Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court (22677 Views)

Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by brainhgeek(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Inject him with ebola + lassa fever then release him to team up with his beloved boko haram community in sambisa. Make him a biological atomic bomb.
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirequity:

https://www.headlineng.com/boko-haram-commander-earns-60-years-imprisonment/

A staunch and fearless follower of Prophet Mumuhamed....d prophet of peace and bliss
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by acehood907(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
If I were the chief judge I will just cut your head to finished you
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Adekdammy: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
“I would have been more merciful but was rather dissuaded by the convict’s insistence that he would go back to the activities which constitute danger to the society and for which he was apprehended.”

So the judge would have released him if he had not said if released, he would cause more havoc?

Well with that 60 years, you are still merciful as far as I am concerned, a confirmed terrorist being allowed to live on tax payers money is beyond logic.

I just hope he won't create monsters in the prison, that is why it's always good to kill them when caught in the act than charging them to court.
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
It's campaign year. More distractions on the way.
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by debolayinka(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
mbhs139:

All what you need is just a re-orientation.
Go and re-organize your religion before you orient me into becoming a terrorist.
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by FrancisIgya: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
A TRUE MUSLIM INDEED. THIS COMMANDER SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO PARADISE TO MARRY 24 VIRGINS. THE JUDGE WAS UNFAIR TO HIM.
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by jacyhelen(f): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by philiancoop(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
#Back2Daura
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by philiancoop(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2018
genghiskhan007:

A staunch and fearless follower of Prophet Mumuhamed....d prophet of peace and bliss
Mods... kick this guy out. he's a threat to the minds of others here
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
philiancoop:

Mods... kick this guy out. he's a threat to the minds of others here
Shut your mouth
U and others like u are d problems of Nigeria....isi-ewu
State your facts and argue with them....pained islamic extremist
Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by nayosman: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
A man that has been killing people was allowed to go tru court proceedings but ipob members who are peaceful are being killed.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court by saarumann: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
nayosman:
A man that has been killing people was allowed to go tru court proceedings but ipob members who are peaceful are being killed.
According to Zoo govt under terrorist buhari, Boko haram and fulani terrorist herdsmen are more peaceful than IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Sowore Released After DSS Arrested Him At Lagos Airport, Supporters Jubilate / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.