Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tecnowx3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecnowx3 (515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecnowx3 by Timholding: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
please,this is my first time posting here.
and i hope this gives me answers I'm looking for.
I have a tecnowx3 phone basically 3 months old.
it has 8gb on it but there's not space on it again.
so i bought a memory card of 16gb today new one.
the mistake i did was to have tested it there before leaving there.. now I'm home,i inserted the memory card,wanted installating applications and
other media but it's saying not enough space i have changed the disk to memory card it's still the same thing...and the phone is showing that there's memory card 16gb inserted..but no file can enter.
please someone should help me..there's no way of returning the memory card.. I even inserted the memory card in another phone it's working perfectly fine... and collecting music and videos seff.

please help.

Re: Tecnowx3 by duduade: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Tecno WX3 again

Loool..

God will send helpers your way
Re: Tecnowx3 by walebizz(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Timholding:
please,this is my first time posting here.
and i hope this gives me answers I'm looking for.
I have a tecnowx3 phone basically 3 months old.
it has 8gb on it but there's not space on it again.
so i bought a memory card of 16gb today new one.
the mistake i did was to have tested it there before leaving there.. now I'm home,i inserted the memory card,wanted installating applications and
other media but it's saying not enough space i have changed the disk to memory card it's still the same thing...and the phone is showing that there's memory card 16gb inserted..but no file can enter.
please someone should help me..there's no way of returning the memory card.. I even inserted the memory card in another phone it's working perfectly fine... and collecting music and videos seff.

please help.
virus could be the cause
Re: Tecnowx3 by sureinfo: 4:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Sorry for your inconvenience, try moving your videos and files not apps to your SD card to free up some space on your phone memory

(1) (Reply)

Get A Well Designed Blog With SEO + Custom Domain At Affordable Rate / How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration / Do You Have A Small Phone For Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.