Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (96054 Views)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Euclidean(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
buh dis quy na confam Apari o grin
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Pat081: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How will you achieve that?

See as I fear whatever powers you possess
ur email address
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Pat081:
ur email address

Will get back to you on that.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Pat081: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Will get back to you on that.
waiting oooo

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Deeman1:

"Poes" why do I think this word has a deeper negative meaning that what you tell me. hmmm... XhosaNostra come clean and tell me.. I would guess you are from Zulu tribe,? tell me in what "player" would mean in Zulu then?

@Mzansian an answer from you is also welcomed

I don't speak Afrikaans.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Fourwinds:
you get sense....men they around wey for demobilise the idiot if he misbehave.... lol

grin grin
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, it's a negative word to call someone you don't like, similar to the C-word & other variations. Direct translation is p*ssy. But it can be used as an all-inclusive word to mean a sorry excuse of a human being. A scum.

I'm Xhosa, btw. The most popular word we use for anyone with loose morals is "Isifebe". It can be used for both males & females.

Why are you interested in that? Usisifebe (are you a wh*re)? grin

LMFAO, what a question. I'm curious though.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by hector1046(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Awon Omo science student in this country will not get second shot in life when the karma starts with them
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, what a question. I'm curious though.

It's a strange word to be interested in. Maybe he's trying to tell us something tongue Plus nabo ngathi zizifebe by nature grin

Anyway, how are you this morning?

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's a strange word to be interested in. Maybe he's trying to tell us something tongue Plus nabo ngathi zizifebe by nature grin

Anyway, how are you this morning?

Lol, izifebe using church as a front grin.

All is well so far , except for some strange encounter . Some random dude I was sitting opposite to on the train , told me I have haunting eyes and that I scare him and he doesn't like that lipsrsealed. And then he gives me his card to call him because he can " help me" grin tf? grin. Im like help me with what ? He's like" you will know soon" embarassed. I just found him creepy and stopped talking to him. I got off the train and the guy followed me , I stopped and pretended to be busy on my phone so that adlule and he did. I saw him approaching the escalators , so I decided to take the nearest lift only to have him run to enter the same lift. I was so freaked out coz it was just me and him Inside but I played it cool. Funny enough he said nothing . Xasiphuma, he is like " don't forget what I said" grin. And I just ignored him. Now I just found the card he was forcing me to take , inside a side pocket of my backpack
. Don't know how he slipped it in , probably inside the lift. I went to shredd it grin maybe yimpundulu grin grin.

How's your morning?

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, izifebe using church as a front grin.

All is well so far , except for some strange encounter . Some random dude I was sitting opposite to on the train , told me I have haunting eyes and that I scare him and he doesn't like that lipsrsealed. And then he gives me his card to call him because he can " help me" grin tf? grin. Im like help me with what ? He's like" you will know soon" embarassed. I just found him creepy and stopped talking to him. I got off the train and the guy followed me , I stopped and pretended to be busy on my phone so that adlule and he did. I saw him approaching the escalators , so I decided to take the nearest lift only to have him run to enter the same lift. I was so freaked out coz it was just me and him Inside but I played it cool. Funny enough he said nothing . Xasiphuma, he is like " don't forget what I said" grin. And I just ignored him. Now I just found the card he was forcing me to take , inside a side pocket of my backpack
. Don't know how he slipped it in , probably inside the lift. I went to shredd it grin maybe yimpundulu grin grin.

How's your morning?

LMFAO. So weird. You have beatiful eyes though, so I understand why you hypnotized uNondoda. Was he hot? grin Ungamangali I'm taking too long to respond, Nairaland has started with the glitches on my side. Is it working perfectly kuwe? Like I've been trying for 15 minutes but dololo.

I'm ok, girl. Give me that number, because mna I'm on the lookout for a soulmate.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. So weird. You have beatiful eyes though, so I understand why you hypnotized uNondoda. Was he hot? grin Ungamangali I'm taking too long to respond, Nairaland has started with the glitches on my side. Is it working perfectly kuwe? Like I've been trying for 15 minutes but dololo.

I'm ok, girl. Give me that number, because mna I'm on the lookout for a soulmate.

Weirdest shyt ever lol. Lol , thanks. Atleast you didn't say haunting and scary grin I felt like a witch lol. He was ok looking wethu , not my type though ( thin) grin. I kept on using my left hand to scratch my face, lol but no . Mr dude didn't get it grin or he didn't care . Oh , I had that problem earlier on as well but it's fine now .

