Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby (1022 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / "How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by cuteboy2: 2:38am On Feb 15, 2018
This Man right here is an alleged Rapist! His name is Adegboyega Adenekan . He is a Supervisor at Chrisland School Lekki . And he has been accused of raping minors there!

A video of a two year, 11 years old pupil of Chrisland School, Lekki, Lagos portraying her alleged serial defilement by the school’s supervisor was played today at the Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court.

The video was played during the testimony of Miss Olive Ogedengbe at the trial of Adegboyega Adenekan, 47, a Supervisor at Chrisland School over defilement of a child.

In the recording, Child X was given a sheet of paper and asked to draw the private part of Adenekan, which she did as well as another image with the ensuing questions.

Child X, referring to the other image said:”that is the hand he used to put in my wee wee.

�Ogedengbe: “Where is Mr Adenekan’s wee wee?”�Child X in response, pointed to her private area.

Ogedengbe: “Does he put his wee wee in your wee wee?”�Child X: “Yes.”

Child X in the recording, using a teddy bear as a puppet, also showed how the supervisor allegedly sexually abused her friend (name withheld).

Kissing the private region of the teddy bear, the child can be heard saying in the video recording “Your bum bum is delicious, your bum bum is sweet, I will eat your bum bum.”

She (Child X) said “Mr Adenekan said it is good for a child to put her wee wee in Mr Adenekan’s wee wee” at that point in time we decided to do a recording to ensure her story remains consistent.

“We asked her how does Mr Adenekan’s wee wee look like and she demonstrated playfully by pointing her finger upwards stating “sharpener”.

“We asked sharpener or pencil? She stated `sharpener.’

We told her to draw Mr Adenekan’s wee wee. We want to see what it looks like.

“To my greatest shock and surprise, for a two-year-old child, she drew a picture which symbolises a reproductive organ of a man in the form of a penis.

“I then asked her, show me your wee wee, she pointed at her private part. I asked her to show me where Mr Adenekan’s wee wee is and she pointed at the lower region of her private part.

Cc nan.ng

It is not enough for us to curse this beast but more importantly we should all seek ways to protect our innocent children at this time . This is happening everyday and every where . This is just the one we know about!

The world is a bad place not because of the evil of bad people but because of the silence of Good people . When you see these things and keep quiet , you are contributing to the evil in our society !

Every child needs the TOUCH ME NOT CAMPAIGN. They need to be educated and empowered to fight and protect themselves from things like this when it comes their way. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Have you told your Child’s school that you want the campaign team to come and educate your children? It’s better you do so today. We don’t know whose child is next! We need to fight and stop this menace together ���

1 Like

Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by marshalldgreat(m): 5:39am On Feb 15, 2018
OMG shocked
Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 15, 2018
shocked
Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by GraGra247(m): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Op why are you so confused.

How can you say, he raped a "two year, 11 year old baby" .

Is she a two year old or eleven year old. Which one we one take.

Abeg correct the obvious error or close the thread.

1 Like

Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by toyeem(f): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2018
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this. Am a teacher and no sensible female teacher or care giver will leave a 2 year old alone with a man as old as dis in a school settings.where were all d other teachers wen dis was going on?

1 Like

Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by ifyalways(f): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2018
Chris land lekki? shocked

OP, this story is a bit confusing, mbok come edit and update us. angry
Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by blank(f): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
The case is still in court. It's Chrisland VGC and the girl was 2yrs 11 months at the time of the alleged assault. She also said another of her classmates was assaulted although the mum has refused to testify due to the stigma.

Chrisland got the teacher a SAN to fight his case and said the parent is trying to tarnish the school's image. I keep wondering if it's possible that the kid might be saying the truth.

Someone posted that the environment
and school layout would make it impossible. But I know that if someone wants to do such an act, they would find a way. Especially as people would be sort of relaxed as they cannot fathom such happening. Let's wait and see what the courts will come up with.

1 Like

Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by greatcrown: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
OP please modify your topic.

The man is innocent until a court of competent jurisdiction convict him.

Moreover, I don't think it's right to include the man's picture since the case has not been determined against him.

What if he is eventually pronounced not guilty!

1 Like

Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Baby by Donald3d(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Interested In This Part Time Viable Biz Combined With Your Salary / I'm Spending A Lot, What Can I Do Please Advice? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.