Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law (1875 Views)

8 Ways The Newly Passed Law By Kano State For Girls'education Will Impact State / 8 Ways The Newly Passed Law By Kano State For Girls'education Will Impact State / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Some of you are naturally stupi.d, Nigerias are facing horrific situations resulting from farmers and herdsmen crisis including your communities + economy crisis and other challenges, herders are killing, raping and destroying farms, cowards like you will never open thread to condemn them, same Fulani for centuries held you people captive, but your major problem are hardworking Igbos, envy and hatred towards Igbos will send you guys to early... Why not use the energies you guys are wasting here to write to your states and national assembly members to initiate something that will uninstall Emir of Ilorin to free your people in kwara, whatever Igbos owns is their sweat, they've never forcefully taken your land, Igbos never believe in handouts. Same Igbos agitating for separation, same animals in human skins will be writing rubbish and begging for unity, why not join their agitation for you to have your Lagos and backward region and preserve what ever you chooses even your brokos join. Let me remind you du.mb a.s..s Nigerias are facing real threats from herdsmen and boko harm not hardworking Igbos, your useless preservation can't stop average Igbo business man from doing his business and making profit, let it stick in your ewedu d.ull brains.

Unity beggars in Awka

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kudos to the demon that bestowed stupidity on your soul.

What business do you've with Yorubas passing laws in their state, will stalling the passage of the law stop herdsmen from their atrocious killings?

How does the passage of the law equates to hatred towards a particular ethnic group, why is that of all alien ethnic groups residing in Lagos, Igbos are the most threatened by this harmless law to promote deep cultural awareness in Lagos?

Nobody is jealous or envious of you, you are free to live in Lagos but in accordance to state laws which include this Yoruba language bill.

Lest I forget let me remind you of the land use act grin.

Yorubas are cowards after all and Lagos is a no man's land.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lol, why calling me to your useless thread. Mod, you cannot hide my topic and leave this one. If you cannot return my thread, then this one must be closed. Seun, you hear that o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:
Kudos to the demon that bestowed stupidity on your soul.

What business do you've with Yorubas passing laws in their state, will stalling the passage of the law stop herdsmen from their atrocious killings?

How does the passage of the law equates to hatred towards a particular ethnic group, why is that of all alien ethnic groups residing in Lagos, Igbos are the most threatened by this harmless law to promote deep cultural awareness in Lagos?

Nobody is jealous or envious of you, you are free to live in Lagos but in accordance to state laws which include this Yoruba language bill.

Lest I forget let me remind you of the land use act grin.

Yorubas are cowards after all and Lagos is a no man's land.
We don't care about your laws, Igbo expansion and progress can't stop, Aw.o did his, he didn't succeed, Fashola did his many of you made silly noise for months, Ambode demolished Osodi market, usual noise resonated from e-cowards at last no effect... I will still remind you guys about this... We careless about the law, Anambra implemented similar law will didn't call any tribe out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
post=65061437:

We don't care about your laws, Igbo expansion and progress can't stop, Aw.o did his, he didn't succeed, Fashola did his many of you made silly noise for months, Ambode demolished Osodi market, usual noise resonated from e-cowards at last no effect... I will still remind you guys about this... We careless about the law, Anambra implemented similar law will didn't call any tribe out
So why have your brothers been bleating like nanny goat?

Like I said don't mind Yorubas, sebi they're cowards and the Lagos in question is a no man's land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:

Like I said don't mind Yorubas, sebi they're cowards and the Lagos in question is a no man's land.
Your brothers are the ones opening threads on the same issue, with your Lagos your region still ranked highest in poverty in south, only God knows what will happen when Nigeria cease to exist and all the feeding bottles disengage, Ibadan case will be child's play

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
post=65063022:

Your brothers are the ones opening threads on the same issue, with your Lagos your region still ranked highest in poverty in south, only God knows what will happen when Nigeria cease to exist and all the feeding bottles disengage, Ibadan case will be child's play

Thank you for the kind but unsolicited words of concern. Can you stop hyperventilating now?

So Lagos belongs to Yorubas, really, do you mean that or you're still in the haze of anger?

6 Likes

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by FKO81(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:

Thank you for the kind but unsolicited words of concern. Can you stop hyperventilating now?

So Lagos belongs to Yorubas, really, do you mean that or you're still in the haze of anger?

Lagos is nation common wealth and was built by all, so far Nigeria remain as one entity the law will have have no effect on Igbos go and mark it on your wall, all you can do and your likes to rants as usual , the end nothing will happen, many tribes made Lagos , Hausa, Igbos and others.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
FKO81:

Lagos is nation common wealth and was built by all, so far Nigeria remain as one entity the law will have have no effect on Igbos go and mark it on your wall, many tribe made Lagos , Hausa, Igbo's and others.

Don't be delusional Bro, it was you fellow tribesmen that pronounced Lagos as Yoruba's.

I actually believe it belongs to Igbos. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by FKO81(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:

Don't be delusional Bro, it was you fellow tribesmen that pronounced Lagos as Yoruba's.

