Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot (36869 Views)

Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo / Toyin Lawani In Valentine Mood, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by EmagNig(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija star model, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly referred to as Tboss looks so gorgeous in a Valentine's day themed photo shoot.

The celebrity who has been in the news lately for different kinds of reasons, shared the lovely photos on her Instagram page to celebrate the lovers' day with millions of people all across the world.

See the lovely photos below:

As everyone celebrates in their own ways, Tboss also decided to grace her fans with the beautiful photos and we must say she looks so cute and more like a princess in the photo shoots that portray nothing but love.

The 34-year-old Edo State born television star was in the news some few days back when she was captured in a romantic posture with music label boss, Ubi Franklin. This sent a signal to Nigerians and a lot of people suggested they were dating.

Tboss however came out after then to debunk the rumours and said she is not dating any Nigerian celebrity. Although she was at a time associated with Ellyman, who is an artiste signed under Ubi Franklin. The duo was seen on many occasions at different romantic spots. They were even reported to have gone on vacation together to Dubai at a time dress adorned in roses.

Though some of their photos together looked like they were having a photo shoot. They were in Zanzibar together late last year and were pictured together.

Some of the photos showed Ellyman shirtless as he held on to TBoss in a warm embrace, while others show the duo in a convo like situation in a rocky area, dressed in black outfits with a touch of white.

In all we believe only time will tell that the world will know about whoever Tboss is dating - be it in the entertainment industry or one of the billionaires she mentioned were her friends during the Big Brother Naija 2017 show.

http://lailasnews.com/tboss-look-absolutely-gorgeous-valentines-day-themed-photo-shoot/

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by LessNoise: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
I thought she only date men with PRIVATE JETS

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Funmibi01(f): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
kiss
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by maxiuc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by veacea: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
She is beautiful and she have it

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by TDEMONEW(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
T boss no kill your self ooo.... just trying to stay relevant by all means I
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by nairavsdollars(f): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
She look like a skinned chicken. And to imagine Tinubu is hitting on her with private jets

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Aspiregreat: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Just wanted to wish everyone that is alone today, a happy valentines!!! ✌��� it’s not your fault you’re ugly and unloveable .��‍♀️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by ishabablessing: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dat pix wit roses all over her looks very fyn

1 Like

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Samogbo1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
I beg to differ...
Readers pls dont read different meaning on my tk below... It's simply my personal opinion.

This lady is OVERHYPED.
From my views, I normally find it difficult to see the beauties in her.

Mind U... I'm not hating, simply laying my personal opinion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Kotodoctor: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
What is this girl famouse for again. She can't sing, can't dance, don't have a show, can't paint. Not a mathematician. ..

Won't come 100th in pageants. Not a humanitarian,...you know what... am going to watch madrid v psg. At least I get to see real stars.

Bts 12...that's my forcast.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Akosbaba(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
For people that claim not to be dating, that second picture says a lot sha
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by tesppidd: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
All I know is that I love this babe so much.

shocked
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Aspiregreat: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
She look like a skinned chicken. And to imagine Tinubu is hitting on her with private jets

Stop being a bad belle Nazi. she's cool and pretty.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Gabflex: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
SHEZ BEAUTIFUL.

WATCHOUT FOR ME
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Litblogger: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by nairalanduseles: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:

i choose that skinned chicken over u elephant any day

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by DavidEsq(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wia she don borrow this dress from now. Soon We go hear "tailor arrested for lending client's dress to TBoss" undecided
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by anthony533(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Gabflex:
SHEZ BEAUTIFUL.
WATCHOUT FOR ME
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by wristbangle: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
So what exactly is her talent gan sef?

Anyway on my way to viewing centre. Real Madrid vs PSG pass me not

For the first time, I dey support Madrid. Hala madrid!b
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by DavidEsq(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairalanduseles:

i choose that skinned chicken over u elephant any day

1 Like

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Pavore9: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
LessNoise:
I thought she only date men with PRIVATE JETS

Better go look for the garri to down those groundnuts!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Habibsocial080: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
First class olosho
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by BaeMercy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
She's 34? She Will Pass 40 Without Being Married. Reality Show Prostitute
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
BaeMercy:
She's 34? She Will Pass 40 Without Being Married. Reality Show Prostitute
And how is that your business ma'am? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by BaeMercy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
MhisTahrah:
And how is that your business ma'am? undecided
It's My Business Cuz She Refused To Be Responsible
Re: Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
BaeMercy:
It's My Business Cuz She Refused To Be Responsible
Jobless Nigerian spotted. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man Goes Crazy For Iyanya / Anita Joseph Stuns In Short Native Dress / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.