Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? (2537 Views)

Poll: Who's the Ideal successor ?

Rafa Benitez: 6% (1 vote)
Jose Mourinho: 43% (7 votes)
David Moyes: 12% (2 votes)
Mark Hughues: 0% (0 votes)
Steve Bruce: 6% (1 vote)
Fabio Capello: 6% (1 vote)
Other: 25% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
How many English coaches have a European medal not to talk of two Benitez has.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by chic2pimp(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2010
Eastbay:

@chic2pimp,
Benitez has done nothing with a big club like Liverpool after spending so much.

He has won the Champions League!!!
Wenger would give his life to have the title on his C.v

tkb417:

he'll win all those if he coaches Liverpool
No he won't
The day Liverpool employ him is the day they kiss Goodbye to any chance they have of winning a meaningful trophys.

tkb417:

or do you expect him to win with Pompey or what?

The saying cut your cloths according to your size suits harry best.
He should stick to the Spurs and Porsmouths of this world.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2010
tkb417:

not with Manchester United

maybe with Stoke city

I can only see 3 successors. . . .

Jose Mourinho
Martin O'Neill
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Solskjaer has just won the reserves league and there are rumours United fans want a level-headed ex-player to continue where Fergie stopped.
They want to model Man Utd like Barcelona. They are even in the advanced stage of making Carrington complex 100% residential like La Masia so United kids can live permanently on the complex and eat, drink, kick and sleep football.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
Ole Gunner kini?

what happens when he faces people like Capello and Mourhinho?

he'll run out of ideas?

abeg, Ole Gunner ca be assistant to Jose for few years, then he can take it from there
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
tkb417:

Ole Gunner kini?
what happens when he faces people like Capello and Mourhinho?

What happened when Guardiola faced top managers in Europe last season?
He won SIX trophies in one season.

he'll run out of ideas?
abeg, Ole Gunner ca be assistant to Jose for few years, then he can take it from there

20LE is a brilliant reader of the game.
This is why he can start from the bench with 15 mins remaining and bang 4 goals.
He's a silent beast and i am chuffed with the way he has managed the United reserves.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
Jairzinho:

So it really depends on what the club & its debtor-owners want smiley
Lol !  cheesy
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by chic2pimp(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Jose Mourinho
No Kidding shocked shocked shocked shocked
So you want a Tactically Inept Manager like Jose in charge of your team. Na wa ooo undecided
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

No Kidding shocked shocked shocked shocked
So you want a Tactically Inept Manager like Jose in charge of your team. Na wa ooo undecided
You gotta be kidding me. . .
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2010
@chic2pimp,
Benitez has done nothing with a big club like Liverpool after spending so much.

A CL trophy and a final is nothing? Then tell the something Wenger has won

They want to model Man Utd like Barcelona. They are even in the advanced stage of making Carrington complex 100% residential like La Masia so United kids can live permanently on the complex and eat, drink, kick and sleep football.

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked WenGAY has influenced Faggotson, he is also planning an all night romp with babies?

Faggotson cant blood managers, He should ask Van Gaal how he does it. Is it a coincidence that 2 of Van Gaals prodigees are coaching CL semi final teams?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked WenGAY has influenced Faggotson, he is also planning an all night romp with babies?

Like Shitzfeld plugged Klose's anus? grin grin grin

Faggotson cant blood managers, He should ask Van Gaal how he does it. Is it a coincidence that 2 of Van Gaals prodigees are coaching CL semi final teams?

Fergie's proteges have managed National Teams and you are here talking about Van Gaal's runts.
U nor dey shame?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by chic2pimp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
illusion2:

You gotta be kidding me. . .
Absolutely Not grin
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
Fergie's proteges have managed National Teams and you are here talking about Van Gaal's runts.
U nor dey shame?

national team? You should be hung on a stake.

Chukwu, Keshi, Onigbinde all managed National teams. The best coaches are clubside coaches.

Who cant manage a National team when you play 5 times a year? Try coaching a team every wekend and midweek.

LvG(CL winner) - Rijkaard(CL), Mourinho(CL), Guardiola (CL).

I doubt if any Faggotsons proteges has survived relegation before. paul Ince, check, Roy Keane Check, who is next? O'Shea or Brown?

Like Shitzfeld plugged Klose's anus?

Hitzfeld never camped babies away from their parents. At last Faggotson learnt something from wenGAY, the younger the better
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Omolulu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2010
I'd go for Van Gaal anyday
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by chic2pimp(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
Mod
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

national team? You should be hung on a stake.
Chukwu, Keshi, Onigbinde all managed National teams. The best coaches are clubside coaches.

You are a tarado. . . . .Just like retards like Matthias Sammer, Jurgen Rober and Thomas Doll all managed club teams without success.
Who cannot manage a club team? The most retarded managers have managed clubs in Germany without shame.

A simpleton like Eric Ribbeck managed Bayern Munich FFS. Then you have the social reprobate(Jupp Heynckes) being a gaffer at Bayern? grin grin
Ribbeck's IQ test is not even in double digits and he has to be the most useless manager in the history of German league.