I actually believe it belongs to Igbos. cheesy
Usual rant from January to December, next year you will continue where you stop Igbos still waxing strong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
FKO81:

Usual rant from January to December, next year you will continue where you stop Igbos still waxing strong

Keep waxing strong man, more akpu to your belly. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by FKO81(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:

Keep waxing strong man, more akpu to your belly. grin
More ewedu to your brain as you rant along

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
FKO81:

More ewedu to your brain as you rant along
Thanks I love ewedu so much. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Ereolamide: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by rosebowl01(m): 5:11am On Feb 15, 2018
post=65060395:
Some of you are naturally stupi.d, Nigerias are facing horrific situations resulting from farms and herdsmen crisis including your communities + economy crisis and other challenges, herders are killing, raping and destroying farms, cowards like you will never open thread to condemn them, same Fulani for centuries held you people captive, but your major problem are hardworking Igbos, envy and hatred towards Igbos will send you guys to early... Why not use the energies you guys are wasting here to write to your states and national assembly members to initiate something that will uninstall Emir of Ilorin to free your people in kwara, whatever Igbos owns is their sweat, they've never forcefully taken your land, Igbos never believe in handouts. Same Igbos agitating for separation, same animals in human skins will be writing rubbish and begging for unity, why not join their agitation for you to have your Lagos and backward region and preserve what ever you chooses even your brokos join. Let me remind you du.mb a.s..s Nigerias are facing real threats from herdsmen and boko harm not hardworking Igbos, your useless preservation can't stop average Igbo business man from doing his business and making profit, let it stick in your ewedu d.ull brains.

Unity beggars in Awka

All the curses you rained here belong to your parents, you, and all your entire family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by obaaderemi: 5:44am On Feb 15, 2018
post=65061437:

If you don't care,then why are you crying?

6 Likes

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by adeolakemi: 6:14am On Feb 15, 2018
ewedu and stupidity cum idiocy are like carcass and vulture

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2018
rosebowl01:

All the curses you rained here belong to your parents, you, and all your entire family.
Thank God you know you parents and entire generation are included, see what bitterness is doing to your..... grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by markfem2: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2018
True.
Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by doyinbaby(f): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2018
post=65060395:
Some of you are naturally stupi.d, Nigerias are facing horrific situations resulting from farmers and herdsmen crisis including your communities + economy crisis and other challenges, herders are killing, raping and destroying farms, cowards like you will never open thread to condemn them, same Fulani for centuries held you people captive, but your major problem are hardworking Igbos, envy and hatred towards Igbos will send you guys to early... Why not use the energies you guys are wasting here to write to your states and national assembly members to initiate something that will uninstall Emir of Ilorin to free your people in kwara, whatever Igbos owns is their sweat, they've never forcefully taken your land, Igbos never believe in handouts. Same Igbos agitating for separation, same animals in human skins will be writing rubbish and begging for unity, why not join their agitation for you to have your Lagos and backward region and preserve what ever you chooses even your brokos join. Let me remind you du.mb a.s..s Nigerias are facing real threats from herdsmen and boko harm not hardworking Igbos, your useless preservation can't stop average Igbo business man from doing his business and making profit, let it stick in your ewedu d.ull brains.

Unity beggars in Awka
we will continue to entrench every aspect of YORUBA CULTURE in Lagos no matter what you feel...........ha ha ha

3 Likes

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2018
Ereolamide:

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinbaby:
we will continue to entrench every aspect of YORUBA CULTURE in Lagos no matter what you feel...........ha ha ha
Who care about their feeling. The can all perish in lagoon for all we care.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2018
adeolakemi:
ewedu and stupidity cum idiocy are like carcass and vulture
Kill your pathetic self Pig

2 Likes

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
obaaderemi:
If you don't care,then why are you crying?
The question they have not answered o. Well, they can continue to wail. I will even volunteer to give my big bowl. They never start wailing. Wailing just start in their houses ontop yoruba matter. What is coming is bigger.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2018
post=65078160:

Thank God you know you parents and entire generation are included, see what bitterness is doing to your..... grin
Listen to your elders

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2018
rosebowl01:

May the curses manifest in his life and his household. Manisfest in the lives of his unborn generations. Manifest on his entire banarian tribes. So shall it.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by doyinbaby(f): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Who care about their feeling. The can all perish in lagoon for all we care.
well I wouldn't want them to perish in lagoon......however they need to accept the fact that Yoruba would not obliterate its culture because of other people living in their midst....after all they promote their culture in their states so why should Yoruba not promote it own culture in Lagos.....oh Lagos is cosmopolitan and home to all Nigerians ha ha.....did their reps and senate support Lagos when Lagos wanted special status granted to it........?then if Lagos was not granted special status.....meaning Lagos is like every other state in Nigeria......so why should Yoruba not preserve and promote it culture in Lagos...
......after all I am told Imo and anamdbra passed a law..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2018
post=65061437:

