Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija (1089 Views)

Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video) / A Nigerian Goes To Mars! / Leaked Video: BB Naija Housemate Kaisha Fingers Herself In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Adieza(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Man protesting to end #bbnaija

#EndBigBrotherNaija
#EndBBNaija
Today is the fourth day, I have been pushing through all this while. I am going to stop soon as the act stops..I am not getting tired, I have receive abuses, Praises and critics too for fighting Immorality, I won't be distracted nor be tired.. If you are a good Christian or Muslim, I am challenging you right now, I am challenging Everyone who wants Our Society to be free from norms and Immorality to
1. Snap a Picture Of yourself with a Inscription and hashtag #EndBigBrotherNaija #EndBBNaija
2. After that, when you are posting, Kindly tag me.
3. Tell people about this immorality, snap Pictures with them and the placards..
4. Share this post to your Timeline, Groups and Pages.
Thank you.
#EndBigBrotherNaija
#EndBBNaija
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1563121367106821&id=100002269179798

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Adieza(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by permsec: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Na hungry dey catch you.
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Adieza(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
permsec:
Na hungry dey catch you.
This is why Nigeria will never grow with people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Blackhawk01: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2018
A young Nigerian is jobless. Make I hear say he no grab the opportunity to participate if given. Yeye cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2018
They won't hear, shebi na persin wey get dstv go watch am.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by juwonloo(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2018
Na mumu hunger dey worry them
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Adieza(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2018
juwonloo:
Na mumu hunger dey worry them
hmm
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
U want to stop immorality? The best thing u should do is go to South Africa, locate the big brother house and organize a protest there. Yeye, even south Africans wey get the country never complain. Why don't u start by going to the clubs, hotels and brothels to complain. As if bb naija is having any negative impact on the country.

Oh and go to cinemas too and protest because they show all these rated 18 movies where someone will carry a gun, Rob a bank and kill a bunch of people and still get away with it. What is that one teaching us, how to rob a bank and get away or how to break out of prison?

Also make a protest to ban music videos from airing on trace naija because all they show us are people carrying guns and doing deugs and naked girls shaking their bum bum.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by HPS3(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
He looks so dirty and haggard he dosent strike me as someone that cares about something as trivial as bbnaija,he should be more concerned in finding food to survive I feel he was paid by someone to do it this.
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Adieza(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
HPS3:
He looks so dirty and haggard he dosent strike me as someone that cares about something as trivial as bbnaija,he should be more concerned in finding food to survive I feel he was paid by someone to do it this.

Maybe you paid me or your parent paid me.
you look so spoilt and untrained
https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/04/reuben-abati-big-brother-naija-television-as-madness/
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Adieza(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
greenhulk:
U want to stop immorality? The best thing u should do is go to South Africa, locate the big brother house and organize a protest there. Yeye, even south Africans wey get the country never complain. Why don't u start by going to the clubs, hotels and brothels to complain. As if bb naija is having any negative impact on the country.

Oh and go to cinemas too and protest because they show all these rated 18 movies where someone will carry a gun, Rob a bank and kill a bunch of people and still get away with it. What is that one teaching us, how to rob a bank and get away or how to break out of prison?

Also make a protest to ban music videos from airing on trace naija because all they show us are people carrying guns and doing deugs and naked girls shaking their bum bum.

Reuben Abati stand against it too.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/04/reuben-abati-big-brother-naija-television-as-madness/
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
[
Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by permsec: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adieza:

This is why Nigeria will never grow with people like you.
Go and sit the fuk down.

Hungry mofo!

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adieza:

Reuben Abati stand against it too.

And who the hell is Ruben abati to tell people what to watch and what not.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Goes On Street To Protest Against BB Naija by ItzChinnex(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2018
O.p you are just hungry.. Go get some food

(1) (Reply)

List: Top 10 Highest Paid Actresses Of 2019 / This Video Will Make Your Day / Nollywood: Truly After Hollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.