Did he ever win a title with Bayern Munich? grin

Who cant manage a National team when you play 5 times a year? Try coaching a team every wekend and midweek.
LvG(CL winner) - Rijkaard(CL), Mourinho(CL), Guardiola (CL).

Nazi-tarado, Fergie was more successful as a club manager than when he was a national team manager.
With cash, managing clubs is very easy. Even if you have 50 billion as a national team manager, you cannot buy players
You have to make do with the talents in your country unlike Mourinho managing Inter Milan with no Italian in their Starting XI.
And yet, u claim you are brilliant? Do you shyte your brain tissues every time you pop to the loo?

I doubt if any Faggotsons proteges has survived relegation before. paul Ince, check, Roy Keane Check, who is next? O'Shea or Brown?
Hitzfeld never camped babies away from their parents. At last Faggotson learnt something from wenGAY, the younger the better

Steve McLaren is on the brink of winning the Eredivisie in his first attempt with FC Twente(he's Fergie's protege).
Laurent Blanc won the French league last season with class and few years ago, he was Fergie's defender.

Guardiola camped Messi, Xavi, Iniesta away from their parents and they have the best football players in the world.
There's a reason no German club have played a CL-semi for 10 years - Y'all are eternally retarded.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
You are a tarado. . . . .Just like retards like Matthias Sammer, Jurgen Rober and Thomas Doll all managed club teams without success

What more can you say? FYI Sammer won a league and was UEFA cup runner up. Tell me if any of Faggotson prodigees have even won a league even in Turkmenistan

Then you have the social reprobate(Jupp Heynckes) being a gaffer at Bayern?
Ribbeck's IQ test is not even in double digits and he has to be the most useless manager in the history of German league

Juup Heyckenes won a CL title, tell me how many coaches have done this.

Steve McLaren is on the brink of winning the Eredivisie in his first attempt with FC Twente(he's Fergie's protege).

Is it the same Umbrella McLaren who was disgraced out of England or his younger brother?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

What more can you say?
FYI Sammer won a league and was UEFA cup runner up. Tell me if any of Faggotson prodigees have even won a league even in Turkmenistan

What's the meaning of Cup-runner up. U win titles for those? grin grin grin grin

Juup Heyckenes won a CL title, tell me how many coaches have done this.

Rafa Benitez has done it and he hasn't won a title in the past 4 seasons.
Whats more? Rafa Benitez will finish below Redknapp and Mancini this season.
The $64,000 question is. . . .Did Heyckenes win any title with Bayern Munich? grin grin grin grin

Is it the same Umbrella McLaren who was disgraced out of England or his younger brother?

Umbrella man is re-born and to disprove your retarded theory. . . .McClaren is doing better as a club manager than a national team manager.
If McClaren who was disgraced by his younger brother can win the Eredivisie where the likes of Ajax and PSV are competing then Onigbinde will win trophies for Barcelona.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
Question is has any of Fergies prodigee won a league? Sammer won the league GUFFANTI

The $64,000 question is. . . .Did Heyckenes win any title with Bayern Munich?

Yes he did win 2 titles with Bayern, 1989 nd 1990 where is the $64,000 or else you are a plonker for life
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Question is has any of Fergies prodigee won a league? Sammer won the league GUFFANTI

Does Laurent Blanc sound familiar to you?
Gordon Stratchan of Celtic nko? Walter Smith of Rangers nko?
DAYOKANU, you are a disgrace to the Nazis. grin

Yes he did win 2 titles with Bayern, 1989 nd 1990 where is the $64,000 or else you are a plonker for life

89 and 90?
I am sorry, i don't rate trophies won when the back-pass rule was still in place. Proper football started in 92/93.
Did he win after the new offside rule was established? In 89 and 90, Matthaus will play a back pass from the middle of the pitch and the goalie will dive and save it. Spend 1 mins on the ground and kick the ball back to Matthaus in a merry-go-round.
Na football be that?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by jalether(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2010
Technically, Over the last four seasons, David Moyes has been the best manager in the EPL, despite everton's relatively small squad

and injury crisis, he still manages to make the most of the situation and consistently finish in the top 6/7. If he can perform that well

with everton, Imagine what he will do at a bigger club.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by bgees(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2010
illusion2,

u see the wahala u don cause? grin people are already taking it seriously.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
jalether:

Technically, Over the last four seasons, David Moyes has been the best manager in the EPL, despite everton's relatively small squad
and injury crisis, he still manages to make the most of the situation and consistently finish in the top 6/7. If he can perform that well
with everton, Imagine what he will do at a bigger club.

The question is does he have the balls to manage a 200,000 pounds a week player  ?  undecided

bgees:

illusion2,
u see the wahala u don cause? grin people are already taking it seriously.

Abi o ! But it seems the Sauron vs dayokanu bouts really requires no prompting. . . . .  cheesy
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
I told you I would help you diagnose your folly. You asked what Heyckenes won in Bayern and I showed you 2 trophies.

