Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Bonny Light Crude Oil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bonny Light Crude Oil (6495 Views)

Bonny Light Crude Oil 2M Barrels TTO $26 Gross Discount All Fees Paid / Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonny Light Crude Oil by jamesyins(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2010
I have never posted in the Business Section before and please REPLY ONLY if you can supply the below details, I do NOT want any timewasters.

I have a FOREIGN BUYER who is interested in buying Bonny Light Oil and the buyer has a refinery that the crude would be taken to.

What the buyer is requesting, for the initial stage are:

SELLER to produce P.O.P. and the BUYER would immediately respond with a P.O.F. (Bank-to-Bank transaction)

The buyer needs 1 Million barrels per month for the next 12 months

They would supply their own vessel, if need be

Buyer guarantees funds availability in 72 hours

If you have this product, please send me an email to  james_yinkus@yahoo.co.uk

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2010
If you are looking for legitimate sellers of crude oil, then you ought to try out MOA.

Modo Oil Agency ( Formerly Modo Oil Group)

Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by Pintheprince: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
hello. i have 2million barrels of bonnylight for sale, our procedures is as follows

1. seller sends SPA To buyer, buyers signs and return

2. buyer's bank writes a formal letter to seller's banks that buyer is capable of paying for cost of logistics incurred by the seller to take them on board to do a physical confirmation of product.

3.after recieving a formal letter from buyers bank seller issues marine ATB to buyer and takes buyer's supercargo and SGS on board to do Q&Q.

NB. WE FEEL THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DO THE BUSINESS SO AS TO DO AWAY WITH TIME WASTERS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS REACH US ON ANY OF THIS PHONE NUMBERS

ABRAHAM..07041835825
PIN.. 07086693214
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by scottng(m): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,we are faciclitator of oli and gas,I saw ur post dats why am sendn u this msg,we have link to suppliers of blco and ago,pls let us no if u are still in need to buy so that we can move on from here,u can mail on my email leoscott6@aol.com and call me on 07039227725 or 08155489092,pls do get back to me...thanks.scott
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by ZheblimEnergy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
jamesyins: I have never posted in the Business Section before and please REPLY ONLY if you can supply the below details, I do NOT want any timewasters.

I have a FOREIGN BUYER who is interested in buying Bonny Light Oil and the buyer has a refinery that the crude would be taken to.

SELLER to produce P.O.P. and the BUYER would immediately respond with a P.O.F. (Bank-to-Bank transaction)

Hello! the buyer is obviously oblivious (ignorant)of the dynamics of the Nigerian crude Oil industry. Except for distressed loaded cargo whereby former buyer failed to perform, no seller will forward upfront to buyer POP waiting for buyer's POF it's likened to placing the cart before the horse.

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by ZheblimEnergy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
jamesyins: I have never posted in the Business Section before and please REPLY ONLY if you can supply the below details, I do NOT want any timewasters.

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE

Thank You so much for the mailwhich I just read.

I think going straight to the point, The Sellers we represent do have the Capacity & Capability as well as are Able and Willing to Transact in the spirit as is disclosed in the mail below.

As you have clearly indicated that your Buyers would like to lift Nigeria crude oil but there are RULES, that has to be obeyed and or complied with.
As consultants, we pay MORE attention to "Damage Control & Comfort Zones" in the Semi-Official segment-(OFF OPEC), because of its Semi-Official nature. This makes it safe as there are and will never be any UPFRONT CASH/FEES, in the transactions of Our Sellers. The parties MUST however be prepared to make their own in house little costs of transacting, as the saying goes that "He who wants to eat Omelet MUST be prepared to BREAK EGGS". The Sellers on their part, would equally be prepared to break their own eggs, for the parties to meet Mid-way and have a seamless transaction. It is only when they meet Mid-way and become adidem, that financial stakes and commitments would be involved, otherwise a Full Cargo Instrument in the begining would attract a 2% PB, as assurances, to kick start.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Austin Elijah,
CEO-Zheblim Nigeria LTD-(Energy Consultants),
www.zheblim.com
Tell:08023833245
email:imouduaustinelijah@gmail.com
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by ZheblimEnergy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2013

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE

Thank You so much for the mail which I just read.

