Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line (65393 Views)

Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by coalcoal1(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2018
very ugly girl
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Jackipapa: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2018
timsbee:
Were le Leyi...ko Kan oi ti ja ni.

I confirm you as the prophet of our time.
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by femolacqua(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2018
I have tire for all this.
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
She’s not nude.
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by seenga(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2018
Chai! Nairaland is bad I swear! Someone cannot decide to quit using vaseline in peace?
The modes must look for a way to use nudes to instigate the spirit of vaseline in someone. Haba!

Please always censor nude pictures
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by edgeP(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2018
What is wrong with moyo self, Moyo Lawal & Funke Akindele were part of the TV series, "I Need to Know". Funke is a household name and a role model shunning out great movies, while Moyo has become a confirmed hoe low show to heck a living. what a life!

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by DONFASZY(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
She ve bin beggin to b like kim
Up comin kim bt in Nig?we c it as foolishness wen future husband start Knockin on her door
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by divinehand2003(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
This is really cool.

I wish my boobs were this size though.

Darling, I like you just the way you are.
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Bullhari007(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2018
olosho trying so hard to sell her market... abeg pass me that zuma meme
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by RealGucci: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2018
after sex
bich
we gonna shoot
put on only bra
u know niggis love it semi nude
nollywood Yoruba celebrities aint cashing out
movies aint selling like it should
i love dis okpo
bad gal shez so hood
back then in edge of paradise
dozie was always forming good.
u know dis bich wannabe madam rihana
bleached up her skin now looking like an unripe boiled banana
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Bigii(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2018
who snap her this pics kiss kiss

chai!
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Jamariwolff(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2018
divinehand2003:

Darling, I like you just the way you are.
thank you

You see, like most nigerians I'm not Hypocritical.

Most of the fools shouting here got êrect lookin at that pics.

If you follow what a typical Nigeria man says to live your life, you'll 'short-live' your life. Because they'll end up doing the same thing they condemned you from doing.

I don't blame them though, that's how we were raised by our parents.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by engrjacuzzi: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
this one is a confirmed certified prostitute
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by DidierDrogba: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Onye iberibe
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by divinehand2003(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thank you

If you follow what a typical Nigeria man says to live your life, you'll 'short-live' your life. Because they'll end up doing the same thing they condemned you from doing.

You make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Jokkarm2: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2018
NOW YOU HAVE DISPLAYED YOUR BODY, WHAT NEXT?
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by lexy2014: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Miles300:
they deliver wat the world want to see ! If they put a rev sister there u think say people go look the advert ! It's marketing strat bro ! Give the people wat they wanting
not entirely true. In d world of fashion, they actually try 2 create what they want u 2c, moulding ur mind 2 make u want what they are putting out there.They put it out there so u can think its d right thing, d good thing that u need. That's y they spend millions on endorsements even though in this part of d world who cares. My own is that if it doesn't meet my need, I don't buy it. It doesn't matter whose face u put on it
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thank you

how did u no guys had erection?do u have a dick?or did u feel any sensation from looking at d pix?
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
what kinda ugly creature is this? shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by tk002(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
This is indecency. Does she have to go this far to attain fame and fortune? I think immeasurable praise, credit and appreciation needs be given more to industrial women who use the intelligence of their brain to acquire affluence.
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by zolapower: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2018
See her toes sef! Maybe that is why shes yet to marry. More like a flat foot. In yoruba land any woman with such feet is seen as a bad luck to the man . Dont quote or ask me why.becuase im not coming to answer my mention .
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by kizyalex10(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2018
U want to still knw why there is high rate of divorce in our generation.this is the answer.most women refuse to live like a married women.they only need d marriage for the title MRS.gone re days when u can easily identify a married woman through her dressing.tying wrapper Etc.but See hw someone's wife nd mother is looking.how will she admonish d kids against indicent dressing.even men will flock around her after seeing d tempting body and being a star.rich boys nd men better than d husband will come.nd her for good things will make her nt to resist the men nd goodies dat comes her way.so cheating bcomes inevitable.when d husbands finds out nd confront her,she sights domestic violence as d reason nd Nigerian women will come for d man after they hear domestic violence.without minding her crime.den divorce takes place.its well
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by akanbiebenezer(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
This is really cool.

grin
Jamariwolff:
This is really cool.

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Reelmii: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm

What's really their problem? Can't they pass a message without going nude again?
that is the side attraction, if not dat u saw NUDE would u had opened the topic
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Reelmii: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Hope she won't be angry when I can her a slot
she is used to been called that... but the truth is y cant pay her bills
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by olamideahmed314(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
omoh dz one dey serious oooh
itspzpics:
Actress Moyo Lawal who has being in the news lately poses nude again for another makeup line. Photos below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/actress-moyo-lawal-poses-nude-for-newly-launch-makeup-line/

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by bonjelevel(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Educated illiterate...
Dumb Ass!
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by bjhandz: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
All in the name of money.
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by sulakishop(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
E don teh wey I get bad dream last o
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by Jokerman(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
And she's a true Muslim o
Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by UncleJudax(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Miles300:
they deliver wat the world want to see ! If they put a rev sister there u think say people go look the advert ! It's marketing strat bro ! Give the people wat they wanting
Make Up, fragrances are supposed to be sexy, not nudy!

She could have worn some tight or skimpy shiii...

Women a generally more sexy half-clothed than completely nakedd

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line by danallwell: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
make I go find work for advertising agency so that I go dey see all those big girls punna.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / Funke Adesiyan Places Phone On Her Private Part During Selfie, Fans Go Gaga / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.