Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

‘i’ve Been Jealous You’ve Been With Another Woman And I Miss You So Much’ Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ve Been Jealous You’ve Been With Another Woman And I Miss You So Much’ Ceec (561 Views)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ve Been Jealous You’ve Been With Another Woman And I Miss You So Much’ Ceec by mike442: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2018
After 2-weeks in the Big Brother Naija house and countless times of curving him, Cee-c has finally voiced out her love for Tobi and he went as fa as saying she’s been jealous that he was paired with another woman and its been really difficult for her to deal with.

see more details below-http://www.224hits.com/video-ive-been-jealous-youve-been-with-another-woman-and-i-miss-you-so-much-cee-c-helplessly-profess-her-love-for-tobi/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police In Group Picture With Singer, Harrysong / Kcee Plans To Give Out N1million To A Lucky Fan In A New Contest (photo) / #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Doing “yimu” For Cee-c While She Was Narrating A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.