I think going straight to the point, The Sellers we represent do have the Capacity & Capability as well as are Able and Willing to Transact in the spirit as is disclosed in the mail below.

As you have clearly indicated that your Buyers would like to lift Nigeria crude oil but there are RULES, that has to be obeyed and or complied with.
As consultants, we pay MORE attention to "Damage Control & Comfort Zones" in the Semi-Official segment-(OFF OPEC), because of its Semi-Official nature. This makes it safe as there are and will never be any UPFRONT CASH/FEES, in the transactions of Our Sellers. The parties MUST however be prepared to make their own in house little costs of transacting, as the saying goes that "He who wants to eat Omelet MUST be prepared to BREAK EGGS". The Sellers on their part, would equally be prepared to break their own eggs, for the parties to meet Mid-way and have a seamless transaction. It is only when they meet Mid-way and become adidem, that financial stakes and commitments would be involved, otherwise a Full Cargo Instrument in the begining would attract a 2% PB, as assurances, to kick start.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Austin Elijah,
CEO-Zheblim Nigeria LTD-(Energy Consultants),
www.zheblim.com
Tell:08023833245
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by sucre1(m): 1:16am On Mar 22, 2013
We have an allocation BLCO frm NNPC and we cam give as much as 10millon barrels evry month! Send me a mail to open communication
amachreedavid@gmail.com
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by freshdew: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2013

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE
please if you have confirmed the buyer,we can start discussions my seller will be happy to meet with the buyer(s)one on one.crude oil deals are not concluded over the internet.but first,be ready to arrange a cc with the buyer.and after that we will know if we can proceed or not.2ndly be wary of nairalanders crude oil sellers in nigeria are very very few and they do not parade themselves as much. Meeting with seller and confirming original docs is your sure way to a successful deal.let me know if you like my honest post then,we exchange contact.thanks
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by ZheblimEnergy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Zheblim Energy][/quote]
BLCO OFFER CIF WITH SELLER'S 2%PB UPFRONT 2MBRLS X 12 MONTHS REVOLVING
DISCOUNT: US$6.00 GROSS, $4.00 NET TO BUYER, $2.00 COMMISSION CIF ASWP-EUROPEAN PORTS

1. BUYER ISSUES ICPO/LOI TO SELLER (ACCEPTABLE ICPO/LOI FORMAT WILL BE SENT UPON REQUEST), SELLER ISSUES FCO TO BUYER.

2. SELLER RELEASES THE SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL TO THE BUYER, DULY SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE SELLER.

3. BUYER SIGNS AND SEALS THE AGREEMENT AND FORWARDS A COPY ELECTRONICALLY TO THE SELLER. THE ELECTRONIC COPY OF THIS SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT DULY EXECUTED BY BOTH PARTIES IS LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE. BOTH PARTIES DEPOSIT COPIES OF THE AGREEMENT WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

4. UPON SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE AND CONFIRMATION THAT THE CONTRACTS ARE LODGED WITH THE RESPECTIVE BANKS, SELLER SHALL CAUSE HIS DESIGNATED BANK TO TRANSMIT RWA TO PLACE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND VIA SWIFT MT199/MT999 TO THE BUYER’S BANK. WITHIN 48-72HRS OF RECEIPT OF SELLER'S RWA TO PLACE THE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND FROM THE SELLER,BUYER AND HIS BANK RESPOND VIA SWIFT MT199/MT999 OF THEIR READINESS TO PLACE L/C UPON RECEIPT OF SELLER'S NON-OPERATIVE SBLC 2%PB. BOTH BANKS MUST BE AMONGST THE PRIME 25 WORLD RATED BANKS.

5. SELLER AND HIS FIDUCIARY BANK, WITHIN 48-72HRS OF RECEIPT OF BUYER’S READINESS LETTER , SWIFT THE SBLC 2%PB TO THE BUYER’S BANK THAT SHALL BE ACTIVATED BY BUYER’S LETTER OF CREDIT.

6.BUYER AND HIS BANK, WITHIN 48-72HRS OF RECEIPT OF THE NON-OPERATIVE 2%PB FROM THE SELLER, SWIFT AN IRREVOCABLE, DIVISIBLE, TRANSFERABLE, CONFIRMED LETTER OF CREDIT COVERING THE TOTAL COST OF CARGO (2MBBLS) TO THE SELLER’S DESIGNATED FIDUCIARY ACCOUNT.

