Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, (772 Views)

If You Are Into Waste Nylon Recycling Branch Here / Waste Bottle And Nylon Recycling Training / Waste Pet Bottle And Nylon Recycling Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by olabinjo3(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is to inform all the business man and woman like me who are into nylon business that, i am buying all types of waste nylon. like shrink rapper, Alomoko, off white, rose, virgin color nylon and so on. buying tons at a good rate. you can whatsapp me if you have some to sell. 08065215404
Re: If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by Naturalista(f): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Where are you based?
Re: If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by olabinjo3(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
I based in sango otta, ogun state. but we can buy it from anywhere in nigeria
Re: If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by Naturalista(f): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ok,will get back to you.
Re: If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by Naturalista(f): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Do you also buy pure water nylons?
Re: If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by olabinjo3(m): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2018
olabinjo3:
This is to inform all the business man and woman like me who are into nylon business that, i am buying all types of waste nylon. like shrink rapper, Alomoko, off white, rose, virgin color nylon and so on. buying tons at a good rate. you can whatsapp me if you have some to sell. 08065215404
still buying all types waste nylon
Re: If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, by healthserve(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2019
olabinjo3:

In reference to this do you still buy waste nylons??

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Fast And Safe Delivery Of Your Cargo To And From China? / Supply Of Fresh Palm Oil / HALF PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE AT TOMBIA JUNCTION, YENAGOA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.