Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Exclusive! Why Sope Aluko, Replaced Funke Akindele In Black Panther, The Action - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Why Sope Aluko, Replaced Funke Akindele In Black Panther, The Action (704 Views)

5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! Why Sope Aluko, Replaced Funke Akindele In Black Panther, The Action by chiomarita: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Sope Aluko is the Nigerian-Hollywood actress, that has been making waves.
After landing a coveted role in the highly publicized movie “Black Panther“, the Nigerian/British/American actress, became a force to reckon with.

In a Skype interview with Goldenpearlmedia, the mother of two revealed the challenges of acting in Hollywood, as well as how she won her husband's support after he initially thought she was joking.
Hear her: "Racism is one of the problems we face here in the US, you know how the government has been and all. However, in the film industry, there is norhing like black or white. It has been good at the way.
Well, at the beginning when I left my well paid job to pursue a career in Hollywood, my husband thought I was joking. That perhaps, I'd snap out of it when reality hits me. But no! I refused to give up. When he saw that i wasn't relenting, he gave me his full support. He is always there for me.'
Comparing Nollywood to Hollywood, Aluko hinted that actors wellbeing are better taken care of as they get paid as at when due. Failure to do gets additional warrants additional fee.
Sope Aluko was born in Nigeria but primarily raised in the UK.
She has dual-citizenship in both the US and the UK, and speaks four different languages, including her native language, Yoruba.....more at
http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/02/exclusive-bwhy-sope-aluko-replaced.html?m=1

Re: Exclusive! Why Sope Aluko, Replaced Funke Akindele In Black Panther, The Action by miracool946: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2018
J
Re: Exclusive! Why Sope Aluko, Replaced Funke Akindele In Black Panther, The Action by miracool946: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Xx
Re: Exclusive! Why Sope Aluko, Replaced Funke Akindele In Black Panther, The Action by olasaad(f): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Chai!!! another avengers rumours

(1) (Reply)

I Grew Up In Ojuelegba But Noone Knows My Story, Unlike Wizkid - Simi says / Yung6ix Discloses His Reasons For Shaving Off His Hair / Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.