Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" (32823 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh Wins Legal Fight Against Fortuna Sittard In KNVB Tribunal / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by julioralph(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is this for real, Mister Oliseh?
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by BedLam: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
[s][/s] Next time, read carefully, try to understand before commenting to avoid making a fool of yourself.
Oga swerve and mind your business.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by KardinalZik(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Instead of you to jejely fix matches....and give us the correct fixed games make boys take hammer, you just use your stubborn head spoil everything.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by qualityovenbake(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
He should have resigned before they sacked him.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Cannonleo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheapgoal:
Sunday Oliseh, has confirmed that Fortuna Sittard has made a disciplinary move against him but claims that his refusal to participate in "Illegal activities" at the club prompted his suspension.

On Wednesday, Fortuna reported on their official site that Oliseh's relationship with other workforce at Fortuna left them with no choice but to relieve him of his position at the club

The club claimed that the decision had nothing to do with the club’s current poor run of form which has seen them lose four straight league games

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/oliseh-lifts-lid-on-sack-fortuna-sittard-punished-me-for-rejecting-illegal-activities/

fake justification
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Daviddson(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Shut up Sunny
You are skillful but you have a nasty character
You established mafia in Eagles, bleeped Taribo West's wife, fought a colleague in Germany....i can go on and on

Just change your character and all will be fine
God created you male but you decided to make yourself female on Nairaland. Why, bro? @Bigtt76 you too. Very awful.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by onatisi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
And the fool had to go public about this!!!
No other European club will employ this guy,he talks too much. 98% of clubs are involved in one shady dealings or the other.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by badoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
People are quick to jump into conclusion without even knowing the truth behind his suspension. Who do we believe between oliseh and the club mgt.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by delzbaba(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
he simply refused to participate in match fixing activities..kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by rottennaija(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
I hope he has evidence to backup his claims because his accusations are defamatory and they won't stand for it... he seems more like a sore loser to me

Maybe he doesn't understand the implications.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by rottennaija(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
BedLam:
And you know this because you are?

Una mouth go put una for trouble one day. Who your finger sef

Yes, because if he doesn't have evidence,it will be very difficult for him. Besides, it might even affect his future career, since future employers will assume if they sack you, you will say something about them even if it is not true

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Soulsymbol99: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
The guy no gree fix match pure! cool

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by anyicash(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
I thought Oliseh was intelligent, chai, this guy didn't know that "some things are better left unsaid" this statement can make him jobless for life... you took an oat of confidentiality when you accepted their terms and conditions...dis guy na confirm Basket mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Mariangeles(f): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
rottennaija:

Maybe he doesn't understand the implications.
probably...
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by gr8tone: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
This guy na real basket mouth. He refused shedy deals because he is a saint. Saint Sunday Olise Lol
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by BedLam: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
rottennaija:

Yes, because if he doesn't have evidence,it will be very difficult for him. Besides, it might even affect his future career, since future employers will assume if they sack you, you will say something about them even if it is not true
And you think someone like him doesn't know that already?
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by idu1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
BedLam:

You are thinking he must be perfect?

Stop licking his fake a$$.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by talk2percy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Shut up Sunny
You established mafia in Eagles, bleeped Taribo West's wife, fought a colleague in Germany....i can go on and on

You are saying all these like u witnessed all these first hand? What if truly he's saying the truth?
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by rottennaija(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
BedLam:

The oliseh that has been causing problem? Super eagles national team as a player and as a coach? Hmmm... I wish for his own sake and career
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by stagger: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Shut up Sunny

Shut the Bleep up. Vashermian his Iranian teammate racially abused him during a training session in Dortmund. Was he supposed to swallow it because he was earning big money there? He defended his rights and his heritage and when the team sided with Vashermian, he walked out.

You think a typical white man wants to see a black man succeed? How many black coaches are there in the Premier League, the Bundesliga, LA Liga, Super Liga and Eredivisie?

