Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kim Kardashian Revealed Her Measurements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Revealed Her Measurements (1313 Views)

Exposed!! Niyola Revealed Her Secrets With Banky W, How He Cheats On Adesua Etom / Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Revealed Her Measurements by avasmith6307(f): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
The founder of KKW Beauty and star of Keeping Up With the Kardashians revealed the measurements of her waistline in a new video published in her App this Monday. In the clip, titled “Never before seen material from my Book Club,” Kim glances at her reading club fans that started with her close friends Chrissy Teigen and celebrity stylist Jen Atkin last year.

In February 2017, Kim shared on Twitter, “Boys .and I will start a book club, I will make you read Embraced By the Light as our first book!”.

In the video posted on her App on Monday, the trio is joined by Kourtney Kardashian and the author of Embraced By the Light , Betty J. Eadie .

Source: http://impelreport.com/kim-kardashian-revealed-measurements-impelreport/

(1) (Reply)

Rolex Writwatches Handed Out As Souvenirs At Aliko Dangote's Daughter's Wedding? / Female Fan Paints A Photo Of Davido On Her Naked Body / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Finally Share Their First Public Kiss Outside The Hou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.