Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

“did President Buhari Joined Politics To Save Or Divide Nigeria” Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “did President Buhari Joined Politics To Save Or Divide Nigeria” Bola Tinubu (266 Views)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Buhari Joined Nigerian Army Without O’level Certificate – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“did President Buhari Joined Politics To Save Or Divide Nigeria” Bola Tinubu by gracefoundmme(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
The National pioneer of APC, Bola Tinubu, said this when he talked with state house correspondents after his meeting with President Buhari at the state house, Abuja yesterday

”President Buhari has encountered both world, He battled a fight to save Nigeria and came to legislative issues, politics to spare Nigeria. Extremely uncommon individuals have such an open door in their lifetime and that is the thing that we discuss and talked about legacy, and where we have every one of the difficulties, do what we ought to do.” he said, Therefore President Buhari must be respected and given much more time because it dosent takes a day to change a thing.

read more here.. http://mreporters.com/president-buhari-joined-politics-save-divide-nigeria-bola-tinubu/

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Challenges Students On Skills Acquisition. / Additional 745 Deltans To Benefit From Govt Empowerment Programme / INDEPENDENT AWARDS 2017: Ooni To Politicians: Put Nigeria First In All You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.