Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (33314 Views)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Quality20:
yobas only respect themselves. They hardly extend it to others.That was how one yoba guy was asking me his senior whn im getting married, but meanwhile he acknowledged that he cant ask a fellow yoba who is older than him that same question. They really disrespect we northerners alot most of them see us as fools. Fayose is a perfect example of yoba mentality. Tinubu and the rest are only being extra good cos of political gain
we are far far better than your tribe
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Colonelo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
chrispapi11:
Their problem
Exactly! Their effing problem

1 Like

Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Quality20(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
we are far far better than your tribe
by arrogance and by way of looking down on others. Well thats dosent worry me. i can only advise ppl never to trust yoba ppl cos they are highly deceitful and dont keep their words and most are truly enemy of peace by being hypocritical
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
What of Yusuf Buhari? His father has used him to sacrifice for 2019 election which he will lose.
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Cromagnon: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
360frolic:
Senator Fatai Buhari, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing Oyo North senatorial District was pictured Prostrating for the Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobiā€ in public.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-senator-fatai-buhari-prostrates.html

ahahnn
you mean buhari don turn senator
wondered what had happened to him
i just like dat guy
moving up slow and steady
always wondered about his name aand accent
from oyo state fa
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Cromagnon: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
yomibelle:
Dat 2nd pic tho!
Like they're plottin something
what do you think politicians do
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Quality20:
by arrogance and by way of looking down on others. Well thats dosent worry me. i can only advise ppl never to trust yoba ppl cos they are highly deceitful and dont keep their words and most are truly enemy of peace by being hypocritical
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
product ofbuhari tsunami 2015
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by surgical: 1:02am On Feb 15, 2018
olatunji21:
Ajimobi is Sixteen years older than the Senator...Not so out of order... The senator would likely do the same to Tinubu, and it might interest you to note than Ajimobi is older than the Jagaban. .Thank You..
how can you say ajimobi is older than jagaban,you people want to give buhari type of age to jagaban.
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by EASY39(m): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2018
This Is Eye Service Because they are not in good term,ajumobi his warming akala up to hijack senatorial ticket from fatai buhari in oyo/ogbomosho senatorial,that is why buhari is looking for ajumobi good side.
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

From my experience in Igboland so far, they greet their parents without any sign of respect or regards. It doesn't mean they don't love their parents, it's just that money is given more prominence than respect.

I've seen a situation where a father was asked to stand up in a meeting for his son to seat simply because his son had little money and the father was a pensioner.

smh

May god deliver you from the life of igbo this igbo that @ this your old age
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by toba1909(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
EASY39:
This Is Eye Service Because they are not in good term,ajumobi his warming akala up to hijack senatorial ticket from fatai buhari in oyo/ogbomosho senatorial,that is why buhari is looking for ajumobi good side.

It is so obvious you're one of those circulating thrash about the Senator
Buhari remains loyal to Ajimobi, who is the Senator's benefactor, he mentioned this at any given opportunity.

No man can play God here, so it is a goof that he is seeking Ajimobi good side because of Senatorial ticket. Tell me how it will be easy for the Tura Soap Advert Personnel(Akala) to win a free and fair primaries.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by ballerin(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
yomibelle:
Dat 2nd pic tho!
Like they're plottin something
your sexy shape is plotting at me tho. I can give everything to smash that adorable bod.
Re: Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:51am On Feb 16, 2018
political mentor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.