When do you expect Heyckenes to win with Bayern? Was it while coaching Madrid?

Have you now seen the benefit of thinking carefully before posting tosh on the web
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

I told you I would help you diagnose your folly. You asked what Heyckenes won in Bayern and I showed you 2 trophies.

When do you expect Heyckenes to win with Bayern? Was it while coaching Madrid?

Have you now seen the benefit of thinking carefully before posting tosh on the web

He was the manager after Klinsmann was sacked. . . . .What did he achieve?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by jalether(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2010
illusion2:

The question is does he have the balls to manage a 200,000 pounds a week player  ?  undecided

And what makes you think he doesn't
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
He was the manager after Klinsmann was sacked. . . . .What did he achieve?

This statement is remarkably moronic.

After Bayern was out of CL and DFB cup

Heyckenes led Bayern in 5 league games getting 13 points

Every mor0n in the world knew the league was already lost when Klinsmann was sacked but I guess you are a mor0n on a different level
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

This statement is remarkably moronic.

After Bayern was out of CL and DFB cup

Heyckenes led Bayern in 5 league games getting 13 points

Every mor0n in the world knew the league was already lost when Klinsmann was sacked but I guess you are a mor0n on a different level

If he was that brilliant with copping 13 points in 5 league games, why was he sacked?
Your brand of idiocy outstrips what i have seen anywhere in the solar system.

The fact remains managing a national team is more difficult - you cannot buy talents into a national team.
Shitzfeld won loads of titles for Bayern Munich but he has performed beyond useless for Switzerland.

If Switzerland was a football club, Shitzfeld woulda bought Kuffour, Lizarazu, Elber to reinforce. . .
But right now he must learn to work with the shower of shyte Switzerland can produce.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
If he was that brilliant with copping 13 points in 5 league games, why was he sacked?
Your brand of idiocy outstrips what i have seen anywhere in the solar system.

WHy was Del Bosque sacked after 2 CL titles.
Bayern brought him in as a stop gap measure and his contract was till season ends

I thought you were questioning why he never won a trophy with Bayern in 4 weeks.

At this rate, I think you should patent your brand of stupidity, Its really unique. grin grin grin grin

You can make a lot of money from it.

Worst case scenario sell it 1000 for 1 Zimbabwean Dollar you would still make Bill Gates look like a pauper
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

He wasn't sacked. . . he took the job on an interim basis smiley
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2010
He wasn't sacked. . . he took the job on an interim basis

You dey mind Sharon?

He knows nothing about European football. If you checked this page he claimed Sammer has never won anything as a coach.

How can any sane human even compare Louis van GAals proteges like Rijkaard, Mourinho and Pep to Faggotsons

Roy Keane is auditioning at Ebinpejo lane for roles in home video,

Peter Schmeichel is undergoing counselling for depression,

Dennis Irwin has hoined the gay p0rn industry

Gary Pallister attempted to jump off a cliff last month

Eric Cantona has been a summary failure in life ever since.
Tried movies failed, TV presenting, failed tried to be a driver and failed even tried security jobs and he was rejected. He now lives on Welfare in Section 8 and manages the French beach soccer team just to watch guys erection at the seaside,
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
dayokanu:

You dey mind Sharon?

He knows nothing about European football. If you checked this page he claimed Sammer has never won anything as a coach.

How can any sane human even compare Louis van GAals proteges like Rijkaard, Mourinho and Pep to Faggotsons

Roy Keane is auditioning at Ebinpejo lane for roles in home video,

Peter Schmeichel is undergoing counselling for depression,

Dennis Irwin has hoined the gay p0rn industry

Gary Pallister attempted to jump off a cliff last month

Eric Cantona has been a summary failure in life ever since.
Tried movies failed, TV presenting, failed tried to be a driver and failed even tried security jobs and he was rejected. He now lives on Welfare in Section 8 and manages the French beach soccer team just to watch guys erection at the seaside,

You are a serial slowpoke. . . .

Alex Ferguson's proteges. . .

Carlos Queiroz
Laurent Blanc
Alex McLeish
Walter Smith
Steve McClaren
Mark Hughes
Bryan Robson
Gordon Stratchan

Most of these names have managed national teams in Europe and this spastic beast of burden is comparing SAF to a retard like Van Gaal.
U gotta be a slowpoke to even compare club managers to national team managers.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
Carlos Queiroz
Laurent Blanc
Alex McLeish
Walter Smith
Steve McClaren
Mark Hughes
Bryan Robson
Gordon Stratchan

Which of these retarded folks have won the CL like Rijkaard, Mourinho and Pep.

Those coaching National teams which of them have qualified their team for major tournament Quarters or Won a tourney

I remember Mr Rihanna(Umbrella) failing to qualify England for the last Euro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Every Christian Criticising T.b Joshua? / Alex Song Beats Up Gerard Pique? *pics Inside* / Can Arsenal Gun Down Manchester United ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.