Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) (37861 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Francisco10(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Next story jare..........

Wetin concern bicycle with break-light
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
desreek9:
The mod that pushed this to FP should be ban, what is this? is this news? why is buhari attending FEC meeting always something we should be happy about? Presidents of past administration always attend and we didnt hear anything about it cos it's a norm. Be warned Op angry
lolz
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by WorldRichest: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
How did this man recover from dat deadly illness

God the omnipresent and omnipotent.

Luke 1:68
"Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited us and accomplished redemption for His people
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Time for President Muhammad Buhari to also make Nigerians look Good. What is good for Buhari is good for fellow Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Bamirex(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
He looking confuse self our matter don tayaram
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sometimes the dumb post pple make on dis forum is daft n disheartning,buhari wld leave dis earth one day no matter how good he looks.
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
He looks frustrated, that's all.
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Itulah(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
That's Jubri

Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Expired leaders. Buhari and Paul Biya

Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by surgical: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jerrick:
I swear I wish nairaland has audio-enabled reply. Are these Buhari supporters for 2019 actually for real?? You really wish Nigeria should continue to be like this come 2019?? Abi Shey you dey whine me ni??
likes attract likes, those supporters are birds of the same feathers, give them a position. they will behave in similar fashion, in their respective environment they add no value, except pain and misery , you should expect buhari to be their hero.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Deckline(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Everybody say baba!
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by fortune1968: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
We ipob dey vex well well for this man o o. infacr ,we get bad belle for am .
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by alanka(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
The pastor that facilitated you to become presdent is not looking good and he would not. Do you know why?

Because 7 years ago, after he had disobeyed me several time i told him not in spirit but on social media that i would disgrace him, I told him that i would send him message but when he is about to deliver i will abandon him, i will deny him.

I told him, i have reject him and i would be that known to the world that he is rejected.

His usher tore my cloth on his alter in his camp, i came to social media to pass this across to him since he was not confidence to meet me face to face he went on his alter the following month program and asked the congregation to clap for the usher. ha ha ha I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM.

IT WAS 7 YEARS AGO IT HAPPENED AND I TOLD HIM SO, TODAY I HAVE ACHIEVED MY PLAN WITH HIM. I AM NOT DONE I WILL START THE SECOND PART SOON

Buhari your case would be worse. You will have to adopt alabukun and his boko around friends. Every sin alabukun and his fellow boko haram commit against me is charge against you.

Because i told you to take all your boko haram brother away from me and you refuse, your family life pays for their sins. I will kill all your favorite for you boko haram brothers disgracing me in my own region, state and country. i will kill your favourite daughters and family one after the others for the sin these guys are committing against m.

I know it was your plan work and i will treat you worst. By the time i finish with the pastor that facilitated your way to presidency, i will kill and destroy anyone that remember him after his death. I will make sure that is name his not remembers again and his suffering shall be better than yours
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by docadams: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
desreek9:
The mod that pushed this to FP should be ban, what is this? is this news? why is buhari attending FEC meeting always something we should be happy about? Presidents of past administration always attend and we didnt hear anything about it cos it's a norm. Be warned Op angry

See jobless youth. You are privileged to see your presido pics daily with even free MB, you won't thank your ancestors for being born and blessed in PMB era of leadership. Maybe you should have been born during the slave era
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
President Buhari, at the Council Chamber of the State House, presiding over the Weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-president-buhari-presides-over_14.html

May God increase in him good health, wisdom and tolerance to lead the country till 2023. AMEN!!!
For haters, Bigots, Looters and bad wishers, May God befall on them agony, calamity and destruction unless the are ready to change. AMEN!!!
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by de1de1SnrAd: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Heavenly Lord, I want to personally thank You for making Mr. President to fully recover from his sickness; accept my thanks and give me and other well wishers the opportunity to further be able to give thanks to you regarding our President, PMB. IJN. Amen
Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by edupedia: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
SillyMods:
My Presido, carry go!

You no kuku send wailers and looters or their sympathizers.

Make who no like you enter lagoon.

...why are Igbos always the first to comment on Buhari on NL until they are given back hand slaps by other Nigerians?...from Igbos they have morphed into father Dogood and Sister Teresa of Benue State spinning incredible stories on Benue that are not only false but criminal in nature....one of their latest by what they call Anioma TV is the use of a video from the Congo depicting it as an attack by Herdsmen on our hardworking soldiers in Benue state....is this the way to defeat Buhari ?...with nonsense and falsehood?...u can keep deceiving yourself about sending Buhari back to Daura with falsehood when all the stats are going away from u...a real shock is waiting for most of u in 2019...shiorr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.