Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court (22581 Views)

Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by sirequity(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
A remorseless commander of Boko Haram terrorist organisation has been slammed 60 years imprisonment.

Abba Umar, the convict was sentenced for acts of terrorism by a federal high court, sitting in Kainji, Niger State.

He was arrested after a failed suicide mission in Gombe in 2014. He confirmed in court on Tuesday (13/2/2018) that the pictures presented by the prosecution as exhibits showing him and the IEDs used for the failed operation were authentic.

Umar who was remorseless, told the court that if he was ever released he would continue acts of terrorism in Sambisa forest while disclosing that he had over a hundred lieutenants under him.

While testifying, the convict who said he married two wives in Sambisa Forest after joining the sect, described himself as “an Islamic warrior, and a commander in the Islamic army”.

Delivering judgement, the judge imposed lesser sentence on Umar.

Two of the five counts against Umar had death sentences but the judge explained that he reduced it because he must have been exposed to religious indoctrination which made him the way he is.

“For count 3, I sentence him to 60 years imprisonment,” the judge ruled.

“I would have been more merciful but was rather dissuaded by the convict’s insistence that he would go back to the activities which constitute danger to the society and for which he was apprehended.”

https://www.headlineng.com/boko-haram-commander-earns-60-years-imprisonment/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by TheFreeOne: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Death sentence would have been better.

Our justice system is Bleep.ed up. A country where armed robbers gets as much as 15yrs while looters walks freely.

And a terrorist who killed many and without any remorse get just 60yrs...SMH.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by FarahAideed: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2018
And these are the kind of hardened locked down minds Buhari has been releasing in droves in the name of some questionable reform scheme

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by dayo23(f): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2018

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by sirequity(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2018
This is only obtainable in a shithole country with a shithole president.

See the way the convict was ranting because he knows it was a matter of time he will be granted presidential pardon by his boss and financier.

9 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
LessNoise:
Islamic warrior....Islamic commander that religion is shitty....it only promotes violence....prison is a merciful sentence you're lucky I am not a warder lipsrsealed
I would have cut off his balls n feed it to the dogs angry

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by docadams: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
And these are the kind of hardened locked down minds Buhari has been releasing in droves in the name of some questionable reform scheme

You always of point.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by georjay(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecided
so he is trying to tell us that the other ones that were released are going back to perpetrate terrorist acts....
You See this callous FG and Army

yet they claim they are repentant

chai it is finished

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by georjay(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
lalasticlala
I hope you are seeing what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by DocHMD: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
What is the name of the Judge that reduced the sentence? Check well he must a muslim abooki.
These muslim abookis keep destroying the zoo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by ugbede69(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
everybody retreat, our judiciary system has been compromised. I repeat, judiciary is compromised over and out

8 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by drss2(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:
I know say them go ban me soon for this Nairaland, but I will talk.
I bloody hate Islam: The religion of lies, war, rape, terrorism, disorder, and violence.
But rather they claim it to be the religion of peace. If this is what peace means, then keep it to yourselves.
check my profile n learn more about d religious/political cult.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by fesla: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Die by hanging is the best option for him.idiot

1 Like

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
of course u will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by pennywys(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Umu Islam mak Una com c Una broder, confessing 2 d act of terrorism

Ndi Islam na Ndi terrorism

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by drss2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
georjay:
undecided
so he is trying to tell us that the other ones that were released are going back to perpetrate terrorist acts....
You See this callous FG and Army

yet they claim they are repentant

chai it is finished
TAQQIYA (deception) is d no.1 rule of JIHAD! wen u hear govt say dey released repented boko terrorist, wat dey actually mean is dat dey released boko aram terrorist who PRETENDED dey repent. lying is an essential tool of war for jihadist.

15 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by stillseth: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
make dem just forget this one for kuje prison

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
sad continue dey enjoy tax payer money/free meal.Waste the BASTARD

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by tofolo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Someone got 200 plus years for molesting kids this one should have been given 500 plus... so that he can see his life wasting away gradually. sad

4 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by bigfish3k: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
this one don drink that liquid wey dem dey wash away from slate taya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Authoreety: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
G
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Chiedu4Trump: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dem go soon release am.

Yet IPOB wey never kill full prison

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Macmoni(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
dey should redefine terrorism and put e.g islam!

4 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by talk2emma: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is in there blood

1 Like

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Paradigme777: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Religion of pisssss.

smh.
The prophet will never know peace wherever he is for planting seed of terror on earth.

Mohammmed come and carry your product
grin grin grin... I'll follow u for this comment

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
lol..loyal comrade my a*s
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Pavore9: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Give it to him, he saying the truth! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge / Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.