Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo (23354 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by EdifiedCEO: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
2017 BBNaija contestant Thin Tall Tony, celebrating Valentine, shared a picture of himself and his family,as he penned a sweet message to all his fans.

The father of three wrote;

”So! This is what LOVE feels like?
I celebrate you all from my wife who has been my back bone @missebonydiva to my children who has given me more reasons to love over and over again.
I will never trade #ella #mayson and #zoey for anything.
And to everyone out there! I pray LOVE alway finds you.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/bbnaija-star-tin-tall-tony-celebrates.html

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by berniceunice: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nice 1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Justbeingreal(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
BeautiFul cool

5 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by chijindu34(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by potosky: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beautiful kids
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by biuty20: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Same family you denied while in the house.

Oga you are mad.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by gozie112(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Today is my birthday how many likes can I get

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by jerr10(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beautiful but I thought this guy said he wasn't married that year?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by nolanpatt33: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
this guy no just blow at all...just see bisola...bisola just use dis fool te blow....ekpa lyk m

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Victorakats(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awesome couple

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Okoyeebos: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Look at the beautiful family he betrayed just because he wanted to win a few bucks in BBN.

Came out to deny his wife and kids on national TV.

Thin Tall Traitor. Satan would use his bushy hair to light the firewood in Hell fire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by manikspears: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
him no invite bisola ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
May thunder fire the person wey shortlist this crop of housemates
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by NLMODERATOR101: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
G
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by davodyguy: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
lovely
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by badbreath(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
lovely
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by BaeMercy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bisola Right Now... Lol She Thinks He Loves Her Because She Was Cheap
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Izecson3D(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
lol
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by BaeMercy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
nolanpatt33:
this guy no just blow at all...just see bisola...bisola just use dis fool te blow....ekpa lyk m
Bisola Blow My Feet It Was The Guy That Used Her Rather, Her Hole Became Wider. TTT Is Married With Kids... But Which Man Will Settle Down With A Lady Like That? Can You? After Having Sex With Different Man In A Reality Show Because Of Money. Such Woman Will Leave Her Husband If When He Is becomes Broke

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by ELgordo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by PETUK(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bisola poor you
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Revolva(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
correct guy use to know him way back in aj city
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
PETUK:
Bisola poor you
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by Justbeingreal(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Look at the beautiful family he betrayed just because he wanted to win a few bucks in BBN.

Came out to deny his wife and kids on national TV.

Thin Tall Traitor. Satan would use his bushy hair to light the firewood in Hell fire.
Calm down, I know he messed up; it was just a game. IF he had won the few bucks as u called it; it would have changed the family liVes...besides its past already so let it go, no need for those harsh words.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by mommaJ(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo by taiwolomo1: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Na so this guy go fade away cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobe Oboli Celebrates His Mother, Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday With Family Photo / Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.