Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? (47923 Views)

50k Per Month Part Time Sales Promotion Job (Lagos Candidates Only) / Online Product Promotion Job For Ladies / Unilever Nigeria Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by rikaboy85: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm contemplating dumping my current Job for the First bank Graduate Trainee Entry Position... Knowing enough details about FBN Salary, Allowance, Promotion & other important Job Details will certainly help..
Please don't post a figure you are not 101% sure of.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by rikaboy85: 1:04am On Feb 15, 2018
waiting
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Millz404(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2018
I no no oh
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by DjAduba(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2018
So what?
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Naijaphobia(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2018
Was in the church a young boy gave testimony of how he got a job with a Nigerian bank.While the whole church was shouting halleluyah I as an ex-banker was quietly pitying this boy and visualising the stress, stolen valuable time, intimidation, inhuman working environment and degraded health that this boy will be subjected to during his productive years with them. Reality will begin to set in later when the bank has exhausted every valuable asset in him and see him as less productive then they ask him to go.
My guy! Think twice before joining that industry oh! OYO is your own when they show you their true character.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by wayray: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Google is Ya Friend.
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Issorait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by gblissogan(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2018
am coming, nearly to fp
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by PitexyBaba(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2018
I Will Nt Forgive FBN. dem duped me
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by dayleke: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Why don't you find out all the details from a reliable source before contemplating and making such move na?
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by simplemach(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Any job that will pay you huge money and not give you the time spend it, even when on leave, they will still suggest you don't go too far because they might be needing you anytime. Is that one job? This world wen person go live how many years die...

9 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by lammsohiman(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Space booked
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by satowind(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Cool. But be hate bank job
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Wait let me ask Buhari
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by AishaBuhari: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2018
I'm yet to receive the money that was sent to my account using First Bank for the past 24hours now. Is that one bank?

Glo owns First Bank?

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by maxist2020(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2018
why don't you dump your job for snake hunting in Benue

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by louken(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Get the job first

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by opaco3(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Their job advert is not yet on, so don't leave your current job...
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by lordraiden(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Wait let me ask Google

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by eluquenson(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Good question
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by uwa1(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2018
Nairaland people self.... see Jamb question
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by ignis: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2018
imagine
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by kayce19: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2018
After TS u will be offered a ET grade which comes with annual package of 2.3M/annum.Then after a year based on your appraisal performance , you will be upgraded to BA which will take your annual renumeration to 3.1m/Annum.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.