Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu (703 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu by wakabobo: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

As the Big Brother Naija 2018 come to an end today 22nd April 18, celebrities and all who control the social media space are pouring out their reservations, not left out is Popular Actor Uche Maduagwu, he posted on his IG page praising and slamming Nina grin. See his posts below

@nina_ivy_ is the most beautiful girl in BBnaija, she is as beautiful as @bobrisky222 ��� One thing we can never take away from @nina_ivy_ is the fact that she is the most #beautiful housemate that has ever appeared on #BBnaija since its inception. Or is there any other housemate that you think is more beautiful than @nina_ivy_ ✈Even if she did not WIN the 45 Million Naira,�� at least, one good thing is that she deserves 2 big awards back to back, the first is that of the Most beautiful housemate, and the second, which is the most important of all is the award for miraculous SEX on #national Tv.��� As the Biggest Actor in #Nigeria, i think @nina_ivy_ has a very unique and original #beauty, just like that of @bobrisky222 I know haters would disagree with me, is it your BEAUTY?��� #repost #pics #bbnaija2018 #good #likes #follow #tag #instagram #blogger #post #share #blog #naija #facebook #regrann #lagos #abuja #quote #smile #dailyquote #actor #model #best #nollywood
@nina_ivy_ is the most beautiful girl in BBnaija, she is as beautiful as @bobrisky222 ��� One thing we can never take away from @nina_ivy_ is the fact that she is the most #beautiful housemate that has ever appeared on #BBnaija since its inception. Or is there any other housemate that you think is more beautiful than @nina_ivy_ ✈Even if she did not WIN the 45 Million Naira,�� at least, one good thing is that she deserves 2 big awards back to back, the first is that of the Most beautiful housemate, and the second, which is the most important of all is the award for miraculous SEX on #national Tv.��� As the Biggest Actor in #Nigeria, i think @nina_ivy_ has a very unique and original #beauty, just like that of @bobrisky222 I know haters would disagree with me, is it your BEAUTY?��� #repost #pics #bbnaija2018 #good #likes #follow #tag #instagram #blogger #post #share #blog #naija #facebook #regrann #lagos #abuja #quote #smile #dailyquote #actor #model #best #nollywood

Culled From>>>> http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-nina-deserves-award-for-miraculous-s-ex-with-miracle-uche-maduagwu/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu by Iyawofarmer: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
angry angry
Re: Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu by Hppro: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
This actor is a fool
Re: Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu by Fatherscrush: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nina is a good girl anytime
Re: Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu by Emmybweb9: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yes, Nina is better than Ceec, that ceec girl is a witch
Re: Bbnaija- Nina Deserves Award For Miraculous S.EX With Miracle- Uche Maduagwu by divineneed: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nina, hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Plus-size Woman Whose Pre Wedding Photos Went Viral Is Now A Mother Of Two / Omotola Jalade Gets PVC Card, Says Registration Took 15 Minutes / Kiss Daniel Cheating On Chidinma His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.