Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. (2014 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by Explorers(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2018
A United Airlines flight en route from San Francisco to Honolulu had a difficult landing process when bits of its engine began falling off.

United flight UA1175 was approximately 36 minutes from landing on the Hawaiian island when parts of its engine began falling off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5388623/Parts-United-Airlines-engine-rips-flight.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2hfemSIad0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2kHchd6XHw

Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by midehi2(f): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Hian! this flying of a thing ehn, God help us, i wonder what i will do in such situation cry

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by izzou(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Why are people scared to die? Won't we all die someday?

As for me, I go dey live my life like its my last. I just pray I make heaven when I eventually die

FTC after a very long time grin grin

Midehi2

angry angry angry angry

Aaarrrghh. Why naa?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by stefanweeks: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Horrific
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by wahles(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2018
The plane landed safely in Honolulu and Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting immediately rushed to the scene.

Video show scraps of metal and other pieces of the engine flapping in the wind.

Video from inside the plane show people crossing their arms on the seat in front of them and bracing for the landing.

Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by Demonicide(f): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2018
If i were in that flight my heart would ave been in my mouth.
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Why are people scared to die? Won't we all die someday?

As for me, I go dey live my life like its my last. I just pray I make heaven when I eventually die

FTC after a very long time grin grin

Midehi2

angry angry angry angry

Aaarrrghh. Why naa?? angry
hehehehe tongue
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
was the plane made in Nigeria?
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by neloyah: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2018
It's a last prayer something for those on board grin
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by tk4rd: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2018
They went through the Valley of the shadow of death
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by Emerikoss: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wow thank God nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by MetroBaba1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Some Person's Don Piss For Pant grin

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by suxes2005(m): 5:19am On Feb 16, 2018
neloyah:
It's a last prayer something for those on board grin

That’s the best posture if you’ll like to have a chance at surviving

SHALOM
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by neloyah: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
suxes2005:

That’s the best posture if you’ll like to have a chance at surviving

SHALOM

Ohh,I see.. thanks.
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by walex2(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2018
But aircraft has alternate engine na. all plane carries double engine and the plane will automatic switched to the next in a case like this. why the agony??
Re: Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. by OneCorner: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Buhari why

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of China - The Ice City In Pictures / TRENDING!!! Another Nigerian Man Flies Helicopter To Work To Beat Traffic (video / Uk Visa Extension: Urgent! Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.