Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? (47935 Views)

50k Per Month Part Time Sales Promotion Job (Lagos Candidates Only) / Online Product Promotion Job For Ladies / Unilever Nigeria Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
why not go to first bank branch and make inquiry. it is more reliable. most of the answers that you will see here will be like this picture

Chai, u wicked o!!!
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by KillerBeauty(f): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Dottore:
Corporate Rats running from pillar to post in search of jobs. Nigeria won't be great if a greater percentage of the citizens are job seekers. Let people develop the mindset of becoming employers of labour then we'd become true giant of Africa in a few years.

China got to where they are because they made Government Jobs and Political Offices unattractive while encouraging entrepreneurship. People that are into corporate jobs and government jobs in China are often seen as poor and lazy but the reverse is the case in Nigeria; a fed government worker is seen as a big boy and having 'job security'

Na wao shocked
Leave the op alone. If he wants to work in a bank, it's his choice. Not everybody will be an entrepreneur so don't use words to bully him to become one. Learn to respect people's life choices.

35 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by mrvitalis(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2018
kayce19:
After TS u will be offered a ET grade which comes with annual package of 2.3M/annum.Then after a year based on your appraisal performance , you will be upgraded to BA which will take your annual renumeration to 3.1m/Annum.
This is sad

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by bjbukzy(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Dottore:
Corporate Rats running from pillar to post in search of jobs. Nigeria won't be great if a greater percentage of the citizens are job seekers. Let people develop the mindset of becoming employers of labour then we'd become true giant of Africa in a few years.

China got to where they are because they made Government Jobs and Political Offices unattractive while encouraging entrepreneurship. People that are into corporate jobs and government jobs in China are often seen as poor and lazy but the reverse is the case in Nigeria; a fed government worker is seen as a big boy and having 'job security'

Na wao shocked
Tell me one country with higher percentage of entrepreneurs than employees....
Just one

16 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Jarus(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2018
bjbukzy:

Tell me one country with higher percentage of entrepreneurs than employees....
Just one

Dont mind those entrepreneurship noise makers.

11 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by tofolo(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2018
Shebi you would be given an offer letter? all details would be there except for promotion which is based on appraisals.
rikaboy85:
waiting

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by DWJOBScom(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Was in the church a young boy gave testimony of how he got a job with a Nigerian bank.While the whole church was shouting halleluyah I as an ex-banker was quietly pitying this boy and visualising the stress, stolen valuable time, intimidation, inhuman working environment and degraded health that this boy will be subjected to during his productive years with them. Reality will begin to set in later when the bank has exhausted every valuable asset in him and see him as less productive then they ask him to go.
My guy! Think twice before joining that industry oh! OYO is your own when they show you their true character.

all false

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by DWJOBScom(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Dottore:

Na wao shocked

Funny

That's why people go into business and fail or struggle thru out the life of that business still the business dies.

You need training from a reputable company , training in operations and the needed managerial skill to run a firm. Please read the dossier of most business owners and realized how they started and please don't quote Facebook(as a group owns the firm and he can't even transfer ownership to his daughter or kin in the event of death) kindly try amazon, red bull etc.
Don't start to fail but start to finish strong

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Krafty006: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2018
I will rather work for everybody than to work for somebody, if you're in doubt , ask dangote, lol.......https://www.nairaland.com/4348644/need-professional-footwear-designer-cobbler
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by dayowunmi(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Lol, you don't want people to give answers they are not 101% sure of yet instead of you to find a way to enquire from an insider in firstbank you came here to ask. Shey nairaland has become firstbank management to give you 101% sure info abi

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by ogzille(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by onyerike: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2018
my dear... it depend if ur current job offer is not much different from that of the bank u can remain ther.u can only accept ur new offer if u got the job through IM .. bank work nah oyo... u can be eliminated anytime.......
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by eipreel(f): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2018
kayce19:
After TS u will be offered a ET grade which comes with annual package of 2.3M/annum.Then after a year based on your appraisal performance , you will be upgraded to BA which will take your annual renumeration to 3.1m/Annum.

Please are these figures you quoted gross or net?
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by millionboi2: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Watermelonman:

I am looking at this post like: Who Be This M00m00?
She won ans banker by alł means

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by joewilly(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Was in the church a young boy gave testimony of how he got a job with a Nigerian bank.While the whole church was shouting halleluyah I as an ex-banker was quietly pitying this boy and visualising the stress, stolen valuable time, intimidation, inhuman working environment and degraded health that this boy will be subjected to during his productive years with them. Reality will begin to set in later when the bank has exhausted every valuable asset in him and see him as less productive then they ask him to go.
My guy! Think twice before joining that industry oh! OYO is your own when they show you their true character.

It is better than not having anything to do. it is wrong to say you pity him, you can plan your life, education and the future while working with them. I have been in the banking industry for years now and I ve been able to gather experience, build my life and plans ahead, also exposure and training from the bank has prepared me. so you can work briefly and move ahead. is not everybody that will be self employed or be working in NNPC.

11 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by oladamian: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
175k Per Month, 280k Annual Leave Allowance

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Keywordconcept(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmmm
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Charly68: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Go to google if they will help you..
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by hooklover: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Start from somewhere but aim high....

I did earn 150k 8 yrs ago I did my maths and knew I need to be fast to get the blood money..

Today I am on daily rate of $800 every 28/28 off..

To end by yr end

Next target is $1200 per day 28/28 as drilling engineer and target is 1500$ minimum at 12 yrs experience..

Start low aim for the skies .....

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by Saverin: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2018
hooklover:
Start from somewhere but aim high....

I did earn 150k 8 yrs ago I did my maths and knew I need to be fast to get the blood money..

Today I am on daily rate of $800 every 28/28 off..

To end by yr end

Next target is $1200 per day 28/28 as drilling engineer and target is 1500$ minimum at 12 yrs experience..

Start low aim for the skies .....

Oga mi, I need your connect

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by 6ixgod(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2019
kayce19:
Bor pls what's BA
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? by adesbaba: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2020
BA means Banking Assistant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / Fortune Careers Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.