Lol, let me go get it for you but be careful maybe yi ritualist grin. Here it is **********. grin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Weirdest shyt ever lol. Lol , thanks. Atleast you didn't say haunting and scary grin I felt like a witch lol. He was ok looking wethu , not my type though ( thin) grin. I kept on using my left hand to scratch my face, lol but no . Mr dude didn't get it grin or he didn't care . Oh , I had that problem earlier on as well but it's fine now .

Lol, let me go get it for you but be careful maybe yi ritualist grin. Here it is **********. grin

Oh! Ngaba? No thanks grin Maybe he's searching for umfazi wephepha lol. I don't trust or believe anything they say because I always feel there's a hidden agenda.

I wanted to ask you something but I got distracted by your story. Don't laugh, but have you ever had a dream about indoda ongayaziyo & in the dream ube u so in love with the man? I'm sitting here buzzing & almost swooning over a Zulu man wasemaphupheni. It's strange because I feel like I would recognize him in real life. I guess I'll have to turn my head & check if I hear someone say "Hawu! Hawu!". Kwaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh! Ngaba? No thanks grin Maybe he's searching for umfazi wephepha lol. I don't trust or believe anything they say because I always feel there's a hidden agenda.

I wanted to ask you something but I got distracted by your story. Don't laugh, but have you ever had a dream about indoda ongayaziyo & in the dream ube u so in love with the man? I'm sitting here buzzing & almost swooning over a Zulu man wasemaphupheni. It's strange because I feel like I would recognize him in real life. I guess I'll have to turn my head & check if I hear someone say "Hawu! Hawu!". Kwaaaaaaaa.

Lol, no its not them. He was Pedi, was just pulling your leg about the ritual thing . I hardly see aba , thank goodness grin.

LMFAO, are you having I dreams ezimanzi at this day and age grin. Kidding, ja i have and felt so guilty in the morning when I turned and saw the face endiyiqhelileyo lol. Lmfao @ " Hawu hawu " . Maybe your I soulmate yakho is in kzn or here in Jozi , so consider moving here lol. Visit a sangoma lol.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, no its not them. He was Pedi, was just pulling your leg about the ritual thing . I hardly see aba , thank goodness grin.

LMFAO, are you having I dreams ezimanzi at this day and age grin. Kidding, ja i have and felt so guilty in the morning when I turned and saw the face endiyiqhelileyo lol. Lmfao @ " Hawu hawu " . Maybe your I soulmate yakho is in kzn or here in Jozi , so consider moving here lol. Visit a sangoma lol.

A Pedi man is not man enough. They can't handle all this X-factor. LMAO. I-worse because I never had a thing for Shaka boys, but today "Heheni! We ma!" grin

Lol @ you felt guilty. Awwww. Mna I'm sure I'm going to hell because I looked him straight in the eyeballs this morning.

Do you watch SABCEncore? Last night I was watching one of the old films, starring Willy Tambo. Do you still remember him? He was in Winning (as Mpumi Mbane) with Baby Cele. So anyway, in the film he was in a furniture shop & a wardrobe was R45 back in '86 lol. I couldn't believe it.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A Pedi man is not man enough. They can't handle all this X-factor. LMAO. I-worse because I never had a thing for Shaka boys, but today "Heheni! We ma!" grin

Lol @ you felt guilty. Awwww. Mna I'm sure I'm going to hell because I looked him straight in the eyeballs this morning.

Do you watch SABCEncore? Last night I was watching one of the old films, starring Willy Tambo. Do you still remember him? He was in Winning (as Mpumi Mbane) with Baby Cele. So anyway, in the film he was in a furniture shop & a wardrobe was R45 back in '86 lol. I couldn't believe it.

Lol @ the x-factor . I will call them EC or KZN boys to come handle you then grin. Better start learning the ways of Shaka ke soon lol.

Lmfao, what a cold witch grin. I could have spoonfed him if asked , that's how guilty I felt. Ingxaki the whole thing seemed so real and I could still make out the face ekuseni which left me wondering grin.

No I haven't watched encore since last year. No I don't know him , will Google him . Lmfao, tjo R45 . Lucky them , we are screwed thina .

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol @ the x-factor . I will call them EC or KZN boys to come handle you then grin. Better start learning the ways of Shaka ke soon lol.

