Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (23341 Views)

Don Jazzy Disses Davido & Others Who Post Photos Of Money On Snapchat?(pics) / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by chiefo315: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
We’ve often reported that after the Mo’Hits saga and controversial split between label heads, Don Jazzy and D’banj, most friends and acquaintances were somewhat forced to take sides, settling for ‘Team Don Jazzy‘ or ‘Team D’banj‘, they might deny but it’s true.
Maverick producer and MAVIN Records boss Don Jazzy and popular COOL FM on-air-personality Ifedayo Olarinde better known as Freeze kicked off the month of November with a ‘war of words’ on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Don Jazzy called out Freeze in the afternoon, accusing him of having bad blood against his person.

Later in the night, Freeze responded to the producer stating his disappointment in Don Jazzy taking a diss at him on the social network.
That’s where it’s ended for now but we can tell you it’s not here it started.

A few weeks ago, Freeze granted D’banj an interview on his ‘Road Show’ when the pop star paid a visit to COOL FM. Freeze was not shy of taking frequent swipes at Don Jazzy, teasing D’banj to begin ‘dashing’ phone airtime (credit) on Twitter as some people got quite famous from doing so.
He also joked about D’banj buying Don Jazzy’s Bentley among other things. He also didn’t hesitate to help D’banj take jabs at Eedris Abdulkareem when the questions of the KENNIS Music rapper’s issues with D’banj arose.
‘Freeze hasn’t hesitated to show his support for D’banj, he basically doesn’t care what Don Jazzy thinks, I guess he’s pitching himself with who seems to be looking more succesfull right now. It’s nothing personal though‘, a source at COOL FM tells us.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by allwestafrican: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
cant expect much from a grown child aka freeze

when dbanj and ikechukwu were beefing he was always fond of shouting ikechukwue dbanj is your oga etc on air.

not his fault him wrk na to yarn,and emsabi MISyearn

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by RickyRoss1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
allwestafrican: cant expected much from a grown child aka freeze

when dbanj and ikechukwu were beefing he was always fond of shouting ikechukwue dbanj is your oga etc on air.

WORD
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by MrGlobe(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Who is that iiidiot called freeze. An ordinary wack unknown radio presenter dissing somebody that produced hits for the man he is sucking his diicck deeply. That fool should be sacked from coolfm or whatever. He should go and start his own dbanj wack radio. what fool. He doesnt even know the meaning of dissed, saying don jazzy dissed him on social media, who is this fool for christ sake, a fuccking nonentity maybe its because I only listen to the beat online. Some people need sense slapped into them.
This kind of thing once happen between diddy and ctgod, at the end of the day ctgod was sacked. If donjazzy decides to ban all his songs from cool fm that iddiot will be jobless. people should know when to stfu! Nonsense. coolfm should drop him asap.

19 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by MrGlobe(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have just googled the idddiot, yellow paw paw, Albino, Am putting up $200 on anybody that beats him black and blue for being stttupid. cool

24 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I have just googled the idddiot, yellow paw paw, Albino, Am putting up $200 on anybody that beats him black and blue for being stttupid. cool

You need the money more than anybody. It will feed your family for 200 days.

36 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Dude take it easy. I've always known the guy to be an overgrown baby. The guy has always been immature from the get go.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ghettodreamz(m): 1:53am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

LWKMD gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Emmyk(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
lol
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by bory09(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2012
so this is whining dbanj and don jazzy and don jazzy has chop the whining big time. Thanks bro for copying me for that, more whyning to your skull kudos
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Emmyk(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

lolx2. Ileke Idi!!
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by killuminati(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

guy ur mistaken! $200 for 200 days? Even garri sef go chop am before 60 days... Looool! grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by naturalwaves: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2012
I was surprised the first time it was reported that D'banj said he doesn't dash out credits to people online knowing fully well that Don Jazzy does that. I never knew it was this FREEZE that threw the question at him just to get at Don Jazzy. Freeze needs to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by bory09(m): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
hand is paining you ni abi your hand is on strike. If your hand is on strike how do you press your phone abi na teeth you use press ham

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by naturalwaves: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by bittyend(m): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2012
Who are these people? undecided undecided

