Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? (2538 Views)

Poll: Who's the Ideal successor ?

Rafa Benitez: 6% (1 vote)
Jose Mourinho: 43% (7 votes)
David Moyes: 12% (2 votes)
Mark Hughues: 0% (0 votes)
Steve Bruce: 6% (1 vote)
Fabio Capello: 6% (1 vote)
Other: 25% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Which of these retarded folks have won the CL like Rijkaard, Mourinho and Pep.

Those coaching National teams which of them have qualified their team for major tournament Quarters or Won a tourney

I remember Mr Rihanna(Umbrella) failing to qualify England for the last Euro

Which of the retarded folks in Rijkaard, Mourinho and Pep have taken national teams to European Championships or have qualified a country for the world cup?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
Which of the retarded folks in Rijkaard, Mourinho and Pep have taken national teams to European Championships or have qualified a country for the world cup?

I know you are not too smart but I never knew you were this retarded grin grin grin grin grin

Rijkaar coached holland to Euro 2000.

Now tell me if any of Faggotsons proteges have even won a CL or knockout stage of national trophies,

Quieroz the best of them was disgraced out of Real Madrid without a trophy
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by ritchboy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hahahaha. Sauron is gettin' took to the cleaners for the umpteenth time. . .
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
dayokanu:

I know you are not too smart but I never knew you were this retarded grin grin grin grin grin

Rijkaar coached holland to Euro 2000.

Now tell me if any of Faggotsons proteges have even won a CL or knockout stage of national trophies,

Quieroz the best of them was disgraced out of Real Madrid without a trophy

You are a beast of burden - so only Rijkaard took Holland to Euro 2000 where he was disgraced as the hosts and then what?
Queiroz guided Portugal to the World Cup without Ronaldo. Most of the names i listed above have guided national teams and you are talking about Louis Van Gaal whose biggest achievement was winning only a single UCL in 95.

Talking about Van Gaal's proteges, Rijkaard was disgraced when he couldn't spin continuity with Dinho/Messi and Etoo.
Mourinho was sacked @ Chelsea when he failed to reach a CL-final after squandering half a billion GBP outlay.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
When you type, Do you bother to look at the mirror and look at yourself?

I cant believe any human alive would compare Rijkaar, Mourinho and pep to Strachan, Mclaren, Quiroz, Mark hughes and Bryan Robson. Most who manage relegation threatened clubs
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
dayokanu:

When you type, Do you bother to look at the mirror and look at yourself?
I cant believe any human alive would compare Rijkaar, Mourinho and pep to Strachan, Mclaren, Quiroz, Mark hughes and Bryan Robson. Most who manage relegation threatened clubs

Man City - relegation threatened?
Real Madrid- relegation threatened?
Celtic- relegation threatened?

Did you trade your IQ for a plate of Ewa Agoiiin like Chic2Penis? grin grin grin
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
Mark hughes- Currently UNEMPLOYED shocked shocked shocked
Gordon Strachan- Currently coaching Middlesboro in Div 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Carlos Quieroz- Qualified 2nd in a group of Denmark, Malta, Hungary, Albania and Sweden after a playoff win vs Bosnia

Bryan Robson- Currently coach of THAILAND shocked shocked shocked

Mourinho- Currently 2nd in Serie A in the CL semi finals
Pep- Currently top of La Liga in the CL semi finals

Compare and Contrast!!!

You musta replaced your white matter with chic2penis seminal fluid grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Mark hughes- Currently UNEMPLOYED shocked shocked shocked
Gordon Strachan- Currently coaching Middlesboro in Div 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Carlos Quieroz- Qualified 2nd in a group of Denmark, Malta, Hungary, Albania and Sweden after a playoff win vs Bosnia

Bryan Robson- Currently coach of THAILAND shocked shocked shocked

Mourinho- Currently 2nd in Serie A in the CL semi finals
Pep- Currently top of La Liga in the CL semi finals

Compare and Contrast!!!

You musta replaced your white matter with chic2penis seminal fluid grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at the foolish analogy.
2 years ago, Mourinho and Guardiola were JOBLESS.
What they are doing currently has no bearing on what they are capable of doing.

IBB is currently jobless and thus. . . . .Jonathan Goodluck is better than him?
Dayokanu, don't be such a knucklehead.
Guus Hiddink is currently jobless so Arsene Wenger must be better than him, abi?
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by jalether(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Look at the foolish analogy.
2 years ago, Mourinho and Guardiola were JOBLESS.
What they are doing currently has no bearing on what they are capable of doing.

IBB is currently jobless and thus. . . . .Jonathan Goodluck is better than him?
Dayokanu, don't be such a knucklehead.
Guus Hiddink is currently jobless so Arsene Wenger must be better than him, abi?

Sorry to burst your bubbles, Guus currently manages turkey tongue
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Sauron1: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
jalether:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, Guus currently manages turkey tongue

He won't start working until July/August.
Get your facts RIGHT!!!
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

He won't start working until July/August.
Get your facts RIGHT!!!
Because he's still under contract with Russia tongue tongue

Sauron,I honestly think you should drop it. . . inasmuch as you may hate to admit it. . . .dayokanu has upped you on this one cheesy

[center][size=18pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!![/size][/center]
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by bgees(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2010
Sauron and Dayokanu are always arguing. Show them two houseflies mating and they will argue about it.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
bgees:

Sauron and Dayokanu are always arguing. Show them two houseflies mating and they will argue about it.
lol
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Dayo no vex, i revere the gumption you both exhibit when posting but that was darn right hilarious
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2010
Oya if you no wan make I vex I need the head of Sauron on a platter to sacrifice Okija shrine
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by bgees(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2010
Yes, u guys know a lot but you  just argue too much.
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2010
So no one else chose the tactically superior Rafa ? undecided

Na wa o ! sad
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
Quality is not recognised by many people
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
^^^Sad indeed cheesy

I'm sure you had many days of absolute bliss when Munich beat MANURE grin grin
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2010
Bliss? They are our LovePeddler, we always screw them everytime save for 2 mins in 1999
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by illusion2: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Bliss? They are our LovePeddler, we always screw them everytime save for 2 mins in 1999
Yepa ! Sauron mustn't read this. . .
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
2001 home and away beating.

2010 heavily humiliated.

In 10 years, Nothing has changed
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
Unless Sauron has become an agent, he's going to defend DK's last post. My email account's password is on the line here
Re: Rafa Benitez to Succeed Sir Alex Chapman Ferguson? by hymen(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2010
bgees:

lol! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Every Christian Criticising T.b Joshua? / Alex Song Beats Up Gerard Pique? *pics Inside* / Can Arsenal Gun Down Manchester United ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.