Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Milk Rabbits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Milk Rabbits (313 Views)

Tiger Nut Milk Machine Price In Nigeria / Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Milk Rabbits by joshua442(m): 1:57am On Feb 15, 2018
The whole idea of having a female rabbit produce plenty and healthy young children regularly for you is extremely heartwarming and very possible with rabbits if you have the right knowledge. However, Producing 1,000 rabbits or more in one year can be affected by one or a combination of the following:

1. Genetic background
2. Age of the doe
3. The season
4. Health status of doe
5. Environment

As a breeder, you have very little or no control over No. 1 and 2 above once the breeding stock have been purchased and breeding started. The only power you have to influence these 2 factors is the power of choice

Unlike science and mathematics, I have made this book so simple and so basic for all categories of readers.

"How to milk rabbits" is one of the best rabbit books for backyard rabbit farmers and large sized rabbit farms across the country.
It is flexible easy to use book for rapid reproduction and solving reproduction problems.

To get your copy please pay the sum of #1,000 to the following:
Acc name: Alfred Joshua
Bank: FCMB
Acc number: 2829233015

Just forward the transaction ID to me after payment and I will forward the book to you.

Contact/WhatsApp: +2348105256687

(1) (Reply)

Cassava For Sale / Are You Interested In Fish Farming But Don't Know How To Go About It? / Earn Big This Christmas With Poultry Birds-find Out How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.