Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! (776 Views)

What Is The Best Form Of Content For Content Marketing Beginners? / Black friday turns green! Unlimited Internet Marketing&Graphical Tools In 1 Pack / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Most bloggers especially DIY bloggers have problems getting the right pictures for their posts. Most finally have to rely on getting pictures from other sites and this kills the Originality they are trying to portray.

I've got the perfect solution. I'll create graphical blog titles and other graphic content for your blog at super affordable rates. What's more, I can create them and deliver in less than 2 hours and so you can always get a custom artwork on the day you need it. Contact me via: 07037534762

Below are samples for a blog: [url]zende.com.ng[/url]

Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin see dead designs o oga abeg how much
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin grin grin grin see dead designs o oga abeg how much
See 'alive' designs below. The problem now is 'Can you afford??'

If you have money send me a message on whatsapp else, take some of your moniker and rest.

Some of us want to help the low budget guys

Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by busybrain123(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

If you have money send me a message on whatsapp else, take some of your moniker and rest.

I need simple logo for my blog. How much before I add you.
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

nairalanders you can always get stock pictures from pexel.com and you can design your logos free at tailorbrands.com‎
grin op good luck

1 Like

Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

nairalanders you can always get stock pictures from pexel.com and you can design your logos free at tailorbrands.com‎
grin op good luck

Thanks bros, Canva.com beats pexel.com

You can hire a pro or diy

Different results sha. The creative direction of the designer is what matters.

As the OP, I thank you once again.
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by 33117(f): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin op good luck
is that your website
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
busybrain123:

I need simple logo for my blog. How much before I add you.

Simple logo:
3k (No revision)
6k (2 revisions)

For further prices as to more complex designs, na whatsapp! Good luck and may the force be with you!

Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

The creative direction of the designer is what matters.
grin tell that to your empty pocket dead designer
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
33117:

is that your website
at all man i just like giving free things away for free and not adding price and lying that i designed it
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

at all man i just like giving free things away for free and not adding price and lying that i designed it

You're a good man!
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin tell that to your empty pocket dead designer
Empty pocket?? Not at all sir. Dead?? Very much alive sir. But hey, it's all your opinion alright, spew it as much as possible. Bless up!
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

You're a good man!
grin you're a broke and hungry man
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin you're a broke and hungry man
Compared to Dangote we both are

Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

Empty pocket?? Not at all sir. Dead?? Very much alive sir. But hey, it's all your opinion alright, spew it as much as possible. Bless up!

loool tell that to your dead thread you brokeass jobless art student
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

Compared to Dangote we both are
grin grin grin dangote go put you on e payroll to just dey greet am good morning sir
broke motherfucker
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
But still, tell us how rich you are. Are you richer than Efe??

Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

loool tell that to your dead thread you brokeass jobless art student

Not to tut my horn, but I'm currently sponsoring five students in universities (For charity)
The goal is to reach 100 students by december 2018. But still, tell us how you're a millionaire and stuff. I'm enjoying your story.

On the link I sent. You will see Zende Academic Fund, please donate just 50k, and put someone in school.

We currently partner with Tiptnp (The I pledge to Nigeria project)

But, I'm a broke guy trying to use stock images to get okada money. Dear millionaire, support the leaders of tomorrow!
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

Not to tut my horn, but I'm currently sponsoring five students in universities (For charity)
Dey lie for your papa there because you dey maga buy university babes 200 naira credit in exchange for their panties doesn't mean you sponsor them to school
Ignyte:

The goal is to reach 100 students by december 2018.
Yinmu na e u come dey use nairaland advertise your dead business for free as if paid advertising no dey there

Ignyte:

But, I'm a broke guy trying to use stock images to get okada money.
Thank God say you know not only are you dead and broke you come be liar on top
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Dey lie for your papa there because you dey maga buy university babes 200 naira credit in exchange for their panties doesn't mean you sponsor them to school

Yinmu na e u come dey use nairaland advertise your dead business for free as if paid advertising no dey there

Thank God say you know not only are you dead and broke you come be liar on top

I don't get into panties of women even when offered on a silver platter. The only business I strongly advertise are my web design discounts.
Still, all I want from you is a donation. Do that and I'll not bother you again
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignyte:

I don't get into panties of women even when offered on a silver platter.
Don't flatter yourself you dead designer I said in exchange for their panties not to get into their panties and you dey sponsor people go sch put your name on the list illiterate

Ignyte:

The only business I strongly advertise are my web design discounts.

You never sell shigbain you wan dey give discount grin grin
Ignyte:

Still, all I want from you is a donation. Do that and I'll not bother you again
I'm not feeding you and your family jare if you want food get a real job loser
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Don't flatter yourself you dead designer I said in exchange for their panties not to get into their panties and you dey sponsor people go sch put your name on the list illiterate

You never sell shigbain you wan dey give discount grin grin

I'm not feeding you and your family jare if you want food get a real job loser

Okay. I don hear you. I'm not dragging, my previous nairaland clients can testify. Still, say what you want.
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ignyte:

Okay. I don hear you. I'm not dragging, my previous nairaland clients can testify. Still, say what you want.

grin i hear you, continue to dey dream for there no go find work you are as dead as your website
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by Ignyte(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin i hear you, continue to dey dream for there no go find work you are as dead as your website
Okay, we don hear
Re: I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog! by friendlyadvice: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ignyte:

Okay, we don hear
dead nigga

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Blog / See Most Common Factors That Can Cause Your Website To Go Down / Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.