7. SELLER IMMEDIATELY NOMINATES AND PROGRAMS VESSEL WITH NNPC FOR LOADING. AFTER LOADING SELLER RELEASES PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP) DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE:

I. BILL OF LADING
II. CERTIFICATE OF QUANTITY AND QUALITY FROM SGS & NNPC
III. MASTER’S RECEIPT FOR SAMPLES
IV. CARGO MANIFEST
V. TANKER ULLAGE REPORT
VI. TANKER TIME SHEET
VII. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
VIII. CHARTER PART AGREEMENT FOR NOMINATED VESSEL
IX. Q88 OF CHARTERED VESSEL

8. SELLER NOTIFIES BUYER WITH COPIES, WITHIN (48 HOURS) AFTER COMPLETE LOADING OF VESSEL FROM THE NNPC TERMINAL.

9. BUYER CONFIRMS THE VESSEL WITH THE VESSEL OWNERS/MANAGERS AND OPENS FULL COMMUNICATION WITH THE CAPTAIN/MASTER, WHILE CARGO SAILS TO BUYER’S PORT OF DESTINATION TO DISCHARGE THE PRODUCT.

10. AFTER THE VESSEL HAS ARRIVED AT BUYER’S DESIGNATED PORT OUTLINED ABOVE AND BUYER'S APPOINTED INSPECTORS CONDUCT QUALITY & QUANTITY INSPECTIONS ON THE VESSEL AND ISSUE THEIR REPORT TO BOTH BUYER & SELLER.SELLER SHALL ISSUE COMMERCIAL INVOICE BASED ON QUALITY &QUANTITY REPORT AT DISCHARGE PORT AS SHALL BE CONFIRMED BY THE CAPTAIN OF THE VESSEL, INCLUDING ALL RELEVANT TITLE DOCUMENTS TO BUYER & BUYER'S BANK. BUYER MUST MAKE PAYMENT BY KTT WIRE TRANSFER TO SELLER’S BANK ACCOUNT PAYABLE AT IT’S COUNTER FOR THIS TRANSACTION AND TO BENEFICIARIES NAMED IN MASTER FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT IN THE CONTRACT FOR FEES.

11. PAYMENTS ARE MADE BY SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO THE SELLER’S BANK ACCOUNTS AND COMMISSION AGENTS AS STIPULATED IN THE MFPA IN THIS CONTRACT WITHIN THREE (3) INTERNATIONAL BANKING DAYS AFTER PRODUCT DELIVERY AND DISCHARGE AT BUYER’S NOMINATED PORT OF DISCHARGE AGAINST PRESENTATION OF STATED SHIPPING DOCUMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE COPIES) AT BUYER’S BANK.

12. THE SIGNATURES ON THIS CONTRACT BY THE BUYER AND BY SELLER MEANS BOTH ACCEPT ALL THE CONTENT AS FOR QUANTITY, DISCOUNT AND PROCEDURES.

Tell+234 8023833245
CEO-Zheblim LTD
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by samuelrec2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
I've got a Seller who's flexible with his procedure although he doesn't do PB.

This procedure seems favorable to a Buyer. One of the best confirmation you can get is direct from the vessel Master. Whether your Buyer is a Refinery or a Refinery's Supplier, we're open to negotiations. Let the Buyer see the procedure first.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF.

1. Seller and Buyer sign and execute contract and deposit signed copies at their respective banks. Buyer returns signed SPA with discharge port details.

2. Seller within 10 (ten) international bank days nominates a LOADED VESSEL & INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL MASTER TO ISSUE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT to Buyer confirming the cargo on board the vessel available for the Buyer.

3. Buyer confirms and verifies directly with the vessel master.

4. Within 24hrs of confirmation, Buyer issues an operative irrevocable transferable divisible and assignable LC in favor Seller.

5. Buyer gives clearance for the vessel from the discharging port Harbor Master with evidence of readiness to take the cargo; vessel Captain sends ETA to Buyer’s discharge port upon sailing from Seller’s Port of Loading.

6. The discharging port’s Harbor Master responds to the Seller’s vessel Captain with a NOR to receive the cargo. Further ETA updates to be sent to Buyer’s port of discharge ten (10) and five (5) days and then 72, 48, 24 and 12 hours prior to arrival.