Talk true, you know deep down in you that you are really pain about that law, hence the need for wailing. You do not need to decieve yourself.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinbaby:
well I wouldn't want them to perish in lagoon......however they need to accept the fact that Yoruba would not obliterate its because of other people living in their midst....after all they promote their culture in their states so why should Yoruba not promote it own culture in Lagos.....oh Lagos is cosmopolitan and home to all Nigerians ha ha.....did their reps and senate support Lagos when Lagos wanted special status granted to it........?then if Lagos was not granted special status.....meaning Lagos is like every other state in Nigeria......so why should Yoruba not preserve and promote it culture in Lagos...
......after all I am told Imo and anamdbra passed a law..........
If they want to continue wailing, it is better for thsm to all perish in lagoon.
Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Nonaira1: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2018
post=65060395:

Unity beggars in Awka

So you people have not yet realized that Yoruba are more obsessed to thinking igbos gives two bleeps about wth they do than actually about themselves? Really? You people have yet to realize that?
Dude the fulanis can continue slaughtering them till forever; that bares no concern to them. All that matters to them is wtf is igbo doing and how the Bleep can we drag igbo into arguing with us over some bullshit. Were you even on this NL when boko haram menace was high in 2013; if so, you would have been here to witness when victims of BH are announced. Whenever yoruba filled the list, them niggas were no where to be found. They rarely spoke but second, the victims had igbo names, they fill up the page with repeated taunt. That tribe is pathetic to the core. The day you lots realize this is the day you stop paying mind to any attention seeking thread they open.

Likewise, dude you're preaching to the choir. As far as yoruba are concerned, the fulani herdsmen slaughtering their people left and right in their region currently is of no concern. All they care about; all their brain knows how to function is "igbo, igbo, igbo". Infact didn't one of them illustrate that not too long ago?
Remember their sister, kemi, actually made that comment on facebook literally a week ago. Remember how she wailed that herdsmen slaughtering them is "not as dangerous as ipob". Dude. When you start seeing this things as beyond despicable. Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing they do will ever shock you ever again. Trust me on that. I'm example of that. Since I started seeing them less of humans, I don't think there's anything they do that shocks me. Nothing really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by nijabazaar: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2018
i hate Lagos....grin

The crudeness of the bus conductors.

the rickety yellow buses with the wood log as seats (so much for center of excellence)

the way everyone thrusts a mouthful of Yoruba into ur face as if u ought to understand even when it's clear you don't .

the female traders at CMS that always misdirects u when you ask for a route and those who will plainly ignore you like you are no visible.

The crudely drawn tattoos on flabby slabs of muscle on these women is a huge turn off

The piles of dirt clogging Orile, Mushin, even Ajah in lekki.

The rubbish clogged canal . the smells that choke you and make ur eyes water along that bridge that leads to ikeja. Mushin with it's pressing mass of people is a real Shi.t hole. Maybe Ajegunle should take that title

But I like their spirit of comradire amongst themselves...

on TV and social media when you hear the hype vested on fashola and Ambode you'd think Lagos an el Dorado.

I felt depressed instead and I wonder why people especially from my region flock to it when they could easily sit back and develop theirs. maybe it's becos of the port and the FG bias towards developing Lagos port only.

I couldn't stand it. Ran back to my place.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
Nonaira1:

So you people have not yet realized that Yoruba are more obsessed to thinking igbos gives two bleeps about wth they do than actually about themselves? Really? You people have yet to realize that?
Dude the fulanis can continue slaughtering them till forever; that bares no concern to them. All that matters to them is wtf is igbo doing and how the Bleep can we drag igbo into arguing with us over some bullshit. Were you even on this NL when boko haram menace was high in 2013; if so, you would have been here to witness when victims of BH are announced. Whenever yoruba filled the list, them niggas were no where to be found. They rarely spoke but second, the victims had igbo names, they fill up the page with repeated taunt. That tribe is pathetic to the core. The day you lots realize this is the day you stop paying mind to any attention seeking thread they open.

Likewise, dude you're preaching to the choir. As far as yoruba are concerned, the fulani herdsmen slaughtering their people left and right in their region currently is of no concern. All they care about; all their brain knows how to function is "igbo, igbo, igbo". Infact didn't one of them illustrate that not too long ago?
Remember their sister, kemi, actually made that comment on facebook literally a week ago. Remember how she wailed that herdsmen slaughtering them is "not as dangerous as ipob". Dude. When you start seeing this things as beyond despicable. Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing they do will ever shock you ever again. Trust me on that. I'm example of that. Since I started seeing them less of humans, I don't think there's anything they do that shocks me. Nothing really.
[/s]See sermon ntori olorun grin grin, Chai, yoruba demons are too much. Gov Ambode, thank you for giving this people generational pain that gives us joy. We will continue to derive joy in their pain till eternity. We love you ambode. More laws to come. Wailing wailers, brase up, more pain, agony n grief is on the way grin grin. When hungry man igbo man rant on yoruba man forum grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Fulani People & Their Origins? / Photo: Sen. Bukola Saraki Leads Other Muslims During Asri Prayers Today / See The Trending Atiku And Buhari Meme For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.