Oliseh is not a bootlicker, something many of you are. You lick the shoes of your bosses, your politicians, everyone. People like you will suck cock for money.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Kirgyakos(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
But sunday o! Y wahala sabi follow u like diz nah? Eh?

4rm ur active days wit d eagles as player, u cause gbese. U kom again as coache, u still cause anoda gbese. Nw u don go "oyibo" land wey u 4 go dey d manage smol smol, original gbese still burst 4 u dia....Nna na wao!

But wait fez o! U sure say na true u d talk so? Eh?
Bcoz me ano trust yhu o.

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Daboomb: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Mathematical:

LALASTICLALA ABEG WHU CON BE THE LIER NW?

I smell match-fixing

The only Liar l know is called "Liar Mohammed"
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by easyelliot(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Sooner or later he has to look at the mirror.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by abhijeetc9762(m): 5:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by kelly72: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Bad character and poor parenting will always ruin Sunday Oliseh
He is so immature he cannot check his own emotion
50 years but still behaves like a boy.

Why do you have do you have to tell us your employers are foreigners.?
Why are you working for foreigners?
Why in a hurry to justify yourself by saying "illegal activities?
Why not say that there are some misunderstanding presently but you will speak soon?

Is this any different from your needless fight with George Weah?
Is this any different from your needless needless headbutt of a colleague during half time at Borussia Dortmund?
Is this any different from the needless insults you gave to people when you were Super Eagles captain?
Is this any different from your needless fight with Vincent Enyeama who just lost his mother when you were coach here?
Is this any different from why you were fired as Super Eagles Manager?

Abegiii

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by spiritedtete: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2018
badoh:
People are quick to jump into conclusion without even knowing the truth behind his suspension. Who do we believe between oliseh and the club mgt.

Truth or lie... Oliseh talks too much... I have said it before he is a baby in a grown mans body.

He is heading for destruction.... Intellect is never enough when you dont have the right altitude....

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by correctguy101(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2018
DaVinChiSam:

Oshey history accountant. please since you know everything about him, how many rounds did he give to Taribo West's wife?

Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by Franking: 7:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Oliseh has a rotten attitude. His relationship with players and staff was deemed dangerous for the club. Besides, the club lost four games on the bounce. The Abavo-born guy is too arrogant, abeg.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by fortune1968: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Sunday and bad temper ,just like bread and butter
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by overdrive(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2018
spiritedtete:

Truth or lie... Oliseh talks too much... I have said it before he is a baby in a grown mans body.

He is heading for destruction.... Intellect is never enough when you dont have the right altitude....

I sent you a mail sir.kindly acknowledge please
Re: Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" by fredylee: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
kelly72:
Bad character and poor parenting will always ruin Sunday Oliseh
He is so immature he cannot check his own emotion
50 years but still behaves like a boy.

Why do you have do you have to tell us your employers are foreigners.?
Why are you working for foreigners?
Why in a hurry to justify yourself by saying "illegal activities?
Why not say that there are some misunderstanding presently but you will speak soon?

Is this any different from your needless fight with George Weah?
Is this any different from your needless needless headbutt of a colleague during half time at Borussia Dortmund?
Is this any different from the needless insults you gave to people when you were Super Eagles captain?
Is this any different from your needless fight with Vincent Enyeama who just lost his mother when you were coach here?
Is this any different from why you were fired as Super Eagles Manager?

Abegiii

Plus, I will never forget how Oliseh stopped assisting Yekini when he and other members of the Super Eagles "mafia" conspired to scheme him out of the team during USA 94 World cup. Before then Oliseh had been called "pass-master" by the Nigerian press for his regular assists to Yekini. As a result of the conspiracy, Nigeria's goals at USA '94 were shared amongst Yekini, Amuneke, Finidi, Amokachi and Sia Sia. This led to Nigeria's premature exit from the World Cup, with Yekini isolated upfront in the penultimate match against Italy. Repeating a trend that had occurred in all their games against, Bulgaria, Greece and Argentina.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday / Osimhen Sees First Career Red Card In Napoli's Defeat Of Real Sociedad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.