Lmfao, what a cold witch grin. I could have spoonfed him if asked , that's how guilty I felt. Ingxaki the whole thing seemed so real and I could still make out the face ekuseni which left me wondering grin.

No I haven't watched encore since last year. No I don't know him , will Google him . Lmfao, tjo R45 . Lucky them , we are screwed thina .

LMFAO @ spoonfeeding him. Hahaha. UBra Willy, he sort of looks like Senzo Meyiwa. I'm sure you'll remember him.

I-worse kanti they were that cheap, kodwa thina sikhule at home kunee-trunks & bims grin Do you still remember i-bim? Ja ne, a person has upgraded in this life lol. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ spoonfeeding him. Hahaha. UBra Willy, he sort of looks like Senzo Meyiwa. I'm sure you'll remember him.

I-worse kanti they were that cheap, kodwa thina sikhule at home kunee-trunks & bims grin Do you still remember i-bim? Ja ne, a person has upgraded in this life lol. Smh

Couldn't find an image of him. Lol @ trunks and bims..yho ugugile lol. Ja i do. Lol , injalo sana.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Couldn't find an image of him. Lol @ trunks and bims..yho ugugile lol. Ja i do. Lol , injalo sana.

Kikikiki. Nawe!!!!

We can all give our praises to the most high for that.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. Nawe!!!!

We can all give our praises to the most high for that.

Yitshuphinda.

Fck! Andidikwe, this other gal from King yerrr . Uyafeba u girl, it's like she is possessed by some demon grin. Ye maan , I've lost count . I don't know what her problem is , she is pretty and nice but lento yakhe is worrisome ingathi she is on a mission to taste the whole company , adding to our already tainted image grin. This is other chck from PE sent me an email later uba we should have lunch naye today , just to hear what's up grin. Don't want to seem like we are judging though but will go and have a mkhaya to mkhaya intervention. Simthandazele maybe grin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Yitshuphinda.

Fck! Andidikwe, this other gal from King yerrr . Uyafeba u girl, it's like she is possessed by some demon grin. Ye maan , I've lost count . I don't know what her problem is , she is pretty and nice but lento yakhe is worrisome ingathi she is on a mission to taste the whole company , adding to our already tainted image grin. This is other chck from PE sent me an email later uba we should have lunch naye today , just to hear what's up grin. Don't want to seem like we are judging though but will go and have a mkhaya to mkhaya intervention. Simthandazele maybe grin

Yhoooo! Ihlazo! Ulala with colleagues? From King William's Town- King William's Town to Park Station ethwele ubufebe, baby why? INTERVENE IN JESUS NAME grin Uzosijongisa, busy causing a scene

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ladies like her are so hard to find this day. Meanwhile having challenges with the effect of drug? visit www.paroche.org or call 07031311346. for sure, we are here to help you
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yhoooo! Ihlazo! Ulala with colleagues? From King William's Town- King William's Town to Park Station ethwele ubufebe, baby why? INTERVENE IN JESUS NAME grin Uzosijongisa, busy causing a scene

Yho! Chap . Yes , with colleagues lipsrsealed. Lol, from King with whor*sm. Lol , you and these new memes of yours are finishing me lol.

U-v ( the lady from PE) , is a well known sl*t -slayer grin especially ezi zakuthi apha. She murdered the little gal with love lol. " no one says I hobby yakho of playing ngencanca ezi different must come to an end but just don't do it here " ..that statement finished me grin grin. Yho, u - v is a witch . But I understand her anger , she is an induna ye HR here and you know she does pull 'em strings to faka people from ngapha kuthi , including this little ****, who is now embarrassing her amongst her peers.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Yho! Chap . Yes , with colleagues lipsrsealed. Lol, from King with whor*sm. Lol , you and these new memes of yours are finishing me lol.

U-v ( the lady from PE) , is a well known sl*t -slayer grin especially ezi zakuthi apha. She murdered the little gal with love lol. " no one says I hobby yakho of playing ngencanca ezi different must come to an end but just don't do it here " ..that statement finished me grin grin. Yho, u - v is a witch . But I understand her anger , she is an induna ye HR here and you know she does pull 'em strings to faka people from ngapha kuthi , including this little ****, who is now embarrassing her amongst her peers.

