Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed (6709 Views)

Bonny Light Crude Oil 2M Barrels TTO $26 Gross Discount All Fees Paid / Bonny Light Crude Oil / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by adeyemosky(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2010
Hello there,

Do you have BONNY LIGHT For sale kindly contact me ASAP.

Terms and Conditions

SPA and ATB must be issued almost immediately after SUPERCARGO Confirms the product

Vsl details should be sent for confirmation of loaded product

Vsl should be able to come to Bluewaters, Cotonu waters, or Togo Triangle

Kindly get in touch with ADE on 08023728479 ASAP

Very URGENT
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by DrKitaun(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2010
U dont know d biz, sorry!
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by adeyemosky(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2010
Thanks for your Comment!
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by DrKitaun(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2010
adeyemosky:

Hello there,

Do you have BONNY LIGHT For sale kindly contact me ASAP.

Terms and Conditions

SPA and ATB must be issued almost immediately after SUPERCARGO Confirms the product

Vsl details should be sent for confirmation of loaded productVsl should be able to come to Bluewaters, Cotonu waters, or Togo Triangle

Kindly get in touch with ADE on 08023728479 ASAP

Very URGENT

bro . . .the highlighted defeats ur thread !!!

under what conditions will a supercargo go on board b4 ATB is given ?

or why would SPA be signed after supercargo goes on board ?

why should a vessel get to Cotonou or Blue waters b4 anything happens ? who bears the burden of security and clearance and the commitment involved ?
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by Moros(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2010
lol, caught him smiley smiley smiley
Dr Kitaun:

bro . . .the highlighted defeats your thread !!!

under what conditions will a supercargo go on board b4 ATB is given ?

or why would SPA be signed after supercargo goes on board ?

why should a vessel get to Cotonou or Blue waters b4 anything happens ? who bears the burden of security and clearance and the commitment involved ?
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by adeyemosky(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
Thanks for your comments still, already got my link and working on it.

Those who know biz have better fore sight and not only insight.

Best regards to your Criticism.
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by DrKitaun(m): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2010
Gerrout of hia . . .bloody time waster!!
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2010
If you are looking for legitimate sellers of crude oil, then you ought to try out MOA.

Modo Oil Agency ( Formerly Modo Oil Group)

Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by y2kaustin(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2010
Hi,
Anyone has buyers for Bonny Light and Forcado?, here are the procedures:Buyer Put Mother Vessel at Either Togo or Cotonou water,Buyer provides shuttle vessel and its super cargo(Inspector) together with that of the seller onboard on the same shuttle vessel.Seller then give clearance/security to allow this vessel to come into the terminal,either to load Bonny Light Crude(BLC) or Forcado. and load wethin the agreed time e.g the time limit if a 30 thousand Metric tonnes vessel is loaded wethin 24hrs,and if 70 thousand Metric tonnes vessel,its wethin 72hrs.
From then the shuttle sails to the mother vessel and offload into it.Both super cargo.the seller and the buyer,conducts the Q and Q (Quality and Quantity).The captain informs the bank to effect payment as aportioned in the SPA.Any interested party kindly contact me at y2kaustin@gmail.com thanks
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by oildealz: 6:06pm On May 28, 2010
Hello im a facilitator for a 100kmt ago transaction and we had reached the stage for an atb to be issued and my supplier defaulted and im in a fix rite nw -if any one provides a pop and atb the bg will materialise immediately and we can deal hit me up on mrkpm69@gmail.com or 08098746712
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by holababa: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2010
Dr u know dis thing well, and its really funny how they contradict themselves
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by blinky88: 3:36am On Oct 21, 2010
Every one wants to broker/facilitate an oil deal and land big bucks. Na wa ooo naija
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by austine3: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dr Kitaun,
I WANT US TO FRIEND, ALL SO DO BIZ OK. LET ME HAVE U CONTACT OK.
edubrosltd@yahoo.co.uk
Mr Austin
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by emekaD3(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2011
show your businness to the world get a fully functional website @ a giveaway price of 25,000 Naira,
call 08130280545
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by goakky2011: 1:26pm On May 07, 2011
I currently have some strong contacts for AGO and BLCO to be taken from Escavos and warri waters on a weekly basis. Our procedure is very simple. All we request is your vessel details, an LOI, BCL or BG and payment to be made within 24 hours after delivery. Anyone interested can contact me via 08091714699. Please all time wasters are not welcomed, only serious buyers or mandates please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by hannie: 12:34am On May 12, 2011
austine3:

Dr Kitaun,
edubrosltd@yahoo.co.uk
Mr Austin

how may I help sir ? wink

anyways u can get me on 07026421172.

Dr Kitaun.
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by hannie: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
austine3:

Dr Kitaun,
edubrosltd@yahoo.co.uk
Mr Austin

I dont talk unless I have something concrete. . .I will get something solid before the week runs out. Thanks
Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by queend: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Have a vessel for TTO. ONLY Buyers or Mandates/Authorised Rep. to respond plz. And Kindly do not respond if you are not sure of Buyers funds/ability/readiness, as we will only end up wasting time. Fake LOI's or claims shall be blacklisted, we would like to warn against mis-representations, same applies for us.
regard's your interest about the product here we have 2 million Barrel of Bonny Ligth Crude at hand if you still interested kindly get back to me soon as possible.Hope to read from you soon.
Buyer should have super cargo and be ready for inspection immediately.
In case u r interested in CIF get to me too.

cciomaoil@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed by Petrodirect: 11:48am On May 12, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil Now!!! / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Oron Crayfish Available In Mini Bags / Quality Men’s Shoes Golaiman And Goodfellow & Co Men’s Designers Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.