Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

If You Are Into Waste Nylon Recycling Branch Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Into Waste Nylon Recycling Branch Here (733 Views)

Waste Bottle And Nylon Recycling Training / Waste Pet Bottle And Nylon Recycling Training / If You Are Into Nylon Recycling . Branch Here, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Waste Nylon Recycling Branch Here by olabinjo3(m): 6:09am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm using this medium to tell everyone here who is into nylon business that, i am buying all types of waste nylon. like shrink rapper, Alomoko, off white, rose, virgin color nylon and so on. buying tons at a good rate.

Also, if you have a factory producing POLYBAG and SHOPPING BAG. I can supply you a good palletized LLD that will fit in your production.
we also have low palletized for your injection or tick job at an affordable rate. we have upto 20tons available now

Whatsapp/call: 08065215404

Re: If You Are Into Waste Nylon Recycling Branch Here by GreenFarmsNG: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2020
I
Re: If You Are Into Waste Nylon Recycling Branch Here by Atlanticfire: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
olabinjo3:
I'm using this medium to tell everyone here who is into nylon business that, i am buying all types of waste nylon. like shrink rapper, Alomoko, off white, rose, virgin color nylon and so on. buying tons at a good rate.

Also, if you have a factory producing POLYBAG and SHOPPING BAG. I can supply you a good palletized LLD that will fit in your production.
we also have low palletized for your injection or tick job at an affordable rate. we have upto 20tons available now

Whatsapp/call: 08065215404

Are you talking of nylon recycling or are you talking of plastic recycling?

Nylon is just one form of plastic but is not used for some of the products that you have listed.

Shrink wrap is certainly not made from nylon.

Maybe you should be talking of polyethylene, polypropylene, PET and things made from them. Those are the plastics that are commonly recycled. We usually come across nylon in form of threads, ropes and as threads in tyres, those applications where a strong fibre is required.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Autoxify Will Be Better Than Forsage And Lion's Share / Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.