Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo (23732 Views)

Oloyede Juliana "Toyosi" Wows In Makeup Photos / Toyin Lawani In Valentine Mood, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tboss Gorgeous In Valentine's Day Themed Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Trendme: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Nollywood celebrity Actress Juliana Oloyede looks astonishly Beautiful as she celebrates Valentines Day in Adorable photos.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-juliana-oloyede-toyosi-wows-in-adorable-valentines-day-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by frommee0: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
angry
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by itspzpics(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Wows

Husband catches cheating wife and lover after trailing her to their s€x spot, having s£x nakeed(Video) >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by myselftrend: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2019
ugly girl..... all she no na grammar

1 Like

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by ct2: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
no wonder he's lifeless.

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by comfirmatic: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
ok, tonight sha.

NaijaBet must Pay

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by IloveToMess: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by comfirmatic: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
itspzpics:
Wows
grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by IloveToMess: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace..

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Triangles1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Celebrity with three episodes
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Towersport(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019

HoeLowShow
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by tstx(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Toyosi aka The now jobless actress

See my signature, Pay after delivery
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Jh0wsef(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's Valentine!

Share the love today with a loved up cartoon picture of you and your spouse at an affordable rate wink
Also contact for your classy logo and complementary card designs smiley

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Undertaker001: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ayama.. She no even fine sef
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Gabriel004: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
ugly girl..... all she no na grammar
Your sister's pic

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by cooldipo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
angry
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Gabriel004: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace..

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
You get shame at all?
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by berrystunn(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
The best place in mainland

Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Fixitgood(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023.

Go suck a d1ck.
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by IloveToMess: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Gabriel004:
You get shame at all?

Are you mistaking me for Buhari and his supporters?
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by Gabriel004: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

Are you mistaking me for Buhari and his supporters?
I mean capital you. OK, someone like me support no one and I want to vote. I have not decided whom to vote for. Since you are pdp zombie just like apc zombies. Can you please convince me to vote your candidate we'd your party by show me or explain to me how your party that had ruled for 16years made Nigeria better in the following with pictures or explanation.
Transportation( rail, road and air)
Electricity
Farming,
Economy,
Education etc.
Please convince me.
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by IloveToMess: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Gabriel004:
I mean capital you. OK, someone like me support no one and I want to vote. I have not decided whom to vote for. Since you are pdp zombie just like apc zombies. Can you please convince me to vote your candidate we'd your party by show me or explain to me how your party that had ruled for 16years made Nigeria better in the following with pictures or explanation.
Transportation( rail, road and air)
Electricity
Farming,
Economy,
Education etc.
Please convince me.

Make use of your brain for once if it has been dormant for so long. Any vote not given to Atiku already goes to Buhari directly or indirectly. Think about it and be wise !
Re: Juliana Oloyede Wows In Valentine's Day Photo by BruncleZuma: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:

Ri e nsi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In A Black Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.