7. Within two hours after the arrival of the vessel at Buyer’s Port of Discharge, Buyer, at his own expense, shall commence with the Q&Q analysis, and upon receiving the Q&Q report, the vessel discharges its cargo at the Buyer’s designated port of discharge.

8. Within two (2) international banking days after Buyer has received the Discharge Report and all relevant documents presented by the Seller,as shall be confirmed by the vessel Captain, Buyer makes payment in United States dollars by KTT Wire Transfer directly to Seller’s nominated bank account, and simultaneously pays commissions to all Intermediaries’ nominated bank accounts in accordance with the Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA).

Samuel Faber
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by DrTeepumps: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
BLCO AVAILABLE TTT/TTO/CIF

Hello,

Seriously interested buyer should contact A.S limited on articsea01@gmail.com, or 08022237354, 08098657327.

Regards,
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by dblunt1: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
samuelrec2: I've got a Seller who's flexible with his procedure although he doesn't do PB.

This procedure seems favorable to a Buyer. One of the best confirmation you can get is direct from the vessel Master. Whether your Buyer is a Refinery or a Refinery's Supplier, we're open to negotiations. Let the Buyer see the procedure first.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF.

1. Seller and Buyer sign and execute contract and deposit signed copies at their respective banks. Buyer returns signed SPA with discharge port details.

2. Seller within 10 (ten) international bank days nominates a LOADED VESSEL & INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL MASTER TO ISSUE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT to Buyer confirming the cargo on board the vessel available for the Buyer.

3. Buyer confirms and verifies directly with the vessel master.

4. Within 24hrs of confirmation, Buyer issues an operative irrevocable transferable divisible and assignable LC in favor Seller.

5. Buyer gives clearance for the vessel from the discharging port Harbor Master with evidence of readiness to take the cargo; vessel Captain sends ETA to Buyer’s discharge port upon sailing from Seller’s Port of Loading.

6. The discharging port’s Harbor Master responds to the Seller’s vessel Captain with a NOR to receive the cargo. Further ETA updates to be sent to Buyer’s port of discharge ten (10) and five (5) days and then 72, 48, 24 and 12 hours prior to arrival.

7. Within two hours after the arrival of the vessel at Buyer’s Port of Discharge, Buyer, at his own expense, shall commence with the Q&Q analysis, and upon receiving the Q&Q report, the vessel discharges its cargo at the Buyer’s designated port of discharge.

8. Within two (2) international banking days after Buyer has received the Discharge Report and all relevant documents presented by the Seller,as shall be confirmed by the vessel Captain, Buyer makes payment in United States dollars by KTT Wire Transfer directly to Seller’s nominated bank account, and simultaneously pays commissions to all Intermediaries’ nominated bank accounts in accordance with the Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA).

Samuel Faber

@Samuel Faber

please send your contact details to omidemis2@gmail.com
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by jessiegrant: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2013
I am looking for a spot deal for Bonny light. 2 million barrels,gross discount 10USD, net discount 5USD. Please reply as soon as possible with SPA draft and bills of lading eventually. My ciient is waiting. jessie.grant75@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by saoholdings: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
We are contacting you on an offer of 6MBBL BLCO Contract from NNPC (Nigeria) @ cotonou water available for Sale Kindly contact back for more details if interested please geniue,real and serious buyer only not time waster's or greedy facilitators.

Regards,

Mr Davies Omole
Sao Holdings
BP 56, Abomeh Calavi,
Cotonou,
Benin Republic
Tel: +2296784848
Mobile: +233542822260
Email: sao-holdings@outlook.com
BB PIN :2AD20BB5
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by gibsonjames(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dear Buyer,
Good day, Gibson is my name. I got your contact that you have a real buyer for bonny light crude oil, which am very delighted to inform you that I have a real seller for this product who is ready to deliver in CIF,FOB,TTT,TTO etc, and hes ready to give 2% pb to any real buyer on CIF. please kindly get back to me ASAP or on 08187101146

best regard,

Gibson

+2348187101146
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil by hopper33: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
We help connect real & genuine buyers and sellers of bonny light crude oil

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Consumables: Welding Electrodes, Welding Machines etc. @Girisim / . / Buying All Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin At Better Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.