Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (60530 Views)

Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally / Bola And Remi Tinubu's Traditional Wedding In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by EnEnPeecee: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
hahaga
hope e no chop her kpomor
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
EmagNig:
Today is Valentine's day and million of lovers across the world chose the day to celebrate love. And surprisingly, even the lawmakers in Nigeria are not exempted as Senators Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu appeared at the plenary in the ‘love colour.’

Senators Dino Melaye (Kogi-West) and Remi Tinubu ( Lagos-Central) wore a touch of red to reflect the Valentine’s Day mood.

Melaye was dressed in red jacket, black pants and black bow tie; while Tinubu was in a black gown made of Ankara fabric with patches of rose together with a red scarf.

The two senators were spotted together in a conversation with the Senate President Bukola Saraki and from the gesture of the senate president, it looked as if he was giving a complement to the duo who chose to celebrate Valentine's day with the rest of the world.

This is surely an indication of love and how love can conquer all differences. If you remember, the to senators were at loggerhead at a time when there was a serious rift between APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Dino Melaye.

The Kogi senator had allegedly threatened to assault Senator Remi Tinubu and even stated that he would assault her sexually as well.

The Senator representing Lagos Central, Oluremi Tinubu, at the time had to write to the then Acting Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, requesting ‘adequate security’ saying her colleague, Dino Melaye, was a threat to her life.

Mrs. Tinubu’s letter, dated July 18 and titled

“Request for Police Protection”,days after she clashed with Mr. Melaye during a Senate’s closed-door session.

It also came two days after Mr. Melaye roamed her Bourdillion Road neighbourhood in Lagos and then posted photographs of his adventure on social media.

“During the proceedings of the Senate on Tuesday July 14, 2016, I had a cause to contribute to a matter of national importance,” Mrs. Tinubu wrote in her letter delivered to the police inspector general on Monday. “Apparently dissatisfied by my contributions, Senator Dino Melaye threw caution to the winds, resorted to vulgar abuse of my person and wanted to assault me.”

The feud was later resolved and it is nice to see them both together holding conversations in the house.

http://lailasnews.com/dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-spotted-red-white-dresses-valentines-day/

Idiots.
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by nototribalist: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dino must fck this woman before 2019 election, their romance is growing stronger and stronger every day
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by visalo: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Brother you bad. But you said the truth

sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
APC looters.

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Reedahgado(f): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
I wonder what will happen if Dino mistakenly becomes the president of this country
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
What is wrong with Nigerians?

These jokers take home at least 30 million Naira every month and their House Of Reps buddies about 24 million Naira.

Yet we keep on glorifying them on these pages with every mediocre action they take.

Whither?!

WAKE UP, NIGERIANS!

WHEN 2019 COMES, MOBILISE AND WITH ONE VOICE DECIDE NOT TO CAST A SINGLE VOTE FOR ANY SENATORIAL OR REPS SEAT. IF NO ONE GETS A VOTE THEN NO ONE IS ELECTED. UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THEIR SALARIES!