Hahaha. Hayi maan! That cracked me up. Say andifake nam tongue I wanna start a new life kwantliziyo ndise. How did the other girl take the news though? Was she indignant or remorseful?
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Hayi maan! That cracked me up. Say andifake nam tongue I wanna start a new life kwantliziyo ndise. How did the other girl take the news though? Was she indignant or remorseful?

Lol, just had to email indoda yam about this statement. He's like " I know uba u- v ligqwirha but this was savage even for her grin but lomntana deserves such" . He met this girl last year when he came to pick me up kwi year end function ebusuku as we were about to leave i saw this stupid girl drunk as hell , she couldn't even stand properly and vultures were surrounding her , sahamba naye . She didn't know where she was in the morning. If you are serious , remind me mid April. Kwenziwa I clean up apha, out with the old kinda thing so kuzovuleka and we are planning on colonizing the whole damn thing grin. The official language will be that of the ec soon grin. She sounded remorseful ( maybe because she heard no one is against ubufebe bakhe, just that she must know abuqhubephi).

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, just had to email indoda yam about this statement. He's like " I know uba u- v ligqwirha but this was savage even for her grin but lomntana deserves such" . He met this girl last year when he came to pick me up kwi year end function ebusuku as we were about to leave i saw this stupid girl drunk as hell , she couldn't even stand properly and vultures were surrounding her , sahamba naye . She didn't know where she was in the morning. If you are serious , remind me mid April. Kwenziwa I clean up apha, out with the old kinda thing so kuzovuleka and we are planning on colonizing the whole damn thing grin. The official language will be that of the ec soon grin. She sounded remorseful ( maybe because she heard no one is against ubufebe bakhe, just that she must know abuqhubephi).

Lol, abantwana bembola ebomvu will rule again. It's written somewhere in the 1st testament grin No, I'm very serious. No jokes. I will remind you. I'm tired of this place. Maybe I'll finally meet i-taxi driver yam from kwaNongoma. LMFAO.

Wow, the girl is bad news. Be careful also because people like that have no loyalty or boundaries. They'll betray you in a split second. Trustworthy people are rare shame.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, abantwana bembola ebomvu will rule again. It's written somewhere in the 1st testament grin No, I'm very serious. No jokes. I will remind you. I'm tired of this place. Maybe I'll finally meet i-taxi driver yam from kwaNongoma. LMFAO.

Wow, the girl is bad news. Be careful also because people like that have no loyalty or boundaries. They'll betray you in a split second. Trustworthy people are rare shame.

Lol, nongqawuse was told by the ancestors and she told us , so we have no choice but to do the needful and God agrees grin. Sure thing . LMAO, and yi second home yazo I boys zakwanongoma I Jozi.

Yeah , I'm warry of such characters and wouldn't normally invite her to my home but just fell sorry for her that day . She had well known sharks surrounding her , plus she was still fresh meat and amdaka amadoda alapha yerrr.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, nongqawuse was told by the ancestors and she told us , so we have no choice but to do the needful and God agrees grin. Sure thing . LMAO, and yi second home yazo I boys zakwanongoma I Jozi.

Yeah , I'm warry of such characters and wouldn't normally invite her to my home but just fell sorry for her that day . She had well known sharks surrounding her , plus she was still fresh meat and amdaka amadoda alapha yerrr.

Ok babes. Thanks in advance. How long has she been in Jozi? Akana-timing yeses.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok babes. Thanks in advance. How long has she been in Jozi? Akana-timing yeses.

Sure hun. Ufike beginning of last year, started working apha around July. Ayikho tu. She says she's got a bf now ahlala nayo lol let's how that will play out.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Sure hun. Ufike beginning of last year, started working apha around July. Ayikho tu. She says she's got a bf now ahlala nayo lol let's how that will play out.

Hayi, sometimes I'm inclined to believe the things people say about "ii-girls". Bayasi embarrass(a). A year in & she already have a live-in lover. Vat & sit for who? LMAO.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hayi, sometimes I'm inclined to believe the things people say about "ii-girls". Bayasi embarrass(a). A year in & she already have a live-in lover. Vat & sit for who? LMAO.

Yho sani , it's both sad and bad. Lol , u girl doesn't waste time, wait for who ? Lol. Hopefully though, she will grow up from now on and u - v warned her uba ingathi kant she's still planning on continuing no bufebe while living with this one coz GP guys are not smilling ....uzofa qha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.