I've never heard the names before. sad
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ouch!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Elebiju: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2012
''''''''looks around'''''lost''''''tears page
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by SayoOgb: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2012
aaaah angry..i listen to cool fm a lot.. this freeze guy dey misyarn die..followed N6....
manni na correct guy..i dont really see how don jazzy dissed him ooohh. and now he has started an issue, way to go man
.. this freeze dey Bleep up on air regularl now, dising callers, cutting them while they re talking etc.. mess up

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

classical lol
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by SayoOgb: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2012
abge jare..guys im doing a research about online shops for naija ..pls has anyone used www.sunglasses.com.ng ..i think they are faily new cool
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

This girl your mouth is too sharp angry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by omenziate(m): 2:13am On Nov 03, 2012
Who is freeze or Frisk? Na only Yaw I recognize him face for all OAP for Nigeria.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by theripper: 2:22am On Nov 03, 2012
pDude:

This girl your mouth is too sharp angry

Wetin u expect from girl wey dem born for beer parlour,use broken beer bottle cut d placenta, she fit no sabi him papa like dat. Na small pikin dey worry am, she get diarrhoea for mouth. Allow am to dey happy for her foolishness.

42 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2012
the_ripper:

Wetin u expect from girl wey dem born for beer parlour,use broken beer bottle cut d placenta, she fit no sabi him papa like dat. Na small pikin dey worry am, she get diarrhoea for mouth. Allow am to dey happy for her foolishness.

. . . .and that led you to reply with another ID? SMH, nlers.

26 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by dotcomnamename: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Laugh won tear my bele LOLX.. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by chochoman: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2012
allwestafrican: cant expected much from a grown child aka freeze

Na dat ikechukwu part catch my attention,cos he's singing back up for Dbanj these days.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by LailaIkeji1: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2012
fans joined too. here are their tweets

read more - http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/don-jazzy-fights-cool-fm-oap-freeze.html

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 2:44am On Nov 03, 2012
chiefo315: We’ve often reported that after the Mo’Hits saga and controversial split between label heads, Don Jazzy and D’banj, most friends and acquaintances were somewhat forced to take sides, settling for ‘Team Don Jazzy‘ or ‘Team D’banj‘, they might deny but it’s true.
Maverick producer and MAVIN Records boss Don Jazzy and popular COOL FM on-air-personality Ifedayo Olarinde better known as Freeze kicked off the month of November with a ‘war of words’ on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Don Jazzy called out Freeze in the afternoon, accusing him of having bad blood against his person.

Later in the night, Freeze responded to the producer stating his disappointment in Don Jazzy taking a diss at him on the social network.
That’s where it’s ended for now but we can tell you it’s not here it started.

A few weeks ago, Freeze granted D’banj an interview on his ‘Road Show’ when the pop star paid a visit to COOL FM. Freeze was not shy of taking frequent swipes at Don Jazzy, teasing D’banj to begin ‘dashing’ phone airtime (credit) on Twitter as some people got quite famous from doing so.
He also joked about D’banj buying Don Jazzy’s Bentley among other things. He also didn’t hesitate to help D’banj take jabs at Eedris Abdulkareem when the questions of the KENNIS Music rapper’s issues with D’banj arose.
‘Freeze hasn’t hesitated to show his support for D’banj, he basically doesn’t care what Don Jazzy thinks, I guess he’s pitching himself with who seems to be looking more succesfull right now. It’s nothing personal though‘, a source at COOL FM tells us.

Lesson learnt?
Any clue?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Increase the fee to like 5,000 dollars if you really mean business.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by OmoKhary(f): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2012
bittyend: Who are these people? undecided undecided

I've never heard the names before. sad
dude!!are u 4 real? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2012
naturalwaves: I was surprised the first time it was reported that D'banj said he doesn't dash out credits to people online knowing fully well that Don Jazzy does that. I never knew it was this FREEZE that threw the question at him just to get at Don Jazzy. Freeze needs to grow up!

Someone once said at this social network at www.2going.com that Dbanj do give credits as well and why are you now defending Dbanj and exposing Donjazzy the more though it is obvious that he does that.

Back to Freeze issue in the real sense,
He is already a grown up man...
What else?
I think he is looking for cheap fame which might get him terminated from cool fm if the case get serious than expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" / Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert / Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.