{Well, to be honest, I know this is only a dream. Nigerians are so fooked up, it is a whole lot more likely that Buhari will invite FFK for Fura da Nono at his Daura ranch than for my dream to become reality}
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by ndat(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
fascowilly:
I have been able to date different girls from different states and i have mapped out the different kind of girls you will meet in the respective states. . Abia state: Short but beautiful, always using another person's hair. Adamawa state: Always dark with coloured teeth...LOL Akwa Ibom state: Light in complexion, those that are not light will bleach. Anambra State: tall and beautiful but love for money Bauchi State: Short fat and dark Bayelsa State: Light in complexion, slim but they cheat too much. Benue State: Dark and short, but they no like to go school Borno State: Beware of BOMB Cross River State: Very pretty girls but beware of queens of the coast Delta State: Full of Christian sisters, CBJ recommends Delta girls Ebonyi State: Quits relationship often, they jump from one man to another Edo State: when you date them, you no longer need ticket to fly, broom or mobbing stick is okay Ekiti State: them no dey sabi to speak english Enugu State: Nice tall..but they eat too much Federal Capital Territory: shakara too much, if you are not careful, they will turn you to a street beggar Gombe State: most do not know hot to cook Imo State: i tried snapping one recently at their UNI and my phone popped out a notification which reads "face not recognized Jigawa State: they like farming too much, very energetic fine dark babes, na you go run Kaduna State: Just go and learn Hausa Kano State: Beware of that mallam Katsina State: Easy to entice Kebbi State: Dark, short, brown teeth Kogi State: Beautiful babes in underdeveloped state. Kwara State: Before you can marry them, you must do state of origin Lagos State: them too dey form...they will drain you. Nasarawa State: dark slim beautiful babes Niger State: the Lord is your strength brother, you will go to farm Ogun State: dont break their heart...you go hear am, all the things wey you don acquire go just go down one day. Ondo State: nice girls, but they like food too much Osun State: be careful sha...na wetin I go tell you be....
Happy valentine
so for Niger state na farm we sabi.... lolz
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by pincold25(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

For your mind you get sense oo
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by pincold25(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Elslim:
2019 dem go see d real red
Elslim:
Elslim:

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by maisauki: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

such condoms are available in Mr Utopian's shop
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Kolency(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM
My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom
Baba U dey vex oooo
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Kingbusssy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM
My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom
You wanna Erase Our President from History
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
They are too old to celebrate Valentine.
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by ewebiodun: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Which kain rubbish be dis! Come, is it that bloggers are paid to post rubbish or that they don't know they display their stupidity with all these rubbish they post or we d populace are so dumb to yearn for the rubbish...of all the problems in this God forsaken country..nah red......

Where is that Obj meme" what kind of nonsense is this" when u need it
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Funjosh(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

Hehehehe

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by EMMAG4E14: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
am just looking.

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Talentakpabio: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
So make we fry stone now!
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Virus777: 5:29am On Feb 15, 2018
fascowilly:
I have been able to date different girls from different states and i have mapped out the different kind of girls you will meet in the respective states. . Abia state: Short but beautiful, always using another person's hair. Adamawa state: Always dark with coloured teeth...LOL Akwa Ibom state: Light in complexion, those that are not light will bleach. Anambra State: tall and beautiful but love for money Bauchi State: Short fat and dark Bayelsa State: Light in complexion, slim but they cheat too much. Benue State: Dark and short, but they no like to go school Borno State: Beware of BOMB Cross River State: Very pretty girls but beware of queens of the coast Delta State: Full of Christian sisters, CBJ recommends Delta girls Ebonyi State: Quits relationship often, they jump from one man to another Edo State: when you date them, you no longer need ticket to fly, broom or mobbing stick is okay Ekiti State: them no dey sabi to speak english Enugu State: Nice tall..but they eat too much Federal Capital Territory: shakara too much, if you are not careful, they will turn you to a street beggar Gombe State: most do not know hot to cook Imo State: i tried snapping one recently at their UNI and my phone popped out a notification which reads "face not recognized Jigawa State: they like farming too much, very energetic fine dark babes, na you go run Kaduna State: Just go and learn Hausa Kano State: Beware of that mallam Katsina State: Easy to entice Kebbi State: Dark, short, brown teeth Kogi State: Beautiful babes in underdeveloped state. Kwara State: Before you can marry them, you must do state of origin Lagos State: them too dey form...they will drain you. Nasarawa State: dark slim beautiful babes Niger State: the Lord is your strength brother, you will go to farm Ogun State: dont break their heart...you go hear am, all the things wey you don acquire go just go down one day. Ondo State: nice girls, but they like food too much Osun State: be careful sha...na wetin I go tell you be....
Happy valentine

Load of crap.
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by alen4smith(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Quality20:
they are both xtian so they can do valentine things together ,since bola tinubu may not- cos he is a muslim
valentine has no basis in christianity stop your heresy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.