Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Open Letter To The "Baby Girl" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Open Letter To The "Baby Girl" (288 Views)

The Baby Boy (a Short Story) / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The "Baby Girl" by poscabafash: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'm never a fan of Valentine's day neither am I a fan of love. My perception about love has been battered and shattered by my friends experiencing it. I used to believe love is just a mere nomenclature and at a point of the opinion that love is all about leverage.

My perception about love took a twine when I met " baby girl". The meeting was not a laudable one but, the aftermath is "ghen ghen". My heart do skip at each gaze of her ravishing beauty, my confidence is always low when I look at her dazzling eyeballs, my legs do shake when she speaks with her scintillating voice, I tremble at the sight of her lips, my morale is extremely high every moment around her and my body is always uncontrollable whenever she calls FASHOLA, to mention but a few out of the series of my unfathomable feelings. She never matched up to my feelings, "baby girl" played the hard to get card, she crucified me for every mistake, she lashed out at my shortcomings, at times don't care about my existence and always ready to detach herself from me. With all these unpalatable exhibition of characters towards me, my feelings for her find it hard to decline but on the increasing pedestrian. "Baby girl" always look new in my sight and my instinct is all over her.

Undoubtedly, she made me understand that love is an unfathomable affection that is deeper than strong feelings towards an individual without expecting iota of feelings from the individual. I LOVE her and I tell it to her at any slight opportunity I have.
Prior to this Valentine's day, "Baby girl" said I should stop calling her "BABY GIRL"....*sobs*
Oh my "BABY GIRL"! " BABY GIRL"!! "BABY GIRL"!!!

Signed; Fashola MC POSCABA
Twitter: @mc_poscaba
Instagram: @mc_poscaba
Facebook: MC POSCABA
LinkedIn: Fashola MC POSCABA

(1) (Reply)

#justtryagain - Writing To Inspire / Coming Soon!!! / Write To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.